Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2012, 02:54 AM   #31
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Excellent link.

Thank you much.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:37 AM   #32
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Funny how many dems are retiring and don't want Obama near them.

Have you read the executive order? Yes What was your favorite part? Hard to say. Did you like the part about cars running on unicorn farts? You answered this yourself but I didn't notice a reference either. Sorry, that was not in there.
All of those questions were answered.

Quote:
Someone said this occurs daily. Want to post a link to the last three in the last three days? No.

Answer this question These questions?; if these powers already belonged to the Oval office and there is nothing new here, what was the point of all the research that went into this executive order? OGLF (the "Other" Old Guy) said; 1) I did say these powers already belonged to the President under the Defense Production Act of 1950, but I didn't say there was nothing new here. I said this EO updates previous EOs that implement the Act. There have been significant changes in the structure of the Executive Branch, most notably the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, that this new EO recognizes. As for a lot of research going into this EO: I never worked in the White House, but I suspect a lot of research goes into any EO. I would say it is your assumption there is nothing new. If you go to the National Registry website, you could compare this EO with the one(s) it replaced. You can discover what the point was on your own. You claiming there isn't a point means absolutely nothing. Why was it written if it was completely unnecessary? OGLF (the "Other" Old Guy) also said; 2) I never said the EO was unnecessary. The EO delegates the authorities given to the president by law and establishes the responsibilities of the various Executive Departments and structure of the executive organization to enact the law. This is a very common purpose for executive orders. If unnecessary, there would be no reason. If necessary, that would be the reason. Neither you or I decide whether it is necessary or not.
Why was it signed on Friday but not released until Sunday? And finally, he said; 3) Why a two day delay from signing to posting? Beats me, but try as I might I can't find anything sinister in that. If it had been signed but never publicly released, I would have questions. I don't know why either. Answer these questions.
Guess they don't say please wherever the fuck you're from. But your questions were answered.

Quote:
I notice that no one, that is NO ONE, could answer my question.
Which single question did you want answered that wasn't? Since you appear to be on fire for an answer, I am more than willing to piss on you to dowse you.
I have included an answer of my own for your questions so that one person answered your question(s).
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women