Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default loose lips sink ships

This issue has come to my attention. I am looking for feedback from others about this kind of issue. Is it not a big deal? Do you as a provider or hobbiest feel this would be good to know about a provider? I am not revieling names at this time until I know I am not over reacting. It is possible to learn from past mistakes to not just start spouting off before thinking.

A hobbiest has posted a couple of times on here that he was told by a provider he has seen a few times about communications she has had with another hobbiest. He has said he had access to emails, texts, etc between the two and post this here instead of keeping it to himself. He has posted the general content of the communications though not the actual text. He has not posted the providers name but he has claimed the information he had access to was about a specific hobbiest and who that is.

I happen to know the provider personaly so I know who he is talking about. I have never seen her as a provider but I was the one who suggested she join the site.

To me, this is a gross betrayal and lack of respect of personal information. Who knows what she has told to others about her clients? Things about other providers that the client may have let slip?

If you as a client knew this woman tells others about your communications and activites, would you still want to see her? Do you want another hobbiest who is then going to tell everyone else about it know your business? Choosing to write a review is one thing. But should the provider be telling others your business without your permission? Possibility including things you would not want others to know? Maybe even non-hobby related things.

As a fellow provider, what do you think? Would you trust her with anything? Would you recomend her to your clients if they asked about her? Do a doubles session with her?

Does it matter if the provider does it out of spite or is just not thinking?

This is not about should you trust a provider. No matter how carfull someone is, its always possible to let personal info slip out. Some girls can be very sweet and make it east to let your guard down, especialy after a few sessions.

What do you thing? Should I let out the names of those involved?
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Bubba,

First off, you are relying on second hand information. More commonly known as heresay.

The provider can be lying just to stir shit. Hell the client could have some way of hacking another person's computer or email and just read what he wants and simply brags he is being shown information.

Keep in mind the first rule of the hobby:

No one can protect you from actions of others so you need to safeguard your own privacy like your life depends on it.

Don't tell others shit about yourself, don't email private info, don't think you can trust anyone no matter how long you think you have known them.

WAY too many bad things have happened in and out of the hobby because of pussy.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

We already have enough idiots repeating everything they hear as fact.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

No, its not hearsay. The provider admited she told him things that he has already said. So their stories match. And, as I said I am floating this as a realiy check instead of just giving out names. Again, this is not about who to trust or not. No matter who carefull you are, its possible to slip up. Woul dknowing this about someoen stop you from seeing them?
Old 04-03-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
Neotek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Whatevz. Hobbyists talk. Providers talk. It's up to us not to get caught up in the drama. Do your (the)biz(z) and then bounce.
Neotek is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #6
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

If a provider had a habit of indiscretion, then I would like to know about it. I don't know that it would keep me from seeing her, but it would certainly make me more cautious about it.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #7
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccl3 View Post
If a provider had a habit of indiscretion, then I would like to know about it. I don't know that it would keep me from seeing her, but it would certainly make me more cautious about it.
+1.

Oh, if you reveal names and such, does that hamper the provider's enjoyment of the site and hence constitute a violation of the terms of service?
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #8
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha Ring View Post
Whatevz. Hobbyists talk. Providers talk. It's up to us not to get caught up in the drama. Do your (the)biz(z) and then bounce.
There is a difference between "So and so said" and "Here, read all these emails and PM's from so and so". Even worse when it's several so and sos.

I never assume real security, but it's amazing what people have been trying to excuse lately.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #9
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Damn, I made it too complicated. Let me reword it a bit. Hopefully this makes more sense.

As a hobbiest, if you knew the provider you were considering seeing was known for sharing communications and who knows what else from you with other hobbiest, would you care and would it affect your willingness to see her?

As a provider, would knowledge of the above cause you concern about shairing of information or interaction between the two of you?
Old 04-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #10
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
No, its not hearsay. The provider admited she told him things that he has already said. So their stories match. And, as I said I am floating this as a realiy check instead of just giving out names. Again, this is not about who to trust or not. No matter who carefull you are, its possible to slip up. Woul dknowing this about someoen stop you from seeing them?
Actually, unless the "hobbiest" who posted on this is you, it is hearsay. You are repeating something that someone else repeated to you after it was witnessed by them. Now, if your friend the "hobbiest" posts what he witnessed, that wouldn't be "hearsay"...however, he'd be in violation of board rules (oddly enough) and may get pointed.

That being said, I would thank him for that information as I would most definitely consider it when considering aforementioned provider for a fictitious appointment.
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:00 PM   #11
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Yawn
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:26 AM   #12
QueenSophie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1223
My ECCIE Reviews

Seriously, do you really need to ask yourself this??????

QueenSophie is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:21 AM   #13
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If prostitution were legalized, then they could require prostitute/client confidentiality, similar to the law (hey, we are really just a different kind of fucking) regarding attorney/client privilege.
Otherwise, you have to know who you can trust.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #14
jacklongley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Bubba, welcome to ECCIE. You're official now. I'm going back under my rock now.
jacklongley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women