Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48533
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
mezmie
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default So what is it the gents wants from a body rub girl

I am curious as to what exactly a gentlemen wants from a body rub girl if she is not full service. Is it the extra? a really good massage? great conversation? or do you just want a great massage with some extras and for her not to talk? I would love to hear your answers....
mezmie is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
Neotek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This doesn't answer your questions, but...as a non rub and tug dude, I see it as a challenge. I've been fairly successful in getting the girls to do full-service with me. Only stipulation was they didn't want a review.
Neotek is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:55 PM   #3
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I prefer a really good massage, mixing some FBSM in, then a great ending. If her massage is really good, then the conversation should be pretty mute as I am relaxed and "floating on cloud 9". If the massage is average or less, then yes, I would like conversation and some eye candy to look at as I am not into the massage part. Unfortunately, alot of guys do not care about the massage part of a session, they are there only for the "happy ending" that is why there are less than a handful of the ladies that do massage/body rub that know give a really good massage if they even know how to begin with.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Some guys want a good massage and a happy ending, with, I'd guess about a 45/15 split for the hour.

Others -- and I call into this category -- really don't care about a massage. My experience, generally, is that massages by body-rub girls are severely lacking in therapeutic value, so why bother? I've had plenty of rubdowns stimulate me pretty quickly, only to go on and on and on and on, seemingly forever, until I'd almost forgotten why I came, and practically lost interest.

I'd much prefer a session that's erotic from the start, one that dispenses with the therapeutic pretext and makes the most of the erotic opportunities possible with L1. (Note that everything I hope for and desire can really be achieved in a half-hour. I typically pay $140 for an hour; I'd be willing to pay $80 or $100 for a session such as I described. Do the math.)

If you want to provide some semblance of "therapy" in your session, I suggest you figure out how to give a decent rub, and, most importantly, make sure your client's sensitive areas get a little attention. A little promise of what's to come can turn an interminable session into one that ends too quickly.

I'm not a great conversationalist. I'll go with her flow, but, again, that's not why I'm there. What I find interesting, and somewhat annoying, in my L2 encounters, is that there's no aural stimulation from the woman -- no questions about what feels good, no dirty talk, no encouragement, no requests. The sessions could be so much better -- but then, when a session meets expectations, and the girl is as busy as she wants to be, why should she exceed expectations?

Just by 1/50th of $1, and worth what you paid for it.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:39 AM   #5
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Minutes 1-10 - rubdown my back, neck, and legs as best as she can. Lets talk about me.
Minutes 11-20 - flip, rubdown my chest, and legs as best as she can. Lets talk about her.
Minutes 20-30 - She gives Junior and friends a nice gentle rub. Maybe a little SS or Russian spoken. Lets talk about anything.
Minutes 30-50 - Junior is enjoying her oral delights and she is too busy drooling or swallowing to talk.
Minutes 50-60 - Allow me a shower and well on my way.

If I want a great massage, I'm going to a legit lady masseuse. So the only skill I'm interested in is her ability to make me comfortable in every facet. I'm there for the extras and no shame in it. I've also been successful in getting FS for the donation of just the massage as long as no review.
TrailBlazer is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #6
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. As a provider in this area for 12 years gents all want different things. One may want you to talk the other may want you to shut the hell up...
It is always very tricky on my end.... I do not want him thinking damn this girl did not say 2 words to me the whole time.
Or damn this girl would not shut up....
So I tend to follow his lead..If he talks I talk.

Thank goodness for my sake that most gents arentt like
TrailBlazer (quote) If I want a great massage, I'm going to a legit lady masseuse. So the only skill I'm interested in is her ability to make me comfortable in every facet. I'm there for the extras and no shame in it. I've also been successful in getting FS for the donation of just the massage(end quote)

Most of my clients come for my massage skills they are really glad they can get a rmt massage with 36 d's rubbing on them in a very sensual way. They are glad they do not have to go to 2 different types of facilities or people to get what their body wants and needs....
And their are some men that feel very comfortable in the fact that they would never be asked to upgrade. Then again some men will only go to girls where they can get upgrades...
So asking what men want in a body rub would be like asking what women want in shoes.... THERE IS GOING TO BE A WIDE VARIETY of answers.....
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
Larrydumbass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Simply put they want FBSM with release, either L1 or L2 if no FS is on menu.
Touch giver did fine with L1 and FBSM.

There will be those who will try to push the limits and pressure for more than what you offer, just tell them to go fuck themselves. Always do what you are personally comfortable with.
Larrydumbass is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrydumbass View Post
Touch giver did fine with L1 and FBSM.
Aaaaaahhhh, Touchgiver. What a lovely lass. Sorely missed!
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #9
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Patella View Post
Aaaaaahhhh, Touchgiver. What a lovely lass. Sorely missed!
Sigh.
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #10
ranger41
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

I have no idea if I'm the only one here who doesn't like a theraputic massage but anyway...when it comes to a "body rub" I prefer a sensual, light touch massage. When perusing the ads words that attract my attention are, of course, "sensual, gentle, don't rush (ok...that's 2 words).. and, of course, mutual touch (ok...2 words again). I've done much better in my selections since being on Eccie because I have been able to find ladies who meet my needs so much better. It used to drive me up the wall to call and get a "yes" when I asked if she could do a light, sensual touch and when I was on the table the deep, theraputic massage would begin. What I found was that when I asked them to go lighter it would last for aboiut 2 minutes and then I was back screaming inside...and quite often got up...paid and left. What I finally realized is that women like that just don't have it in their heart and we were just not a good fit. Eccie has been a real help for me in finding better matches.

As to what I like it would be a full body sensual massage. I love the feeling of a woman's soft hands slowly, gently moving over my body which allows me to fully enjoy every moment of it. Also...and this is embarrassing but I might as well be honest...I'm an older guy who has never in his life lasted very long...and believe me I'm so jealous of you guys who seem to go for hours in different positions...so the prolonged teasing and arousal is perfect for me. The best I ever experienced was Carla, who was in her 30's, and is now down in Austin. She never took her clothes off although she would allow me to touch her breasts and ass (I know guys it's lame but I like to at least be touching something when I climax...lol) but it was like she was making love to my body with her hands, and her slow, unhurried L1 made for a great ending. She never did L2 but when that happens with a body rub...wow!!!...and when I can give a massage...and especially DATY and DATO...then I'm thrilled.

I'm also not real comfortable with young girls because I'm not sure that they want to massage an old fart like me...and I've been attracted to older women all my life so I prefer older women in their 30's, 40's and 50's. Their maturity seems to make them fit me better with their gentleness and genuine caring attitude...plus they seem to be able to carry on more intellligent conversations.

Now...as to "full service" with a massage (body rub)...I don't expect that but do love mutual touch because I love giving as well as receiving...so whatever a lady is comfortable with then I'm for it. Honestly, I wish that I could afford some of the ladies that offer full service but I'm retired and have family obigations that make me be very careful in spending my "hobby dollars" wisely, because I don't get to make up for a bad experience for at least a month...so I just have to keep looking at showcases and wishing... but also enjoy reading you guys experiences.

All of us are in the hobby for different reasons. Maybe there are others like me but for me...I have a simple reason for loving gentle, sensuous massages. My wife is disabled and I massage her to help relieve her pain, but sometimes I need to touch and be touched so that is why I look forward with anticipation to every "body rub". I hope you haven't been bored with this but maybe there are others in the hobby who are like me.
ranger41 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:15 AM   #11
Stag
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I like full service, but sometimes I just really crave skin-on-skin pleasure, and I just will never go unprotected for full service. When I get that itch, I want a great L1-L2 service.

Most important, I like the lady to be into it -- really into it. If the lady feels great about her therapeutic massage skills (as well as her sexuality), I'm happy to enjoy her therapy (as long as I get to enjoy the sexuality, too). If she finds the soft, seductive touch more to her liking, I'll enjoy her running her hands teasingly all over my naked body. I've enjoyed sessions where the lady was more comfortable with near-monastic silence, and I've enjoyed sessions where the lady and I talked a pretty significant time about politics, philosophy, or baseball -- but she has to be really into the conversation for it to work, and not just her being nervous and filling empty time. It takes all kinds of personalities to make a happy little world.

But I really, really, REALLY like the feeling that I've done the lady some good, too. That she enjoyed her time with me, but more importantly, that she enjoyed me bringing her to satisfaction of her sexual needs, too. I love good, sweet, clean DATY, and I love a passionate BBBJ, so if she'll enjoy a little mutual oral play, I just LOVE it.

So I guess this is a longer way to agree with the hopelessly mis-named LarryDumbass -- "Always do what you are personally comfortable with," and what you really enjoy.
Stag is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:33 AM   #12
Gypsy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This is really kind of a ridiculous question. It's just like asking what do FS guys look for? The truth is we all look for something different, and each of us looks for different things at different times, depending what we are in the mood for. I sometimes want a good MT for a good massage and a happy ending. Sometimes, I just want a young hottie for a rub and a happy ending. Sometimes I want L2, DATY and plenty of mutual touch. Sometimes, I am just looking for a bargain happy ending. I guess the only thing I am always looking for is some sort of happy ending, what leads up to that, depends on my mood.
Gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #13
shortguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I would love to find a fbsm lady that doesn't think MSOG is a bad word (or one that knows what MSOG actually means so i don't have to uncomfortably explain it over the phone, lol).

Seems that alot don't understand the concept of booking an hour's time and actually giving an hour session, rather than 10 min rub/10 minute finish/"here's a wash cloth & thank ya very much".

I used to have an ATF (she moved dangit) that would start the session with happy fun-time then go to the body rub & then end with more happy fun-time. Man i miss her...
shortguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #14
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer View Post
Minutes 1-10 - rubdown my back, neck, and legs as best as she can. Lets talk about me.
Minutes 11-20 - flip, rubdown my chest, and legs as best as she can. Lets talk about her.
Minutes 20-30 - She gives Junior and friends a nice gentle rub. Maybe a little SS or Russian spoken. Lets talk about anything.
Minutes 30-50 - Junior is enjoying her oral delights and she is too busy drooling or swallowing to talk.
Minutes 50-60 - Allow me a shower and well on my way.

If I want a great massage, I'm going to a legit lady masseuse. So the only skill I'm interested in is her ability to make me comfortable in every facet. I'm there for the extras and no shame in it. I've also been successful in getting FS for the donation of just the massage as long as no review.
+1 to this. I did a lot of R&T work in Vancouver and this is pretty much how all of them went
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women