Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35770
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Dr. Goebbels would be proud: The big lie

Today Obama came out in favor of the XL pipeline. He was against it before he was for it.
Only it is for the southern part of the pipeline. The northern part is still in limbo.
Obama has said repeatedly that "there is no silver bullet" to lower gase prices.
Obama says that his decision is the answer to lower gas prices.
Obama says the Congress is to blame for the delay. Congress passed legislation in November, 2011 to approve the pipeline and Obama vetoed it.
Obama says that he had to review the northern part of the pipeline personally before he can approve it. The pipeline was approved in the Bush years and all of the EPA surveys were already signed off on. All Obama had to do back in June of last year was sign a document acknowledging what had already been signed.
Obama says that the US has 5% of the population and uses 20% of the world's oil. What does this have to do with anything if it was true. The US has over 20% of the worlds reachable oil, more than Saudi Arabia with the new shale finds. By the way, Saudia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, etc have over 30% of the world's oil but only about .7% of the world's population.

Obama thinks we are really stupid if he expects us to believe this. Okay CJ go ahead and show us.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

And the Obama lie about domestic oil exposed.................from Powerlineblog.com

Barack Obama has repeatedly embarrassed himself by lying about America’s petroleum resources. He loves to tell audiences that we need to invest billions in “green” energy because we only have 2% of the world’s oil reserves, and consume 20% of the oil. We and many others have called Obama on this misrepresentation many times. His fibbing has been so persistent that even the Washington Post has called him on it. “Reserves” in the United States (unlike other countries) include only petroleum that can profitably be recovered at current prices, and that it is legal to develop under existing laws and regulations. So Obama’s reasoning is circular: if we opened up ANWR, for example, to drilling, our “reserves” would expand dramatically, overnight.

But despite the fact that everyone who is at all knowledgeable about energy knows he is lying, President Obama did it again today. Speaking at the Copper Mountain Solar 1 Facility in Boulder City, Nevada, Obama claimed that enormous “green” energy development is a must because the U.S. has “only 2 percent of the world’s oil reserves.” The man is absolutely shameless.

Meanwhile, White House press secretary Jay Carney railed against the House Republicans’ budget today, claiming that “Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and the Republicans who support his budget plan are ‘aggressively and deliberately ignorant’ when it comes to the need to invest in clean energy.” Actually, it is Obama and his minions who are “aggressively and deliberately ignorant” when it comes to America’s petroleum resources. As always, they count on the voters to be ignorant, too.

http://www.therightscoop.com/fox-new...amas-oil-lies/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

LOLLOLOLOLOL

you miserable pukes are too fukn funny!

Obe does nothing you bitch

Obe does something you bitch like teenage girls on the fukn rag

youre just a bunch of bitches arent you?

LMTAO
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I wouldn't bitch if he were honest...............
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I am for anything legal that will increase jobs in the USA,Canada is our largest provider of oil,and if this is such a good deal why are they not developing this instead of wanting a pipeline to Texas for us to refine this oil shale?Why not one of the coasts we have refineries there also. Just asking.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
I am for anything legal that will increase jobs in the USA,Canada is our largest provider of oil,and if this is such a good deal why are they not developing this instead of wanting a pipeline to Texas for us to refine this oil shale?Why not one of the coasts we have refineries there also. Just asking.
Actually it's a pipeline to Texas for Canadian oil extracted from tar sand not oil from shale; there's a difference. I know you libs are such fanatics about getting the facts right. That was sarcasm.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Today Obama came out in favor of the XL pipeline. He was against it before he was for it.
Only it is for the southern part of the pipeline. The northern part is still in limbo.
Obama has said repeatedly that "there is no silver bullet" to lower gase prices.
Obama says that his decision is the answer to lower gas prices.
Obama says the Congress is to blame for the delay. Congress passed legislation in November, 2011 to approve the pipeline and Obama vetoed it.
Obama says that he had to review the northern part of the pipeline personally before he can approve it. The pipeline was approved in the Bush years and all of the EPA surveys were already signed off on. All Obama had to do back in June of last year was sign a document acknowledging what had already been signed.
Obama says that the US has 5% of the population and uses 20% of the world's oil. What does this have to do with anything if it was true. The US has over 20% of the worlds reachable oil, more than Saudi Arabia with the new shale finds. By the way, Saudia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, etc have over 30% of the world's oil but only about .7% of the world's population.

Obama thinks we are really stupid if he expects us to believe this. Okay CJ go ahead and show us.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Actually it's a pipeline to Texas for Canadian oil extracted from tar sand not oil from shale; there's a difference. I know you libs are such fanatics about getting the facts right. That was sarcasm.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:33 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

Not a lib moron if it is oil then why don't they send it the same way they send us the oil we are now buying. They are our main supplier, so why a new pipeline.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not a lib moron if it is oil then why don't they send it the same way they send us the oil we are now buying. They are our main supplier, so why a new pipeline.

so the oil boys can refine the oil at their refineries in Tx and up their profit margins, why else?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #10
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Efficient transportation.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women