Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #16
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Buh-bye Mikaila..... you gotta be smarter than that.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #17
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Gina, you ROCK!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #18
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

OMfriggingod... You are kidding me. I'm so tired of these "providers" giving US real ladies a bad rep. This is ridiculous. To do an alert on someone that is slanderous and vindictive because YOU ripped them off is crazy to me. Again, messing up another reliable ladies money is crazy. This is the second alert in two weeks that was bogus. This will be the LAST alert I ever post my condolences on. I'll just say from here on out, ladies, if something bad actually happens to any one you for real, I'm sorry now. But, due to these circumstances, I will not be posting anymore "Sorry this happened to you" posts on any more alerts.

Ladies, if you can't do the provider thing...Mcdonalds is always hiring.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:33 PM   #19
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
This will be the LAST alert I ever post my condolences on. I'll just say from here on out, ladies, if something bad actually happens to any one you for real, I'm sorry now. But, due to these circumstances, I will not be posting anymore "Sorry this happened to you" posts on any more alerts.
It took this long to figure out that not everything posted here is true? And that the "condolences" are often just providers adding their signature blocks to threads that are sure to get attention? How many "did you screen?" or "I'm sorry" posts does it take?

Even in your post above, do you actually KNOW what happened? You mention rip offs and such, but I don't see that posted here either...

Posting on alerts, in general, is not helpful unless you were there, or have facts to add to the incident.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #20
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

I'm really sad to say this.... but as soon as a provider posts "BEWARE!!!", "EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!!", "LADIES< DO NOT SEE HIM!!!", etc.... I know to go straight to the pms to see what is really going on. 99.9% of the time it's bs.

About 50% of alerts are vindictive and malicious lies.... 30% of alerts are just confusion (usually on the provider's part).... and 20% of alerts are on actual time wasters and problem clients. I had no idea it was this bad, until providers started trying to use me (and P411) as a tool to seek revenge (kick him off p411!!!!).

Fortunately, it's pretty easy to see what really going on when I check pms and emails. Unfortunately, I've learned that you can't trust what anyone says.... and providers are way worse than the clients (although there are some problematic clients, they just aren't as common, in my experience).

The good news is that the providers who act in a professional manner, who take pride in being discreet and respectful, are so obvious they need not hang out a sign to advertise it.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #21
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
It took this long to figure out that not everything posted here is true? And that the "condolences" are often just providers adding their signature blocks to threads that are sure to get attention? How many "did you screen?" or "I'm sorry" posts does it take?

Even in your post above, do you actually KNOW what happened? You mention rip offs and such, but I don't see that posted here either...

Posting on alerts, in general, is not helpful unless you were there, or have facts to add to the incident.

Amen! I'll say this time and time again.......if you don't know the facts, keep your trap shut.
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #22
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifroks View Post
Not true this person I saw yesterday going by the name of mikaila phoenix is a re-off artist she claims she forgot her purse in a restaurant and needs money to pay motel and vanishes. I have one dozen okays and I don't force anybody to do anything they don't like. She is the one writing this bogus charges onme caus I text her sayinI was goingto report her. So guys beware of this person.

Lifroks, I am so sorry this happened to you. I am so glad your reputation is safe.

I'm only laughing because its funny her game got busted. But really its sad how many people jump on the wagon and give the REAL scumbag the sympathy that they do.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #23
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
So sorry that you had to experience that. Please make sure that Gina is aware at P411 so she can take appropriate action. Also, if the asshole is a member here on Eccie with a different handle, please publish the Eccie handle.

All the best to you.

L4L
And YOU called HIM an asshole. Hmmm...
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #24
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Gina,

Thanks for being there for everyone,

Texascowboy
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #25
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Gina,

Thanks for being there for everyone,

Texascowboy

+100000 !!!!
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #26
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Deja vu all over again. You'd think she would have had second thoughts about posting a fake alert. Then again, did she believe she could have gotten away with it thinking folks here would not believe another provider would post a fake alert?

To those who publicly supported the OP and denounced the client, have you guys apologized to him?
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #27
Ole Grump
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default It's not just the providers

How many guys post she is pimped or does BBFS with no proof, or she is a terrible provider because I saw a bad review two years ago, hear say & totally somebody's speculation and so on. So guys if the shoe fits wear it, you are every bit as bad some times.

Every time I read a I am so sorry this happened to you by a provider I laugh and say what pathetic attempt to advertise. When a hobbyist says the same thing to a provider, I laugh and say are you sucking up, for God's sake she will do you if you have the $$$$$

Me cynical? Not a chance!
Ole Grump is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #28
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Moving to Coed
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #29
sinep1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Gina, I assume this quote concerns the P411 site and not eccie, correct?

"Fortunately, it's pretty easy to see what really going on when I check pms and emails."
sinep1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women