Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
test
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
TechOne
Valued Poster

Default Number don't match...

I have asked this question before, without getting an answer from a Mod, or at least one that makes sense. Here goes nothin'...

The number in parenthesis beside each Showcase Metro Location does not match the number of Showcases that appear on the page(s). Why Not?

Premium Access should be able to see all Showcases, right? Some days the number is off by only 2 or 3, and sometimes the number is off by 10 or more. I especially notice this in the smaller metro areas when traveling...I have never bothered to count them for Dallas...plenty to choose from...but when the number is only 15 or so, you want to be able to shop the entire selection.
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #2
gman44

Encounters: 203

good question, I've kind of wondered why too

I guess some at that time are being worked on by the provider but that's the only explanation I could come up with
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:05 AM   #3
lucky21a
Premium Access

Let's be honest. Just like at old aspd. The forum has reached critical mass in terms of usage. The owners up until this time have reaped maximum profits with minimal overhead (paid staff) and now the thing is begging to crumble. If history is an indicator no seriousness will be applied and the site will decay.
lucky21a is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:47 AM   #4
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by giteneny View Post
I have asked this question before, without getting an answer from a Mod, or at least one that makes sense. Here goes nothin'...

The number in parenthesis beside each Showcase Metro Location does not match the number of Showcases that appear on the page(s). Why Not?

Premium Access should be able to see all Showcases, right? Some days the number is off by only 2 or 3, and sometimes the number is off by 10 or more. I especially notice this in the smaller metro areas when traveling...I have never bothered to count them for Dallas...plenty to choose from...but when the number is only 15 or so, you want to be able to shop the entire selection.
The number beside the Metro location indicates the total number of ladies that have that area listed as there home location,. not the total number of showcases for that area. The reason for the difference is that there could be a new VP that has not gotten her showcase up yet, a few who have decided to not do a showcase, etc.

Hope this answers your question.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
TechOne
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
The number beside the Metro location indicates the total number of ladies that have that area listed as there home location,. not the total number of showcases for that area. The reason for the difference is that there could be a new VP that has not gotten her showcase up yet, a few who have decided to not do a showcase, etc.

Hope this answers your question.
Well, yes, in a way, but how are these providers found unless they can be seen through a search?
Old 03-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #6
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

As long as you know her name, you can do a search in either the Search for Providers tab or the Members List. One thing, make sure of the spelling as this is important. I just did a search in the members list and forgot the underscore she uses between her first and last name. Finally found it, but took a while.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
TechOne
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
As long as you know her name, you can do a search in either the Search for Providers tab or the Members List. One thing, make sure of the spelling as this is important. I just did a search in the members list and forgot the underscore she uses between her first and last name. Finally found it, but took a while.
Okay, but what if I am seeking to find someone new?...someone that I have not met yet...and do not know a name...? How would I find these providers?
Old 03-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

There is an option for ladies to "hide" their showcases at their discretion; when they choose it, their showcases do not show up using the search function of a particular area.

You can still search her name in the regular search area, and it should bring up her posts, etc. But her showcase will still not be visible. And you will need to know her exact name, character for character.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #9
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by giteneny View Post

Here is an answer for ya. Hope it makes sense: It's fixed. Take a look and let me know if you see any more problems.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #10
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky21a View Post
Let's be honest. Just like at old aspd. The forum has reached critical mass in terms of usage. The owners up until this time have reaped maximum profits with minimal overhead (paid staff) and now the thing is begging to crumble. If history is an indicator no seriousness will be applied and the site will decay.
Damn lucky21a. That's a little harsh, isn't it? Hope you're wrong bro.
administrator is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women