Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41459
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
BigTicks, you and other liberals lather in your wealth of bullshit and dog shit.
Ibby, rather than wasting my time trying to tread water in the gutter you've been drowning in, I will focus my attention on a very profound observation from the referenced article in post #1.

"The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition. When one party moves this far from the mainstream, it makes it nearly impossible for the political system to deal constructively with the country’s challenges."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #17
Energy
Valued Poster

Allen West is absolutely right. Unfortunately, he's one of the few with the guts to tell it like it is. Apparently, that makes a few people uncomfortable.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
Allen West is absolutely right. Unfortunately, he's one of the few with the guts to tell it like it is. Apparently, that makes a few people uncomfortable.
Ahhhhhh, the age old, Far Right Wing-Nut, Republican mantra - When all else fails, let's refer to our fellow Americans who do not agree with us, as Commies!
Old 04-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Ibby, rather than wasting my time trying to tread water in the gutter you've been drowning in, I will focus my attention on a very profound observation from the referenced article in post #1.
"The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition. When one party moves this far from the mainstream, it makes it nearly impossible for the political system to deal constructively with the country’s challenges."
BigTicks, it's the Dims that are ideologically extreme. Dims are like junkies who promise to quit using tomorrow if they can just get another hit today. Compromise? Dims so not know the definition of compromise. To a Dim, a 'compromise' is promising to cut spending at some future date in exchange for greater spending today. That's not 'compromise' . . . that's Three Card Monte.

Talk about ignoring the facts and being dismissive of legitimate political opposition: evidence of Dim extremism is most exemplary in the partisan manner by which they bulldozed Odumbocare through Congress: against the wishes of a majority of the citizens.

In regards to science, the Dims are following Gore like lemmings over a cliff ignoring historic-scientific observations and facts that undermine at every point Gore’s contention that man is causing global warming. Plus, the Dims are making world hunger worse by promoting the use of food for fuel while simultaneously hindering the development of untapped fossil fuel reserves that are used to plant, grow, harvest and transport food. Those are some of the facts you Dims choose to ignore, BigTicks.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #20
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
BL I am sure it did not escape your attention that the Wing Nuts have consisitently criticized you for failing to provide an actual link to items you have cut and pasted in your posts. However, it is apparent that they will still criticize even when a link is provided, even from a moderate source, such as the Washington Post.

There is no satisfying the Far Right Wing-Nut crowd! They don't like it when you do post a link and they don't like it when you don't! If the article is critical of the Wing-Nut agenda, they don't like it!
Washington Post moderate? Are you out of your fucking mind. Drink some more coolaid.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodog44 View Post
Washington Post moderate? Are you out of your fucking mind. Drink some more coolaid.
And I suppose you also believe that FAUX News is a moderate news source!
Old 04-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #22
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
In the few years that President Obama was Senator Obama, did he ever vote "yes" on one of President Bush's agenda items?

Did he ever vote anything besides present on anything?
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

BigTits & BigLips get with Douchee and y'all could be one UGLY looking Dame.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
BigTits & BigLips get with Douchee and y'all could be one UGLY looking Dame.
Uhhhh, is that supposed to make sense?

Actually it does tell us quite a bit about Iffy's fantasies!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women