Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #46
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
Bottom line it is all about the fucken money!
Yup and regardless of who wins they should both be able to retire with a good payday.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #47
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Default mayweather is a pussy

Mayweather ran from old ass de la hoya when they fought and managed to pull out a split decision. De la hoya in his prime would've murdered mayweather.

Most sportswriters and commentators agree that mayweather lost the fight against luis castillo.

Mayweather had to show what a true coward he is when he suckerpunched victor oritz.

Mayweather has been ducking and dodging cotto and margarito for years. Cotto's now way past his prime that's the only reason mayweather finally decided to fight him, and he still barely got the win.

Mayweather does not promote himself. He's under golden boy promotions. Mayweather promotions is not a licensed boxing promoting company, it's just a phony meaningless company. When mayweather offered pacquiao $40 million guaranteed to fight pacquiao turned right around and offered mayweather $45 million guaranteed to fight.

Pacquiao agreed to the olympic style blood test almost 2 years ago.

All that doesn't matter anyways because there's a new kid on the block named Canelo Alvarez. This kid is a bonafide beast out the cage. He's the new Julio Cesar Chavez, and if mayweather somehow finds the courage to give him a shot mayweather will get destroyed just like JC Chavez destroyed both floyd mayweather sr. and roger mayweather.

You can run but you can't hide from the truth.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #48
johnny_boiii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Lol to some of these pacquiao haters.can i ask..how can you hate on pacquiao?? Dude is probably one of the most humble athletes i know..he never talks shit to any of his opponents,and always prays that they will be in good health after he fights them..dude is always smiling when he comes out when he fights even though he may look like a dumbass..he can never keep a straight face when faceoff during a weigh in and ends up in laughter.dude is a damn comedian just looking at him and i dont see how can yall just hate on him lol.jimmy kimmel loves him!

Why im a fan? One because im from his country and i stand behind him..two because i respect that he came from rags to riches! He was on the streets selling cigerettes to help his family.he also fought street boxing for 400pesos($2) just so he can buy food.if you never been to the philippines man you will be so gratefull what you got out here..3 he will never leave you with a boring fight! He will go toe to toe and exchange blow for blow no matter how hurt he gets! So i dont understand how you can say hes scared.man if you have any filipino friends or just know any MAJORITY of em will be the most humble,coolest,down to earth you will ever meet except me im that black sheep.

And reasons to hate on mayweather?? Seriosly?? Lmao
johnny_boiii is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women