Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #76
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

We are talking about this BS. In the mean time the whole country gets ASS RAPED by OBAMA CARE.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #77
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Trust me, Obama does not want to raise the character issue against Romney. If he does, he may need more than George Soros to win the election.

So go ahead, be outraged all you want at this fake story. Spread your outrage far and wide. See how far it gets you, when Obama has admitted using drugs "enthusiastically" and other exploits.

You people are the liberal counterpart to the birthers. So go ahead. This election should be in the bag for Obama, and you guys may take it away from him.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #78
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

I got this email about Romney, now think about who you want as President, a lying cheating commie or this guy

Stake President of the United States
Posted on February 22, 2012 Bog at http://stallioncornell.com/?p=1449
A few years back, a hive of hornets decided to make its nest on top of a second-story swamp cooler outside my cousin’s Boston-area home. My cousin made an ill-fated attempt to remove the hornets, which resulted in a two-story fall and a broken arm.
“This looks like a job for your home teacher,” said my cousin’s home teacher.
The home teacher brought over his own ladder and clothed himself in homemade beekeeping gear. He then made his way to the hornet’s nest and gathered the whole thing up in a garbage bag, avoiding any stings or the more severe injuries that had beset my cousin. He did this with no public fanfare, no accolades, and no thought of collecting payment for his efforts.
And who was this noble home teacher? A man by the name of Mitt Romney.
Now, unless you’re familiar with Mormon lingo, you probably got lost when I introduced the phrase “home teacher,” or you may have conjured up images of some kind of private educational tutor who was taking care of my cousin’s kids. That would have left you wondering why a tutor thought it was their responsibility to wrangle hornets.
But if you’re a Mormon, the phrase made perfect sense, as did the rest of the story. You would know that every month, every member of a Mormon congregation receives a visit from two “home teachers,” who share an inspirational message but, more importantly, are charged with the responsibility of looking out for the family’s welfare. So if a family is struggling, the home teachers are the spiritual “first responders,” and a good home teacher jumps at any opportunity to be of service.
Among other things, Mitt Romney is a good home teacher.
People who look to Mitt’s faith for clues about how he’d govern as president usually miss the target by a wide margin. They rip the more obscure elements of Mormon doctrine out of their theological and historical contexts – polygamy or underwear or planetary real estate – and think they’ve discovered or explained something. They haven’t. The world at large, as it focuses on unusual theoretical elements of Mormon doctrine, all but ignores the eminently practical aspects of Mormonism as it is manifest in each Mormon’s daily life.
Consider the fact that “home teachers” receive no compensation for what they do. In fact, neither does anyone else in a Mormon congregation. The whole enterprise is supervised by a lay clergy that will often work over forty hours a week in their unpaid positions in addition to their “real” jobs – you know, the ones that actually earn them money. Mitt Romney has spent his entire adult life in these kinds of high-responsibility, time-intensive positions. He has been both a bishop – a leader of a “ward” that consists of a congregation of about 500 people – and a stake president, who oversees a “stake” which consist of about six or so wards, giving him ecclesiastical responsibility for thousands of people.
So what does this mean? What, precisely, does a bishop or a stake president do that eats up so much of their time?
Go to a Mormon meeting on any given Sunday, and you’ll see three dudes sitting up by the pulpit. The guy in the middle is the bishop, and he’s already spent most of the day in meetings where he reviewed the ward’s staffing needs and organizing relief efforts for families who may be struggling with health, financial, or spiritual issues. He’s also been meeting one-on-one with members of the church who look to him for counsel and support for personal problems that would turn your hair white. Usually, he’s been doing all this since before the sun came up, so don’t be surprised if he nods off while the meeting progresses.
Please keep in mind, too, that there are no elections for bishops and stake presidents, nor are there reelections. Each leader is “called” to serve, and they accept the responsibility dutifully, no questions asked. They then serve for a period of time, usually between five and ten years, after which they are “released,” meaning they rejoin their congregations as lay members and have no more responsibility than anyone else.
The call to serve can come to any priesthood holder in good standing, but it usually comes to a certain personality type. Remember, bishops and stake presidents are confronted with massive organizational challenges accompanied by the most intimate, personal, spiritual struggles imaginable. So they must lead without being authoritarian; they must judge without being judgmental, and they must minister without offending. That means the people who get this assignment are often more even-tempered that exciting, more reassuring than revolutionary, and more competent than colorful.
Sound like any particular presidential candidate you might know?
Those who remain baffled by Romney’s cool public persona have not spent a whole lot of time with an LDS stake president, a role for which Romney provides the quintessential example. If one truly understands his background, one shouldn’t expect a President Romney to dazzle the masses with rhetorical virtuosity.
One should instead expect him to practically and quietly remove the hornet’s nest from the nation’s second-story swamp cooler.
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #79
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

In my mind, Romney's religion is one of the few reasons to vote FOR him. In my past businesses, I have never had a Mormon try to cheat me, or weasel out of a contract, or treat me with anything other than respect and integrity. Christians, on the other hand, are the most dangerous to deal with. They will screw you blind if they can. If I never deal with another professing Christian, I'd be happy.

The only reason Mormonism looks so weird is that it is not what you were raised in. I was not raised in a traditional Christian family, and grew up thinking that Catholics, Lutherans, Baptists and the like were "those weird religions." I mean, really. A God who approves the killing of innocents, including children? A God who makes you drink his body and blood? ((In fact, did you know the phrase "Hocus Pocus" is a transliteration of part of the blessing used in the Catholic mass? The transformation of the bread to the body - Hoc est corpus meum ("This is my body") became "Hocus Pocus", or Presto, Chango LOL))

Or a god who tells you that unless you do as he says, you will spend eternity in hell? Seriously? And you make fun of the Mormons?

Old 05-11-2012, 11:21 PM   #80
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
In my mind, Romney's religion is one of the few reasons to vote FOR him. In my past businesses, I have never had a Mormon try to cheat me, or weasel out of a contract, or treat me with anything other than respect and integrity. Christians, on the other hand, are the most dangerous to deal with. They will screw you blind if they can. If I never deal with another professing Christian, I'd be happy.

The only reason Mormonism looks so weird is that it is not what you were raised in. I was not raised in a traditional Christian family, and grew up thinking that Catholics, Lutherans, Baptists and the like were "those weird religions." I mean, really. A God who approves the killing of innocents, including children? A God who makes you drink his body and blood? ((In fact, did you know the phrase "Hocus Pocus" is a transliteration of part of the blessing used in the Catholic mass? The transformation of the bread to the body - Hoc est corpus meum ("This is my body") became "Hocus Pocus", or Presto, Chango LOL))

Or a god who tells you that unless you do as he says, you will spend eternity in hell? Seriously? And you make fun of the Mormons?

Mormons believe in Hell too. I think Mormons tend to be better behaved than traditional Christians because they believe their salvation is tied to good behavior as opposed to traditional Christians that emphasise salvation through God's grace and forgiveness.

http://www.whatdomormonsbelieve.com/...ve-about-hell/
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #81
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Whatever the reason is, it works. If I had to choose a religion based on how their adherents behave, I would choose Mormonism, hands down.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #82
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Bush carried every county in Utah in 2004. Just think, if everyone was a Mormon the Democrat Party would cease to exist. Maybe I should join up
Old 05-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #83
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Bush carried every county in Utah in 2004. Just think, if everyone was a Mormon the Democrat Party would cease to exist. Maybe I should join up
that would mean about 20% of your income goes to the church, no wiskey, let alone no pussy on the side, are you sure?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #84
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Never said it was perfect.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:37 PM   #85
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
that would mean about 20% of your income goes to the church, no wiskey, let alone no pussy on the side, are you sure?
That's quite a dilema. Would I give up twenty percent of my income, hobbying, beer, coffee and cigars in exchange for putting an end to the Democrat party. It's like Sophie's Choice.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women