Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #31
Baihley Valentine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4028
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ok.. what if this isnt her 'pimp'? maybe a BF or husband?... Also Keep In mind, we have 'special lingo' here as so we do when we are in our personal life.. n if u wanna argue bout her sayin 'makin $ for Mr. T'... one thats a repsect thing dont guys use the term 'the MRS.' when they are talkin about their ol lady? n dont the men of the house make $ at their job to supoort the 'Mrs.' and their family?? so whats the difference? =)
Baihley Valentine is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #32
aspenxtremes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Well being the post was to you Star there wasn't much research needing to be done. No one has yet to say her services are bad, just that she called somebody on something and then got called on it herself. As I said, to each their own
aspenxtremes is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #33
shamrock55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

On facebook she talks about women trying to do this without a pimp and how they are crazy. If you read the facebook screen capture she actually says "pimp" so it seems pretty cut and dried to me but as always if she wants to reply to the thread she started I would be interested in hearing her side. I have no dog in this fight just think there is a lot of evidence to suggest pimp.
shamrock55 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #34
aspenxtremes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quick way to find out if it is a pimp...stop working and see if he stays around. A bf or husband would, pimp will be on to the next money maker.
aspenxtremes is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #35
Baihley Valentine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4028
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OK again.. We provider (some cuz there a number of different type of us out there) have our lingo.. but i KEEP rereadin my n her convo n no where did she say a girl without a pimp is crazy.. she said, ""Bitches just can't handle being pimped on.."" which is TRUE.. some girls actually like being 'pimped' n actually go from pimp to pimp.. while others thats just NOT for them!!! n as long as nothing NEGATIVE is comin from it, who cares if theres a pimp involved or not?.. not all PIMPS are bad people.. just sayin.. actually some of these girls bf's n husbands are worse than some these pimps out here!! there are bad people out there regaurdless.. n im not by any means promoting pimpin!!! lol i just wanna put that out there, cuz i see how words can get twisted and truned around.. =)
Baihley Valentine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women