Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1
Default Lipstick On Your Collar!

I saw a favorite lady early this afternoon. The temperature was over 80 F, so I went in shirt (white with thin stripes) and tie without my jacket. She was all over me the moment I entered the room, kissing me on the lips, face, ears, neck, etc. We then got comfortable and proceeded to have a passionate and very satisfying session.

When the time was up and I was putting my shirt back on, she suddenly cried out, "There is lipstick on your collar!" I went to the mirror and saw to my horror the prominent red mark on my shirt. She apologized profusely. After several frantic, unsuccessful attempts to remove it, she came up with the idea of using some toothpaste. Thank God, it worked. I can't imagine what would have happened if we did not notice it and I returned to my office with the incriminating mark!

This is the first time it has happened to me after years of hobbying.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Love that lipstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I saw a favorite lady early this afternoon. The temperature was over 80 F, so I went in shirt (white with thin stripes) and tie without my jacket. She was all over me the moment I entered the room, kissing me on the lips, face, ears, neck, etc. We then got comfortable and proceeded to have a passionate and very satisfying session.

When the time was up and I was putting my shirt back on, she suddenly cried out, "There is lipstick on your collar!" I went to the mirror and saw to my horror the prominent red mark on my shirt. She apologized profusely. After several frantic, unsuccessful attempts to remove it, she came up with the idea of using some toothpaste. Thank God, it worked. I can't imagine what would have happened if we did not notice it and I returned to my office with the incriminating mark!

This is the first time it has happened to me after years of hobbying.

I love it when a woman kisses me all over leaving lipstick marks all over my body from head to toe. But next time try to remember to at least take your shirt off BEFORE you attack each other OR always have a spare shirt in your car for such " emergencies "
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
hot_times
Registered Member

Along the same lines, how about when a provider drenches herself in a bucket of perfume, and attacks you before you can get your clothes off. Now you smell to high heaven....explain that one back at the office?

Great to be loved, but let me get naked first! LOL!

HT
hot_times is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
Quail
Ambassador

Default Perfume smell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_times View Post
Along the same lines, how about when a provider drenches herself in a bucket of perfume, and attacks you before you can get your clothes off. Now you smell to high heaven....explain that one back at the office?

Great to be loved, but let me get naked first! LOL!

HT

I have a very poor sense of smell, bordering on none at all. I have been that way my entire life. I always ask women that I see to please not wear any perfume at all, especially to try not to have too much close contact with clothes on. Once naked , I can always take a shower when done to get rid of the sweat, perfume smell and lipstick marks. I also bring deodorant and mouthwash with me on a visit - so I do not return to work or return home to wife smelling of perfume or having " pussy breath " . Problems also occur when you walk into a room that reeks of cigarette smoke and that odor gets into your clothes.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
Monet Violet
Account Disabled

User ID: 107683
My ECCIE Reviews

A provider should always be considerate of the fact that clients do return to work or their wives. They should be sure that you are a blank canvas (aka naked) before painting you with lipstick. Oh and a sexy shower helps too!
Monet Violet is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Someone mention bubbles ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
cravenmorehead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

A friend of mine went to the Sundowner one time and when he got home was relaxing on his recliner and his girl friend freaked out when she saw lipstick marks on his crotch on his kaki pants. Back in the day I used to have to bring an extra change of clothes when going to the clubs or have a buddy check out the landscape because the girls always wore perfume and they could smoke in the club on top of it.
cravenmorehead is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #8
Quail
Ambassador

Default Cum wet stains on pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenmorehead View Post
A friend of mine went to the Sundowner one time and when he got home was relaxing on his recliner and his girl friend freaked out when she saw lipstick marks on his crotch on his kaki pants. Back in the day I used to have to bring an extra change of clothes when going to the clubs or have a buddy check out the landscape because the girls always wore perfume and they could smoke in the club on top of it.
I remember when I used to frequent local strip clubs more often and the dancer did a great grind, the result of cumming would leave a wet mark around your zipper/crotch, especially tan or light grey pants. Very embarrasing if returning to work or home to wife/SO.
I very quickly learned to wear dark pants if a strip club visit was planned.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

After leaving the AC went to see Hunter. took her shopping. When we got back and putting her stuff away. she asked me to get the seals off the two new sticks of lipstick.

Now I got lipstick on my tight'ee white'ees.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:41 AM   #10
cravenmorehead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80
Cool Lipstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by quail View Post
I remember when I used to frequent local strip clubs more often and the dancer did a great grind, the result of cumming would leave a wet mark around your zipper/crotch, especially tan or light grey pants. Very embarrasing if returning to work or home to wife/SO.
I very quickly learned to wear dark pants if a strip club visit was planned.
Have to be careful with dark pants too because a white snail trail would show up on occasion.
cravenmorehead is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #11
the jeepguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

let us not forget the stripper glitter!
the jeepguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #12
Quail
Ambassador

Craven and Jeepguy,

Thank you both for your added advice. Much appreciated by me and I am sure all eccie members
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
After leaving the AC went to see Hunter. took her shopping. When we got back and putting her stuff away. she asked me to get the seals off the two new sticks of lipstick.

Now I got lipstick on my tight'ee white'ees.

BJs are better when their lips are not impeded by yellow cotton.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

now you tell me
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women