Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2012, 04:38 AM   #1
essence
Valued Poster

Default Norway massacre trial

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-two-live.html

This is a link to day two. His diatribes against muslims and liberals and immigrants are, I fear, not that far from some of the views of whackos here. But of course no whacko here (or in the US) is going to do what he did.

He didn;t have a diatribe against black people because there aren;t many black people in Norway - the ones who do immigrate are sent to the far north.

But it shows the dangers of extreme views.

Did the massacre get good coverage in the US press?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:56 AM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post

Did the massacre get good coverage in the US press?
Yes, and BBCA is covering the trial.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
But of course no whacko here (or in the US) is going to do what he did.
A gentle reminder essence: the last wackos in the US that killed more than 40 people in one day where HERE IN THE US.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #4
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
A gentle reminder essence: the last wackos in the US that killed more than 40 people in one day where HERE IN THE US.
Timothy McVeigh, although he didn't act quit alone. But close to acting alone.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

It was the 9-11 terrorists TTH. They were here in this country...not born here, but some of the help they received was born here. And many of them were here in the good ole USA for a significant amount of time.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #6
essence
Valued Poster

The Norway killer is very confused, both admires Muslim terrorists, and hates Muslims.

For sensible people it tends to be more the other way round.

Poor parents having to listen to it all. They can't even be comforted that he was mentally ill.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
It was the 9-11 terrorists TTH. They were here in this country...not born here, but some of the help they received was born here. And many of them were here in the good ole USA for a significant amount of time.
Yeah, but they weren't home-grown anti-government whackos like McVeigh....or David Koresh for that matter.

Anybody see the video on the news showing the judges coming down and shaking that crazy motherfucker's hand before the trial started? Right after he gave his little weird fist salute?

I also saw that the maximum amount of prison time the killer can get is 21 years? For murdering 77 people? Crazy.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:53 AM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

This guy is obviously crazy. He should be locked up or executed. Having said that, Norway, and the rest of Europe, are being overun by Muslims that are brutalizing the native population. This sort of violence is a reaction to Muslim violence. Muslims can not live peacefully with any other group. They don't live peacefully with Jews, Christians, Hindus, or any other religion. Muslims should not be allowed to immigrate to non Muslims countries. The reason that Muslim immigration is so common is that they are escaping their own Muslim countries that are hell holes because of Muslim culture. Muslims immigrate to western countries and immediately try to convert the new country to the customs that ruined the country they left. Islamic immigration is a cancer that is metastacizing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJub...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg3CJ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSw...eature=related
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #9
essence
Valued Poster

An Iranian (professional, working for a US company) told me a few months ago that there are many more Iranians living outside than inside. Any with any intelligence or education has left.

So don't dismiss all Muslim immigrants. They may not be Muslim, and they may bring prosperity to the country.

ps Joe, having watched a couple of your links, what really disturbs me is the stupidity of the British youth commenting.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #10
essence
Valued Poster

This is an interesting discussion.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ed...irth-of-islam/

Comments are closed last time I looked, no doubt so the lawyers can check it out.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #11
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
An Iranian (professional, working for a US company) told me a few months ago that there are many more Iranians living outside than inside. Any with any intelligence or education has left.

So don't dismiss all Muslim immigrants. They may not be Muslim, and they may bring prosperity to the country.

ps Joe, having watched a couple of your links, what really disturbs me is the stupidity of the British youth commenting.

It's a fair point that not all immigrants from Muslim countries are Muslims. There are also Christian immigrants being driven out by the Muslims. The Coptic Christians in Egypt pretty much have a choice between leaving or being killed by the Muslims. The Christians in Sudan are also flooding out of the country to avoid being slaughtered by the Muslims.

Of course not all Muslims are evil, but Islam is an evil religion and most people who practice Islam are probably negatively effected by it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIZO63AWvSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klf12SJN7X0
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women