Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60439
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48476
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #16
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Getting all hot and bothered - that's me! When I do pull the trigger and set the appointment, my adrenelin starts pumping and all kinds of weird feelings start welling up inside! The few times things went south I was very disappointed!

It really does suck that we didn't get our schedules together while you were here!!!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #17
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella_bee87 View Post
Unfortunately I don't pay attention to Eccie handles. I do have the phone numbers of the guys that were NCNS, but I feel like that would be extremely inappropriate for me to share them on an open forum (girls, I'll post them in the problem client section).
I have reported the few NCNS that have p411 accounts.

Since I was visiting in Port A, I just figured it was to far and they backed out after they put it in their GPS, but there is a reputation going around Austin that CC guys do these kinds of things.

If you do have to cancel, like Mr.Smith, it is perfectly ok! (BTW. Mr.Smith... please be looking for a PM from me today!) We usually don't hold it against you even if you cancel last minute as long as you TELL US! You can simple say you can't make it today and that's fine. It just really sucks waiting for an hour or so and then nothing. PLUS, girls like myself who only see one client per day are really missing out. I put a lot of effort in getting ready for an appointment, so it really sucks when you get yourself all hot and bothered and then have to finish off alone . . . Just keep that in mind next time.

I agree that posting phone numbers would be inappropriate. Hopefully there won't be a next time (NCNS-wise), but if there is, paying attention to eccie handles would probably be helpful for this type of thread.

I don't know if public shaming will work, but so far, it hasn't really been done. I think only one handle has been posted here. So far, it's been a general message from providers and hobbyists: "NCNS is bad." I'm pretty sure that hasn't worked as a deterrent.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:07 AM   #18
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I'm wondering if an NCNS reputation is based on eccie guys or Corpus in general. If it's mainly the eccie guys, that would be good information for providers to know. If it's mostly the non-eccie guys, same thing -- good to know. It would suck to bear the cross of a bad reputation if the reputation were based on what others were doing.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:51 AM   #19
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Over the years I have had ladies tell me that many of the NCNS guys are eccie, but not active posters. The have low post counts and are assumed to be either long time lurkers or newbiew. Whoever these guys they schedule early causing the lady to loose time and the effort of preparation.

I have has some luck when I found that the lady was booked solid in giving her my windows of availability so is she had cancellations I could go on short notice. Some great times this way.

Corpus has this reputation, but so does San Antonio and I believe Austin also shares.

Some other factors bearing on the issue. At times some of the local ladies would see an ad for a visiting lady and schedule specials. Also it seems that the first visit, unless at the same time as a social, may be an iffy proposition. If their first visits results in a good review or two subsequent visits tend to be more prodoctive, that is until the guys get tired of them.

The bottom line the NCNS thing seems to be much more prevelant with some visiting ladies than others.
Bull149 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women