Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70655
biomed162209
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453193
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48317
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37166
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #121
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You say it was impossible for building 7 to have collapsed on itsself (unintentionally) . So the only remaining answer would have to be who done it...surely your conspiracy mind has tried to connect those dots.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #122
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Try to get over your blind obedience to the Bush Administration and read what I posted. You are really sounding stupid, because I asked why it went down like that, not who made it go down like that, and I still have no idea, but I'm not trusting the Bush Administration on anything.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #123
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Rimshot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
My idea was to not start a war. And for the 100th time, I have no idea how, who or if anyone blew up building 7. Are you competing with WTF for the biggest asshole prize? You've got a ways to go, but you're catching up.
COG you the expert on assholes now?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #124
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Considering how many attack me pointlessly on here, I'm becoming one.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Ordering a limited, tactical strike is different than invading a country. Desert Fox was three years and one president before 9/11, and it was considered to have been successful.
Successful? How? If -- as you argue -- Saddam never had WMD, how can the attack be considered a success? This undermines your POV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
At the end of the day all those that deny the lies that lead up to the Gulf War, still cannot answer the small and little known fact THAT THERE WERE NO WMD’S AND THERE WAS NEVER A CONNECTION BETWEEN SADDAM AND AL QUAIDA.
And Columbus didn't find China, and Geraldo Rivera didn't find anything in Capone's safe. Granted, the Al Qaeda connection was always the most tenuous of Bush's arguments. But even the intel community maintained such a connection 'might' be possible IF Saddam 'felt threatened': and he was definitely threatened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
who here would deny its better to look for wmd's with a few missiles than it is to send in 250,000 soldiers ?
In other words, both Clinton and Bush believed Saddam had WMD, but the way each dealt with the problem was significantly different.

Regarding WTC7: It's interesting how conspiracy kooks are using FEMA reports as evidence to discredit NIST conclusions.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:44 AM   #126
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

COG crying like he is the victim. When he is the one posting lies and saying batshit crazy things about not only Building 7 but also WTC1 & 2.

You lie about what you already posted on this subject - multiple times.

You are a sorry individual - crying like your a victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Considering how many attack me pointlessly on here, I'm becoming one.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:54 AM   #127
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

In this thread you state your view that Building 7 didn't fall accidentally.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=74

So COG who do you think brought down Building 7 ? And why?

BTW I know you don't know (because building. 7 fell from fire damage) but in your conspiracy who would have planned and executed the collapse?
Old 04-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #128
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Iraq frees last Saddam WMD scientist: minister
Mon, April 16 2012

Baghdad (ANTARA News/AFP) - The last Iraqi scientist implicated in late dictator Saddam Hussein`s weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programme is to be released, Deputy Justice Minister Busho Ibrahim told AFP on Sunday.

"The judicial authorities have decided to free Mahmud Faraj Bilal al-Samarrai," he said.

His lawyer, Badie Aref, said Samarrai was "the last scientist still held, as all of the others have already been released."

In a letter to the US Central Intelligence Agency in 2006 made public by his lawyer, the former head of research and development at the military industries ministry recalled that he had given himself up to the CIA on March 2, 2003. . .

"I have admitted working on the chemical weapons programme, which employed another 1,000 people."

http://www.antaranews.com/en/news/81377/iraq-frees-last-saddam-wmd-scientist-minister
Old 04-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #129
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have an idea for a demonstration of gravity and buildings. Build a card house. Grab about six decks of cards and build. Give it a pretty good base and build it six or seven stories. Once the building is up bring it down. Give it a push, pull the bottom out, shake the table, or use a long stick and knock out the center supports. It will fall pretty much straight down no matter how hard you try to do otherwise. Thats why implosion works. It concentrates nature to bring a building down in one small area. Remember, all of the buildings that fell, fell from within. Whether it was caused by compromised beams or if you want to believe it was caused by explosions, buildings fall straight down.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #130
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

COG is not going to like that you revived the thread that made him look like a 'Man in Black' kook!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI

Get jiggy with it COG!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:37 AM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
COG is not going to like that you revived the thread that made him look like a 'Man in Black' kook!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI

Get jiggy with it COG!
Attribute the threads revival to breaking news:

Iraq frees last Saddam WMD scientist: minister
Mon, April 16 2012

Baghdad (ANTARA News/AFP) - The last Iraqi scientist implicated in late dictator Saddam Hussein`s weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programme is to be released, Deputy Justice Minister Busho Ibrahim told AFP on Sunday.

"The judicial authorities have decided to free Mahmud Faraj Bilal al-Samarrai," he said.

His lawyer, Badie Aref, said Samarrai was "the last scientist still held, as all of the others have already been released."

In a letter to the US Central Intelligence Agency in 2006 made public by his lawyer, the former head of research and development at the military industries ministry recalled that he had given himself up to the CIA on March 2, 2003. . .

"I have admitted working on the chemical weapons programme, which employed another 1,000 people."

http://www.antaranews.com/en/news/81377/iraq-frees-last-saddam-wmd-scientist-minister

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women