Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
Doogie211
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Question for the gentlemen

Does it help or hurt to put NC/NS reviews up?

I am kind of angry right now and maybe just venting but if a provider uses the yes reviews as a selling point should the NC/NS reviews be there?

Please let me know what you think?
Doogie211 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not a guy but if you get ncns'd or have a bad experience with someone you should report it... too many guys are afraid to speak up about things like this and that causes the providers to continue their bad business practices.

I say go for it!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #3
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Put it up. My view on reviews is it helps the guys out. It can also make the ladies think twice about a NCNS. Reviews are very helpful.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

NCNS notices are helpful but I would encourage you to somehow post them without anger or emotion. Just state the facts, that's always best.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #5
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Give it a few days so you'll be calmed down and then just state the facts. I would like to know in case whoever it is might be one I'm considering seeing. She may also get back to you with why. Many of us have jumped the gun only to find out she may have had a family emergency as in my case. It may save you from making an ass of yourself.
I think NCNS are put in COED, not the Review forum?
hd is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #6
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie211 View Post
Does it help or hurt to put NC/NS reviews up?

I am kind of angry right now and maybe just venting but if a provider uses the yes reviews as a selling point should the NC/NS reviews be there?

Please let me know what you think?
I don't have anywhere near the experience the other gentlemen here do, but it is best from the one time this happened to me to give the girl a day or so to email or call you and explain herself....weird things can happen, and if they are good providers they'll offer to make it up for you and give you something for your time....if not, post it, we need to know about flakes
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #7
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I would give it a day or 2 and see if she responds. She may have had a car wreck or something. If I was on the way to a session and had a car wreck, calling the provider would not be number 1 on my list. Stuff happens.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #8
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If I was NCNS-ed, I'd write the provider for an explanation. If she didn't respond after a few days, I'd post a dispassionate and factual NCNS review because that's what this site is for - sharing information. A good hobbyist follows the Hobbyist's Golden Rule to help his brothers see reliable providers and avoid unreliable providers.

If the provider gave an explanation that truly defies credibility, I'd write a NCNS review.

If the provider gave an explanation that may be true, or is certainly true, then I'd tell her something she could do to make things right, like give me a few extra minutes in the session. Or tell me my weenie is the biggest she's ever seen. Haha. If the provider refuses to offer something to make things right, I'll cross her off my list, but I would never stoop to write a snarky post about it.

But if a provider NCNS-ed me and DID make things right, she may have earned my steady business. A few years ago, a provider NCNS-ed me the first time I booked her. She told me she was a bad girl and I should come spank her, which completely evaporated my annoyance. I re-booked (but I didn't spank her -- haha). I wound up seeing her regularly for two years. This demonstrates a basic principle in any business: Treat an unhappy customer as an opportunity to make a long-term customer.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

That's the good thing about using CoEd first. It gives the provider a chance to add her 2 cents...or as in the case of recent South Texas incident...all the other NCNS victims to commiserate.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women