Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #31
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
. .
I guess I will have to post the 60 Minutes show for about the 10th time

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;6

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;5
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #32
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

Every single one of those BASTARDS ought to be on trial for War Crimes! Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rice, Powell, Tenet, Rumsfeld, Gonzales, Ashcroft, Libby and the rest!)
and all of those in congress who voted to approve it
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

NO, you are seriously dumber than dumb! That was the reason that the Neo-Cons invented after they crashed and burned with the reasons they used to lie to and fool America into going to war.

You old fool! Don't give me those turd-on-a-stick reasons they used AFTER they got caught lying! (WMD'S, met with al-Qaeda, Mushroom Clouds, Yellowcake Uranium, Centrifuges and the rest)

Every single one of those BASTARDS ought to be on trial for War Crimes! Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rice, Powell, Tenet, Rumsfeld, Gonzales, Ashcroft, Libby and the rest!)
Stevie, you moron. Pay attention. I was being sarcastic. I've already said Bush and the others should be on trial for war crimes. Google "sarcasm" and learn something.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

For the record, like it is anyone's business, I changed my registration from Libertarian to Republican solely to caucus for Ron Paul with my son, who is interested in the process. There was no other Republican on the ballot I would ever consider supporting. I have changed my registration back to Libertarian.

Btw, my son thinks the process is pointless, as do I. Probably won't happen again.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #35
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
and all of those in congress who voted to approve it
Can you not READ? Here is what I said:

Don't give me those turd-on-a-stick reasons they used AFTER they got caught lying! (WMD'S, met with al-Qaeda, Mushroom Clouds, Yellowcake Uranium, Centrifuges and the rest.)

The aforementioned false evidence was massaged to fool both Congress and the country by the very war criminals I previously named.

One more time: They used the false information I listed to accomplish the ruse!

Like your stupid turtle poster, somebody PUT Congress and the country there!

Unlike the turtle, we all know who put Congress and the country there!

One more time for that, too:
Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rice, Powell, Tenet, Rumsfeld, Gonzales, Ashcroft, Libby and the rest!

Hell, I can still remember the so-called "weapons lab" Powell showed the whole country. It was a fucking DAIRY!

Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:32 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I give up. He won't listen.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:41 PM   #37
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I give up. He won't listen.
Why do you have to piss on every post like it's some fire hydrant and you're some stupid dog marking territory?

You don't even disagree that the country was fooled along with Congress yet you have to post!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! I don't know what you're talking about, but it is funny, anyway.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

This is directed at Stevie; In 1998 President Bill Clinton signed an executive order to remove Saddam Hussein from power by any means necessary. This authorized the United States to do anything to get rid of Hussein. If I recall Bush, Cheney, Rice, etc. were not in power at that point in time. Do you wish to recalibrate your remarkd? (I know, but I have to give him a chance)
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:45 AM   #40
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Saddam Hussein started the faults information about what weapons he had. As he was more scared of Iran then US with Clinton, or G. Bush and the Brits. He could not rebuild weapons as fast as he wanted after trying for Kuwait. Where would we be if he did not? But he wanted the oil and the better ports to ship oil from. And a bit farther from Iran.

My brother was in Iraq for two years shipped him strait to Afghanistan. 3 years almost now. Air Force/Navy group that supports the Army and Marines. He is Air Force. fuck 3 years of nothing but fucking sand over oil.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:02 AM   #41
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This is directed at Stevie; In 1998 President Bill Clinton signed an executive order to remove Saddam Hussein from power by any means necessary. This authorized the United States to do anything to get rid of Hussein. If I recall Bush, Cheney, Rice, etc. were not in power at that point in time. Do you wish to recalibrate your remarkd? (I know, but I have to give him a chance)
JD, who gives a flying fuck that Bill Clinton signed the Executive Order in 1998? He probably signed a number of Executive Order's during his 8 years in office. Some good, some bad! What if's are for losers and this is a big WHAT IF on your psrt! That has a little more relevance than FDR signing an Executive Order in 1942. But not much more! The fact remains that GW authorized the invasion during the spring of 2003, not Clinton. That is all that matters! if Clinton would have made the decision, I would blame him!

To take it a step forward, the spring of 2003 decision made by the Bush Administration to invade Iraq was the worst, I repeat, WORST foreign policy decision made by an American President in the post Vietnam War era!

THERE IS NOT EVEN A CLOSE 2nd!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:32 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I guess I will have to post the 60 Minutes show for about the 10th time

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;6

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;5
The WMD Commission and the Butler report both indicate that the intelligence community was correct in suggesting that Saddam was probably seeking to re-arm his military forces with WMD. CBS long ago ceased to be a credible source of information. Little Blind Boy was never a credible source and remains a liar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default "Operation Desert Fox"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JD, who gives a flying fuck that Bill Clinton signed the Executive Order in 1998? He probably signed a number of Executive Order's during his 8 years in office. Some good, some bad! What if's are for losers and this is a big WHAT IF on your psrt! That has a little more relevance than FDR signing an Executive Order in 1942. But not much more! The fact remains that GW authorized the invasion during the spring of 2003, not Clinton. That is all that matters! if Clinton would have made the decision, I would blame him!

To take it a step forward, the spring of 2003 decision made by the Bush Administration to invade Iraq was the worst, I repeat, WORST foreign policy decision made by an American President in the post Vietnam War era!

THERE IS NOT EVEN A CLOSE 2nd!!!
So Bush, Cheney, et al. 'fooled' Clinton administration into bombing Iraq in 1998?

"Operation Desert Fox." The "Clinton administration officials said the aim of the mission was to "degrade" Iraq's ability to manufacture and use weapons of mass destruction, not to eliminate it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing...cember_1998%29

The Bush administration's actions were predicated on essentially the same information that led the Clinton administration to conduct "Operation Desert Fox."
Anyone arguing that this information was 'manufactured' by the Bush administration completely ignores and discounts Clinton's similarly predicated, preemptive strikes; hence, anyone arguing that this information was 'manufactured' by the Bush administration is a liar: Little Blind Boy, you are a liar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women