Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
BustyShelly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121603
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Shame On Whitenight For His Racist Words

I have been a provider off and on for many years but never recieved such a negative email referencing my family members until I recently decided to join Eccie There has been a thread going about seeing AA men and how it's best to handle it if you don't. I seem to of gotten a few gentlemen's panties in a wad over my personal choices. I would love to hear other opinions on this-
Why would someone think it's ever ok to use racial slurs to attack someone?
Did this guy forget this is America and I have a choice? Shame on you Whitenight for ever referencing my family with these terms, you should really look inside yourself (or a dictionary) for better choice of words. Or realize when you do NOT personally know someone it's easy to attack from behind a computer screen.

The "special" email from Whitenight@eccie.net

"Haha. So no other race has hurt? Just blacks. I feel sorry for those 'blacks' in your immediate family. You probably treat them like shit and call them n***** (not his choice way to write the word) this and n***** that. And your black friends also. You gonna put this on eccie?"

Yes whitenight, I am! Here it is just for you. Sounds to me like your the one with serious issues, not me. And just so you know I am proud to have such a beautiful diverse family mixed with many races I actually respect the black males in my family more then I do the white ones....Little does your dumbass know!
To be judged by you is nothing compared to growing up in Alabama having to fight against racist bigots because of my choice of friends. But I did post this so you know it's not ok to pick on anyone for something you know zero about!
BustyShelly is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:39 AM   #2
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!! Normally I'm not into the "shame on you" threads. But that e-mail is F**ked up!!!
Have the mods seen this e-mail (since he used the eccie addy)? Because, that is a abusive e-mail in my book.

Girls...take note...this dude is a jerk. WOW!!!
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:11 AM   #3
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Moved to sandbox. Not hobby related.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Dang Shelly, that was uncalled for.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Your body, your choice Shelly.

Personally, I enjoy pussy regardless of its creed, color or national origin. So long as the woman to whom the pussy is attached is "OK" having my white dick probing any/all available orifices and we click with one another I'm usually going to have a good time and hope that she and her pussy (and whatever other orifices she allows me in!) do too. You have to respect people despite no agreeing with their personal opinion(s).
txcwby6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women