Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35770
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2012, 04:10 AM   #31
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Obama or W, both are incompetent.
Totally irrelevant comment. Why did you even bother?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:15 AM   #32
BigLouie
Valued Poster

"A moment I've been dreading. George (Vice President George H.W. Bush) brought his ne'er-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida (future Gov. Jeb Bush). The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work." ~ Ronald Reagan in his recently published diaries, May 17, 1986
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Totally irrelevant comment. Why did you even bother?
Now, in addition to the word "strawman" Doofe needs to learn "irony."

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:57 PM   #34
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Now, in addition to the word "strawman" Doofe needs to learn "irony."

Here's some irony for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue3122 View Post
During 43's first 3 years I took about 300 vacation days because business was so good I could afford to stay camped at Pebble Beach enjoying wine, golf, and expensive tail. The last 3 years I have taken 20 days total (leaving in the morning for a week so that will make it 27), business sucks. #1 reason our customers give when we ask why they are not buying: We don't know what this President and Congress will do so we are sitting on our hands until we have a clear signal. Uncertainty is killing the private sector.
Quote:
What a crock o' shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Where do you see a crock of shit? I see this daily. Small and medium sized business always are watching the political tea leaves because policies will effect them more than the Fortune 500s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
BINGO, I see this every day.....!!!!!

You have to be blind as a bat, you must not be a small business owner, because being one myself, and working for another, I see this every freaking day, many small and medium sized businesses are VERY nervous about what is going on, and just waiting to see what happens this november. We (they) are NOT hiring, just riding out the storm, and hoping to survive. Small business is the back bone of this country, and you Doove don't have a clue, about the business world....
Quote:
We can pretty easily tell who on here has never owned a business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
My guess is doof and randy4hisdaddyslove are not business owners.
My best years ever were during Bush's term The writing began showing on the wall when the dems took control of congress. It has not been anywhere near as good since.
Quote:
Yup, Never owned a business.
Quote:
Its not the taxes, it is the instability of the government lead by a most unstable leader that you have no idea what is coming next to establish a set set of rules.. Besides at some point you will have made enough except for he either cant say what enough is or wont say what enough is or has no clue what enough is. Hell it could be that I have made enough and dont need to make anymore and unlike some that think you are in business for nothing I am not. Sort of like shutting down offshore drilling. If yu banked on being able to drill in the Gulf oh well. Ho0w much extra will I have to pay as a business for Obamacare. How do i figure my overhead for the next project I bid that will have payroll that spans two years or more. What about starting a project based on what you thought you understood to be the playing field but it changes because of this administration and their total instability. How can you budget your upcoming work when the government has no budget.

When you ahve a product of any king that you commit to jpricing over a fairl;y long period of time and you do not know what the business climate will be based on a government that is intent on "change" what is the best course of action in order to save yourself from potential ruin?

These are the things that this administration does not understand among a multitude of others. Sort of like the occupy crowd that thinks everything should be free. I guess when it is all free that will be "enough".
Quote:
Yeah, and i've got a 10" cock.

Like WTF says, whether or not you hire is dictated by your level of business. If you've got enough people to handle your business, you don't hire. If you don't have enough people to handle your amount of business, you do.

There is never, repeat NEVER, any certainty in this country as to what will be the case in the future.
Quote:
I think doofus has a cock fetish.

I dont think doofus has every owned a business either.
I only wish it was that simple.
Quote:
It's amazing how much people who have never owned a business know how to run one.
All you genius know-nothings can suck on this.

Money quote:

"Of the administrations shown, overall growth in Mr. Obama’s first three years has been the slowest. But that is largely because government spending did not accelerate as it normally does when the private sector is weak. The private sector grew faster in the first three years of the Obama administration than it did in three of the previous five administrations — the exception being Bill Clinton’s administrations, when private sector growth was more rapid. In both of George W. Bush’s terms as well as in the first three years of the George H. W. Bush administration, though, the private sector grew more slowly.

Private sector is growing, and government is shrinking.

You bozos obviously don't stand for what you go around telling everyone you stand for.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:30 PM   #35
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

without a budget spending is capped at whatever the last approved budget was. In order for Obama to spend in the fashion that he wants he has to make sacrifices in some areas. Stealing money from Medicare in order to fund more IRS agents and defundng the military causing a net loss in government jobs is the result.
Government has not shrunk in the manner needed.

This just goes to show if you cut off the money to the government things will improve. Now all we need is a President that can present a budget that will actually reduce the amount and make real decreases in the size of government.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #36
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Have you worked up the cost of Barry and Mocchelles vacation cost versus GWB and his family yet or do you just like deflecting from the point of the OP.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Here's some Irony for you. Open wide.

Quote:
Here's some irony for ya.

All you genius know-nothings can suck on this.

Money quote:

"Of the administrations shown, overall growth in Mr. Obama’s first three years has been the slowest. But that is largely because government spending did not accelerate as it normally does when the private sector is weak. The private sector grew faster in the first three years of the Obama administration than it did in three of the previous five administrations — the exception being Bill Clinton’s administrations, when private sector growth was more rapid. In both of George W. Bush’s terms as well as in the first three years of the George H. W. Bush administration, though, the private sector grew more slowly.

Private sector is growing, and government is shrinking.

You bozos obviously don't stand for what you go around telling everyone you stand for.
Goverment is Shrinking.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:19 AM   #38
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
without a budget spending is capped at whatever the last approved budget was. In order for Obama to spend in the fashion that he wants he has to make sacrifices in some areas. Stealing money from Medicare in order to fund more IRS agents and defundng the military causing a net loss in government jobs is the result.
Government has not shrunk in the manner needed.

This just goes to show if you cut off the money to the government things will improve. Now all we need is a President that can present a budget that will actually reduce the amount and make real decreases in the size of government.
I think i've shown you're just pulling shit out of your ass.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women