Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #16
SloaneMacallan
Account Disabled

User ID: 2860
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle View Post
Nikki, I understand your point. And I can understand why some providers choose to not put their face out there. However, I choose to. I believe that my face is my best feature and that it can help with business. I am not blessed with having the spinner body which most guys seek, but I do have an exceptional face and I feel it is necessary for me to survive to show it.

As I stated, most of the people in my life know what I do to some extent and the ones that don't aren't around here. Safety, as I have previously noted is relative. Some people believe they are safe when they drive; but that's not always true. I have been hit on by men not from the hobby that could have hurt me just as easily. How many women have seen a guy and it not go the way she would have hoped... We have all read the alerts. But that's neither or there. As we are all individuals, it is our personal choice what we choose to share about ourselves. And I respect and appreciate your opinion as I know it was only with the best of intentions.

Yes, my face is one of my better assets as well, but you know its nice, refreshing and calming knowing that LE doesn't know what your face look likes or any of your tattoos. Plus privacy and so forth, small community means more people in your business. Which I prefer them to stay OUT OF, not involved.

There will come a time NJ, when you will prefer discretion over having it all hang out there so to speak. Good Luck until then and personally, I wouldn't go handing out my business cards in a bar that you go to. That is just one someone away from a complaining GF/SO, calling LE to have you removed and barred from that establishment.

Watch it girl, don't get to caught up in making that money, not all money is good money.
SloaneMacallan is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:47 PM   #17
Bad-Barbie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13784
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I fortunately have'nt had the pleasure of an unpleasant " in person" situation... but, if and when I do, I would hope that the person that recognizes me keeps it discreet. I would be mortified if some guy was all, "Hey! Are'nt you "Bad-Barbie" from Backpage callers BEWARE!!?".
Bad-Barbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #18
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I have seen providers and hobbyists alike many times (usually in bars, says a lot for being a barfly I guess), I never acknowledge them unless they initiate contact. You never know who they may be with.
darter is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #19
Guest042510
Registered Member

Never have, but I would never approach them.
Guest042510 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:39 AM   #20
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Saw a well known female member of our community at our local HEB. Didn't need to go that aisle, so I didn't. Surely "no contact" has got to be the governing rule. If no one's around a smile and nod should be OK (which means that no one's with me as well), but I'd never go further than that unless the lady took the next step. You never know when someone in her life might be about to return.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #21
Buonas
Gaining Momentum

Default Discretion

I would not do anything in the direction of acknowledging her in public as it would put her in a compromising situation.

If I was a provider and a client would do that (acknowledge...), I would probably drop him as a client.
Buonas is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:44 AM   #22
spaceman181
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I would never approach. At most, eye contact and a VERY discreet nod of the head, and then only if the she was alone. Anything beyond that is a serious breach of privacy/protocol.
spaceman181 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:08 AM   #23
Bizman27
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have seen a couple providers that hang out together in a local bar on several occasions. I haven't said anything to them but my GF has gone up to them and have kissed / hugged them. She doesn't know that they're providers and have known them from before when they worked in different clubs together. I have met the hobbiest that they frequent the locale with at one of the meetings of like minds but we only share a wink and nod as the extent of our interaction...we've kept everything very low key.
Bizman27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #24
oneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have never seen a provider that I knew but I did see a provider that I recognized.

If I knew her well, well enough to know her, I would play it by ear. If I knew she would be ok with it, and if she was alone, I would just wave, say hi, or just acknowledge her. I think the provider would give me enough facial expression or body language to let me know what to do.

If the provider was someone I didn't know well, I would probably make sure she saw me but I wouldn't acknowledge her unless I knew she wanted that to happen.

Either way, I would watch out for her by watching her cues. I guess I would analyze the situtation and I would do what I feel is appropriate.

There is one provider on here that I would never acknowledge. I know she wouldn't want to be acknowledge, and she is really way out there. This isn't the typical provider. That one, I would stay away from, way far away from. I thought she was out there the first time, I met her. The second time confirmed it. Her posts on here really confirm it, and I wouldn't ever acknowledge her; I would stay way far away from her.
oneman is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #25
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneman View Post
There is one provider on here that I would never acknowledge. I know she wouldn't want to be acknowledge, and she is really way out there. This isn't the typical provider. That one, I would stay away from, way far away from. I thought she was out there the first time, I met her. The second time confirmed it. Her posts on here really confirm it, and I wouldn't ever acknowledge her; I would stay way far away from her.
Too bad there isn't some kind of way to let your fellow hobbyist know that there is a provider that maybe we too would want to stay way far away from....I might be interested in reading a review...How about it?

On to the topic at hand. Never happened to me, and I would just keep on walking if it did. In light of recent events I now see the importance of not posting face pics everywhere. Not only do you have to deal with the possibility of being recognized as a provider by people that you have never met, but in instances where LE gets involved and your picture and name become a part of public records, well I just think that can lead to all sorts of trouble. Be safe ladies.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:44 PM   #26
frostdollar
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

brooke i would have just tipped my hat too you and might have siad something like good day and just walked on....i can imagine it made you a little uneasy and rightfully so....you never know who is tagging along behind someone...people should think before reacting....and have the sense to be discrete....and put themselfs in your shoes once in a while....most likely the fellow just didnt stop and think before he opened his mouth....it happens to all of us....it does sound like you handled it well thou.
frostdollar is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:43 PM   #27
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

and just when some people might have thought things were beginning to be understood by many.. and you did the only thing you could have Brooke.. proud of ya!!
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #28
Heavyarms
Gaining Momentum

I would hit on them, what's the worst that could happen?
Heavyarms is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 12:33 AM   #29
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyarms View Post
I would hit on them, what's the worst that could happen?
Mokoa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women