Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60288
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35771
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #16
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
EB, you got some catching up to do honey, lol. Trayvon was 17 years old and 6'3", and Zimmerman was 5'9". The media is showing Trayvon when he was 12 and 13 hoping that you will feel sad and keep watching for the tragedy.
Well I knew that he was 17 and not out of school,I did not get all the body size statistics,nope...and after reading and seeing so much media I am so confused that I have just come to the conclusion of sadness because I don't like violence.So If there has to be a fault on either one of those guys I say its just a sad situation all together and Its too bad it even happened no matter what.

I also feel bad for the people I have seen on documentaries that did years and years and even death row and were wrongfully in jail.This world is very crazy.I saw a few recent kids doing school shootings and that also upsets me.All of us here able to type on the threads are lucky we were not so unfortunate.
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #17
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

no problem, everybody has something to hide, some do well and some do not. My older brothers best friend flunked out of college and came back needing 6 hours to graduate, which he had with me, he is now a multi millionair and I am not,just saying

I had to be a good boy, I was dating the Mayors daughter
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #18
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty View Post
Well I knew that he was 17 and not out of school,I did not get all the body size statistics,nope...and after reading and seeing so much media I am so confused that I have just come to the conclusion of sadness because I don't like violence.So If there has to be a fault on either one of those guys I say its just a sad situation all together and Its too bad it even happened no matter what.

I also feel bad for the people I have seen on documentaries that did years and years and even death row and were wrongfully in jail.This world is very crazy.I saw a few recent kids doing school shootings and that also upsets me.All of us here able to type on the threads are lucky we were not so unfortunate.
You are always very sweet EB! It is very confusing, but the truth is slowly leaking out.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:45 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I though Ed Shulze was going to have an orgasm tonight on MSNBC.

They never learn. More jumping to conclusions based on what they wish was true.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #20
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
You are always very sweet EB! It is very confusing, but the truth is slowly leaking out.
Thank you nwarounder,The truth shall be told......

I heard that somewhere Lol! Yup Yup it will or something WILL come out no doubt on that! I sure would hate for a riot to break out or somebody do something like in the movie Mathew McCaunahey (cant spell his name) was the lawyer and Samuael Jackson was in it....Dang What is the title? "A time to Kill"? and Jody Foster played in a movie where she went to trial (Its very old)...The gys that were in a bar by the video games and she had on the short skirt...

Anyways...........Back on topic...."Cant we all just get along".... The answer is SADLY.... "No".... UGH!!! Lol!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:52 PM   #21
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
no problem, everybody has something to hide, some do well and some do not. My older brothers best friend flunked out of college and came back needing 6 hours to graduate, which he had with me, he is now a multi millionair and I am not,just saying

I had to be a good boy, I was dating the Mayors daughter

I take it your brother's best friend is not in the Hobby?

Well you are prob right,most skeletons do fly out the closet....from the looks of this situation there may be some new bones flying soon.I will keep reading here if you all will post more informative links on this case....it seems Extremely overwhelming to keep up with and I fell behind that quick like nwarounder pointed out and this JUST happened recent!
Old 03-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #22
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Well you are prob right,most skeletons do fly out the closet....from the looks of this situation there may be some new bones flying soon.I will keep reading here if you all will post more informative links on this case....it seems Extremely overwhelming to keep up with and I fell behind that quick like nwarounder pointed out and this JUST happened recent!
LOL darlin, this happened on February 26th, almost a month ago. Do yourself a big ole favor and don't try to read it up on it, it is sad is a good place to leave it. The rest is simply a he said, she said, racist sling fest, and media spinning debacle. I was pretty much done with it myself til I saw you here
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #23
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:

no, in fact, he is living with a girl a year behind me, that looks 35 when she is 60

and nwarounder, the #2 man at QT is a fraternity brother of mine and he barely got out of school too and my brothers best friend is taking over OKC
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women