Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161347
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453089
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Default Sex robots may take over the world by 2050.

If they do, all the credit goes to the first sex robot, Roxxxy, for paving the way for their dominance.

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/articles/...rostitutes.htm
Roxxxy was unveiled to the world by Douglas Hines of TrueCompanion.com at the 2010 AVN Expo in Las Vegas.
Roxxxy comes with a variety of modes, including "Skank Mode."
Roxxxy is the first sex robot to feature artificial intelligence. She weighs 60 pounds.
"Her skin is beautiful," Hines says in a YouTube video presenting Roxxxy, which you can view below [WARNING: NSFW, must be over 18.] "She's actually composed like a person."
A pair of New Zealand researchers say sex robots will revolutionize the sex tourism business by 2050.
"Robot sex is safer sex, free from the constraints, precautions and uncertainties of the real deal," wrote Victoria University management professor Ian Yeoman and sexologist Michelle Mars in their paper, titled "Robots, Men And Sex Tourism."

The paper is published in the journal Futures and was first reported by New Zealand's Dominion Post.
"Robots, Men And Sex Tourism" describes an imaginary sex club in Amsterdam called Yub-Yum, where sex tourists pay 10,000 euros ($13,191) for massage, lap dances and straight sex from sex robots strutting around the club.
The club would resemble others in Amsterdam's Red Light District, the researchers wrote, saying Yub-Yum would contain "sexual gods and goddesses of different ethnicities, body shapes, ages, languages and sexual features."
Sexually transmitted diseases and infections would be non-existent, Yeoman and Mars said, because the sex robots would be made of bacteria-resistant fiber that would be flushed of human fluids after the sex acts.
While the New Zealand study is bad news for prostitutes, Dennis Hof, owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, a legalized brothel near Las Vegas, scoffed at the findings, saying nothing beats the real thing.
"Those Australian researchers ought to come to the Bunny Ranch to see what real American sex is like - there's no way to duplicate it," Hof told CBS Las Vegas. "At the Bunny Ranch, we say 'it's not just the sex, it's an adventure' - and often times it's more about the adventure than it is the sex."
you can view below WARNING: NSFW, must be over 18.
http://youtu.be/tEkqYta-i3s
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #2
davo1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I LOL'd when I saw the "Frigid Farrah" pre-programmed personality option

Seeing the site reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFVlzUAZkHY
and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AGgU...eature=related

....and this documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2d54NRdJno

I am patiently waiting for this one, btw

or this.....
davo1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #3
jafun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Why would there be "Tourism" when she is going to be home always? Hope no one gets stuck inside.
jafun is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:04 AM   #4
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I posted this in the other thread on this topic, and I'll say it again. 10000 Euros for a roll in the hay? FUCK THAT. Hell even if they are perfect goddesses I still wouldn't pay that much. There are a number of providers that qualify for that description and they don't charge anywhere near that much. According to the Amstardam board the window girls can be propositioned for 50 Euros ($66) and an hour with a provider that is more of our style is 150 Euro for an hour ($178). Even if inflation goes haywire that still does not seem like a deal that destroy the traditional sex industry. And I doubt it would be 100% safe. If STDs were that easy to deal with we wouldn't have any issues with them. IMO sexbots would either be a great deal cheaper, or they will be an ultra highend sex toy. Not a replacement for our wonderful ladies.
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:59 AM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Maybe the sexbot has a golden pussy ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
Guest082214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86195
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been mildly obsessed with sex robots, androids, Artificial Intelligence, and the Real Dolls for quite a while now. Someday I will actually purchase one... someday...
Guest082214-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women