Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 378
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42048
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default OBAMA THREATENS SCOTUS AGAIN......

http://www.therightscoop.com/obama-w...is-overturned/

He played the same card in the debt ceiling gambit; saying he might not be able to send SS checks if the debt limit wasn't approved........
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Whirly, you and I both know that the Obamaniacs on this board would happily turn over dictatorial powers to Obama if they could. They would love for Obama to not be bothered with Congress or the Court.

They may win. If Obama is re-elected I could almost guarantee it. These people are so blind in their support of this man, it's incredible. You've seen it.

We may have to get used to this country being called Obamerica.

This Medicare stunt is abominable. He ought to be ashamed, but just wait. Before long, some nutjob liberal will complain about the Republicans or other non-liberals playing politics with Medicare, and these clowns will believe them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Why did YOUR obstructionist robots CAUSE the lowering of the U.S. credit rating by not passing a clean debt ceiling bill like had been done for the Bush war debt that Bush amassed without tax offsets to pay for those wars?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

They aren't mine, but thanks for the compliment. I really don't have that much power. I opposed the war. I oppose spending more than we take in, regardless of who is in power. It is not a good policy.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It is a little scary how the Major News Media, and about 30 percent of the Electorate, would let President Obama play Julius Ceasar for real, simply for the promise of a free handout.

Even Bill Clinton did not have this type of "rabid" following. Of course, Clinton really was a middle of the road polititian, that way he didn't have to step very far when he held his finger to the wind.

I always said that Elenoir Cliff would have sucked Clintons dick on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, I think Chris Mathews would do the same for President Obama.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #6
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Executive Prerogative

From my perspective, the real danger lies with the activism of the Supreme Court, not with the concerns of the Executive branch.

The founding fathers had profound wisdom and deep foresight when they divided The U.S. government into three branches to guard against such dangers.

They understood how one branch of government could at certain times overshadow the other two and so the founders wisely divided power among all three to act as checks and balances.

The problem is that this Supreme Court tends to meddle as it did when it meddled in the Bush-Gore election, but it really made a horrendous decision when it ruled in favor of Bush even though Gore had won the popular vote.

. . . I don't blame President Obama from warning the court as it is certainly his prerogative to do so.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #7
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

He played the same card in the debt ceiling gambit; saying he might not be able to send SS checks if the debt limit wasn't approved........
This link goes to a blog, an opinion piece. You know, something someone like you could write. Opinion, not necessarily fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Whirly, you and I both know that the Obamaniacs on this board would happily turn over dictatorial powers to Obama if they could. They would love for Obama to not be bothered with Congress or the Court.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

They may win. If Obama is re-elected I could almost guarantee it. These people are so blind in their support of this man, it's incredible. You've seen it.

We may have to get used to this country being called Obamerica.

This Medicare stunt is abominable. He ought to be ashamed, but just wait. Before long, some nutjob liberal will complain about the Republicans or other non-liberals playing politics with Medicare, and these clowns will believe them.
Yep. You're right.

Both you and whirly know.....

When normal people see a sentence start like that they are bracing for anything. And of course, only 2 people who had not been in the military would believe anyone would turn over dictatorial powers to anyone voluntarily. You mistake our love of country for love of it’s leader and your own love of self for….knowledge? Infallibility? Who gives a shit. You have fringe notions of real life. You seem to be able to state the actions, thoughts and intentions of others without being able to state your own. Arguing blind loyalty with someone who lacks vision and interpretive skills is pointless. We also support (or at least will abide by) the SCOTUS decisions and Congresses laws. Two institutions you ridicule on a regular basis.
What is really funny is that a blogger, just some guy posting his opinion, has stirred your outrage. You don’t have a scrap of proof as to which adjective to attach to this stunt. You are willing to accept virtually anyone’s opinion as long as it is negative towards the President. There is no question in anyone’s mind you will believe just about anything.
Even though it is a proven morale builder to see senior officers at the front (POTUS is pretty senior), you are outraged by the CIC outlining the coming policies for the theater. A campaign speech you called it.
We will assume that you can articulate your own thoughts. As a courtesy, please don’t attempt to……….never mind.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Why do Ozombie Elites always type in blue,red and purple? Theres a joke in here somewhere.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It is annoying.

The triad government works as long as there is a noble opposition.

The Constitution has remedies when one Branch oversteps it's Constitutional Authority. It is called Impeachment.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Why do Ozombie Elites always type in blue,red and purple? Theres a joke in here somewhere.
A joke other than you?

Why are stupid questions always typed in black? Not that all black type questions are stupid. It's just that stupid question askers dodn't know how to change the color of the font.

As to why I type in blue (yes I am an elite. no I am not an Ozombie),

None of your fucking business.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #11
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It is annoying.

The triad government works as long as there is a noble opposition.

The Constitution has remedies when one Branch oversteps it's Constitutional Authority. It is called Impeachment.
I'm glad it annoys you.

Consider us even after you brought up impeachment.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #12
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Red White And Blue

It's not a joke, dummy, but the obvious went over your head.

It's actually red, white and blue.

. . . Proud to be an American!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #13
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

I have been too busy with work but I have been sitting on this sense yesterday, same stuff that Whirly posted but just another source, yes fair and balanced

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...supreme-court/
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

This link goes to a blog, an opinion piece. You know, something someone like you could write. Opinion, not necessarily fact.

Yep. You're right.

Both you and whirly know.....

When normal people see a sentence start like that they are bracing for anything. And of course, only 2 people who had not been in the military would believe anyone would turn over dictatorial powers to anyone voluntarily. You mistake our love of country for love of it’s leader and your own love of self for….knowledge? Infallibility? Who gives a shit. You have fringe notions of real life. You seem to be able to state the actions, thoughts and intentions of others without being able to state your own. Arguing blind loyalty with someone who lacks vision and interpretive skills is pointless. We also support (or at least will abide by) the SCOTUS decisions and Congresses laws. Two institutions you ridicule on a regular basis.
What is really funny is that a blogger, just some guy posting his opinion, has stirred your outrage. You don’t have a scrap of proof as to which adjective to attach to this stunt. You are willing to accept virtually anyone’s opinion as long as it is negative towards the President. There is no question in anyone’s mind you will believe just about anything.
Even though it is a proven morale builder to see senior officers at the front (POTUS is pretty senior), you are outraged by the CIC outlining the coming policies for the theater. A campaign speech you called it.
We will assume that you can articulate your own thoughts. As a courtesy, please don’t attempt to……….never mind.
You didn't even address any points of my post or the thread. And you say I have trouble coming up with thoughts. Hmmm . . .

..........Is it any wonder this place is so much fun?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women