Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
Nicole Kelly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7959
Default Not quite a newbie...San Francisco Based traveling to TX Soon

Hola Dallas!

I have been a member for two years but have rarely chimed in or participated. Just became a verified provider today, so I figured now would be a good time to introduce myself.

I'm based in San Francisco, CA, but am planning to travel to Dallas and Houston with my trusty (not to mention busty) travel companion, the gorgeous Peyton Madison. We're on a week-long Boston visit at the moment, but are already plotting our Texas strategy.

We are planning to visit some time this April and were entertaining the idea of dividing our days between Houston and Dallas.

We are certainly open to suggestions and pointers regarding just about everything Texas related - from where to stay to what you consider must-have local cuisine. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Peyton loves her steak, but I'm more of a pescatarian, so we'd love to hear about both ends of the spectrum. We also are very into the arts and would love to hear about your favorite galleries...

Enjoy the eye candy

Warmest Regards,
Nicole
Nicole Kelly is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

PLEEEAAASSSE make your visit in Dallas a LONG one, ladies...mmmmmmmmmm.
The most popular incalls are around the Galleria area, Dallas North Tollway, Midway Road in Addison...several hotels in Addison. The Galleria actually has a nice hotel...the Westin. The Embassy Suites are good in the Addison/North Dallas area also. Another hotel: The Intercontinental on the Tollway. There are some cool hotels downtown Dallas, but the ones I mentioned above are easier for us guys to manuever...

As far as steak houses: Del Frisco's, Ruth's Criss Steak House come to mind. If you like a little Cajun in your seafood, Pappadeaux's is good and you will get a lot of it.

Dallas Museum of Art for Dallas, the Kimball in Ft Worth (about a 45 minute drive from the Galleria

I'm sure you two lovely ladies will get more responses...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #3
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Kelly View Post
Peyton loves her steak, but I'm more of a pescatarian, so we'd love to hear about both ends of the spectrum. We also are very into the arts and would love to hear about your favorite galleries...
Although the seafood restaurants don't compare to the ones in Beantown and SF, I recommend http://trulucks.com as they have both steak & seafood.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
Nicole Kelly
Pending Age Verification

Oooh S-Man, Trulucks looks like a yummy option. I just downloaded the menu - great options that should keep the both of us happy.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
Nicole Kelly
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
PLEEEAAASSSE make your visit in Dallas a LONG one, ladies...mmmmmmmmmm.
The most popular incalls are around the Galleria area, Dallas North Tollway, Midway Road in Addison...several hotels in Addison. The Galleria actually has a nice hotel...the Westin. The Embassy Suites are good in the Addison/North Dallas area also. Another hotel: The Intercontinental on the Tollway. There are some cool hotels downtown Dallas, but the ones I mentioned above are easier for us guys to manuever...

As far as steak houses: Del Frisco's, Ruth's Criss Steak House come to mind. If you like a little Cajun in your seafood, Pappadeaux's is good and you will get a lot of it.

Dallas Museum of Art for Dallas, the Kimball in Ft Worth (about a 45 minute drive from the Galleria

I'm sure you two lovely ladies will get more responses...
Wow! Pappadeaux's menu boasts crispy fried alligator! That'd be a first for both of us. Thanks for all the suggestions!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Nate's at Midway and Beltline for good casual Cajean. Del Friscos in Addison for a steak. Italian Maggianos up the Dallas Tollway at Park in Plano.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:43 AM   #7
Guest070313
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I say Eddie V's and Dels (del frisco's )

If you make it to fort worth and like Mexican gotta go to Joe T Garcias. I only go for lunch b/c I don't like lines. Make sure you take cash cause it's cash only.

Also, if you make it to fort worth, my new favorite restaurant is Lonesome Dove. You have to be opened minded and like to try exotic animals. Very good though.
Guest070313 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #8
Jobe0111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

A word of warning on Del Frisco's. $8 baked potato...

It's great for impressing folks, but I've gotten just a good a steak elsewhere for a third of the final bill. $190 for two.

I am not a foodie though, so take my view with salt...of which the steak I had had too much of. lol
Jobe0111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #9
Blubba
BANNED

I don't agree. You get what you pay for. Try the Wagyu longbone at Dels... $89 but out of this world. Pappas Bros steakhouse also really good and nearby. If you're prepared to go further, the best steak in town is at Hibiscus... The Brick!
Blubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #10
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Hoooooly crap those two are freakin gorgeous.......

Yeah.....I really can't think of food right now for some reason.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:30 PM   #11
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nicole!!! Hello!!! You're coming to Dallas! I'm glad.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women