Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockelle View Post
I'm actually a bit butthurt about it, but whatever.
The session or the review? [Joke!]
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #17
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
I look at activities too and laugh... because 2 years ago i would had never believed id be doing such things.. I thought good sex was 2 minutes of missionary back then !!

I mostly look at my reviews and make sure my number and detailed location is not in it. I know usually when they leave if i will get a no or yes because i make sure they are happy and satisfied. Before I let them get dressed i ask if they were.

Now.. the comments that we CAN read... i look. And if some guy makes foul comments that are just disrespectful... i def take note not to see them.. i dont do disrespectful men.

As for topic- im sorry someone did that. If it was something bad.. she should had at least been happy it was said in private..lol.. you could had just blasted it in open for all to see. It is safe to just assume.. nothing is private. It just takes one or two to ruin a good thing. Why cant all just boink and be happy.? I think the WK are the ones who cant afford pussy so they kiss ass and relay info to a provider who then gives them nookie for free...
Haha, I use to be conservative about sex too especially bbbj. Since I joined this site I started getting freaky lol. Funny about 12 abbreviations that half I don't understand, I'm like "hell ya I got down lol". I do check to make sure my contact inf is right lol. Make sure those calls and emails get to me. But of course I'm newbie friendly too
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #18
ilsjs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Private ???

Everyone knows it's not difficult to get access to BCD and/or read Private messages ... lol
"E****leak" rings a bell ?
One should be fool to assume it would be fully protected as intended ...

Concurred about WKs condemnation if it really happened ...

ilsjs is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #19
Powerdrive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I looked on that site man and it didn't show up.

Powerdrive is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #20
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrPpw8A_-xY
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:10 PM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Doesn't matter where she gets the information...if she comments on BCD info, she's on vacation...period...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:32 AM   #22
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockelle View Post
This same client posted a review six weeks later of a visit that NEVER HAPPENED, and I contacted every mod on my local forum as well as whoever the messages go to when you report a review, and nothing was ever done. I was told it was my word against his, and they couldn't just take my word for it. That review is still up to this day. I'm actually a bit butthurt about it, but whatever. My clients know what's up.
Here is the rule on that. I have had my hand spanked for removing a review. Please dispute it in COED.

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Doesn't matter where she gets the information...if she comments on BCD info, she's on vacation...period...
That's the general feeling of the staff. But we MUST investigate as far as we can. In some case, if we ask you who gave you the info and you "fall on a sword" and don't pass on that information...You get BANNED.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:49 AM   #23
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99234
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The session or the review? [Joke!]
bahahahaha..... I wasn't a fan of either, but the review really pissed me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Here is the rule on that. I have had my hand spanked for removing a review. Please dispute it in COED.

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity.....

That's the general feeling of the staff. But we MUST investigate as far as we can. In some case, if we ask you who gave you the info and you "fall on a sword" and don't pass on that information...You get BANNED.
Thank you so much! Nobody ever even told me that. They simply said they couldn't do anything, and I felt like I was being called a liar. I know that isn't the case, but this is supposed to be a site to protect the clients and providers, and I felt like I was being left out a bit.

As far as who told me, he did not tell me what the entire ROS said or anything of that nature, just that he read in a review that I allowed someone to make a special trip to a far away, Mediterranean land. I don't make business trips to this place. It is somewhere I go on my own time and with people I truly care about and trust.

I would certainly not fall on a sword for him, but it is of no consequence now, because his wife gained access to his account and he has been banned anyway. I just don't want anybody thinking I had him feeding me info. Poor thing was terrified just to tell me the little bit that he did, but I had to know what the hell was going on. It was obvious that these guys had a reason to believe it was open season back there. sheesh!

I'm not too concerned with what the ROS in any of my reviews says. I see the "yes" reccommendation, and I see the positive comments on the reviews, and I know they must be good. That's all that matters to me!
Rockelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #24
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The part I highlighted in red seems pretty unfair being that the review is attached to the providers profile, yet her rebuttal is not.

I should add .... I'm talking about a provider rebutting a "fake" review. Not a real review where she received a "no" recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post

Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #25
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99234
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
The part I highlighted in red seems pretty unfair being that the review is attached to the providers profile, yet her rebuttal is not.

I should add .... I'm talking about a provider rebutting a "fake" review. Not a real review where she received a "no" recommendation.

Yes, ma'am. I agree completely. Most potential clients don't look at all of my posts, just the reviews. Now, that being said, this particular fake review was a yes review. I don't know what he put in the ROS, but from what I gather, he said pretty much the same thing as in the first review of me, which is that I let him go places where I don't let clients go. I could have let it stay, and had another good review, but I was already pissed that he lied about certain activities in the previous review, and then used me to write a review in order to get premium access again. It was exactly six weeks later. All this says to me is that LE can very easily write reviews on girls, and when I go to check them, I don't know it is fake, because I am not checking to see if the girl wrote a rebuttal somewhere. ijs

I do appreciate the help from Darth though. It is more than anyone else has told me, and I have complained about this SEVERAL times to my local mod....
Rockelle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women