Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70551
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48054
pyramider46370
bambino40810
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
CJ7
Valued Poster

Default Less Government Republicans

just log on to your puter and say hello to big brother ..

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/2...through-house/

wonder how many of them read the bill word for word, start to finish in one night?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Republicans are not for less government. They are for more power. More control. Neither party cares about the people or liberty. A pox on both their houses.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Republicans are not for less government. They are for more power. More control. Neither party cares about the people or liberty. A pox on both their houses.
COG....you forgot more money....
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

i'll give them some props ... they moved up a class or two

from phone taps to internet spies ...

watching them self destruct is now an official SPORT ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

wonder how many of them read the bill word for word, start to finish in one night?

anybody?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #6
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Yea I posted here about this.. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=436184

I often wonder if this isn't a combination of these "old fuddy duddy" congressmen and senators who do not fully understand the internet and are stuck behind the times in technology. I mean honestly it is the digital age that has put banks and other businesses almost to the brink of destruction. Most scrambled to catch up with all this fast moving technology and some are still dragging their heels. It seems most who are of a certain age in congress as well as some of their constituents are afraid of all this technology and would rather hamper it or undermine. I mean not only do they get to gather untold amounts of personal data on all of us through the internet and internet services but they may succeed in killing businesses dependent on the internet if they can get this to pass. Just think how many Americans will probably use the internet a lot less or start avoiding the internet for fear of what they are trying to do.

I am going to keep my fingers crossed that Obama vetos it if it does make its way to his desk.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #7
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

anybody?
Of course they didn't.. they just caught a few highlights from their freshman aids and proceeded on course without much more of a mere thought.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Yea I posted here about this.. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=436184

I often wonder if this isn't a combination of these "old fuddy duddy" congressmen and senators who do not fully understand the internet and are stuck behind the times in technology. I mean honestly it is the digital age that has put banks and other businesses almost to the brink of destruction. Most scrambled to catch up with all this fast moving technology and some are still dragging their heels. It seems most who are of a certain age in congress as well as some of their constituents are afraid of all this technology and would rather hamper it or undermine. I mean not only do they get to gather untold amounts of personal data on all of us through the internet and internet services but they may succeed in killing businesses dependent on the internet if they can get this to pass. Just think how many Americans will probably use the internet a lot less or start avoiding the internet for fear of what they are trying to do.

I am going to keep my fingers crossed that Obama vetos it if it does make its way to his desk.

ooooopsie ... my bad, didnt see it.

I hope the republicans enjoyed their stay in the House while it lasted.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #9
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
ooooopsie ... my bad, didnt see it.

I hope the republicans enjoyed their stay in the House while it lasted.

I know right...they are making the dems job easier..lol

They just keep pissing off huge groups of people dont they?
Old 04-27-2012, 02:01 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
I know right...they are making the dems job easier..lol

They just keep pissing off huge groups of people dont they?

just the entire country ... no big deal.

on the brighter side, oblivion suits them well
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:

anybody?
They are probably just following Nancy Pelosi's advice to pass the law so they can find out what's in it. It was bad when the Dems do it, it's bad when the Reps do it.

And let's not forget that Candidate Obama in 2008 promised to have every bill posted on the internet for 3 days before a vote so we could ALL read it. He lied about that, too.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:10 PM   #12
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
They are probably just following Nancy Pelosi's advice to pass the law so they can find out what's in it. It was bad when the Dems do it, it's bad when the Reps do it.

And let's not forget that Candidate Obama in 2008 promised to have every bill posted on the internet for 3 days before a vote so we could ALL read it. He lied about that, too.

the house republicans just made that possible... like it or not
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:13 PM   #13
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

They are equally as bad on many things some things worse than others.
I noticed that when they had both the house and the senate that they did not repeal the patriot act and in fact Obama wanted more power with it.
Ronald Reagan started the war on drugs and along with it the seizure of property without due process. Limitations on how much money you can deposit or withdraw in cash without the government being notifeid. I can go on and on and then start on what the Dems have done.

\The problem isnt the parties but government in an of itself. Our government is too big and the bigger it gets the more it has to control the people in order to maintain its size and in most cases continue to grow. Read that as take your money and spend it however they like.

You want less control over the individual vote for less government and those that would reduce the size and reach of the government.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
the house republicans just made that possible... like it or not
The House Republicans made what possible, CBJ7? No House Republican supported Obamacare, and it passed the House anyway.

And I don't remember the Republicans getting in the way of Obama posting bills on the internet, so what are you talking about. (I ask, as if you know.)
Old 04-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The House Republicans made what possible, CBJ7? No House Republican supported Obamacare, and it passed the House anyway.

And I don't remember the Republicans getting in the way of Obama posting bills on the internet, so what are you talking about. (I ask, as if you know.)
the sarcasim escaped you, TOTALLY .. my fault.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women