Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36491
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #16
ddog76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

OK so a lot of people say p411 is the answer. What screening do they do exactly? I am a nervous newbie too.
ddog76 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #17
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

You can preview the info they require on the site before filling out the forms..... https://secure.preferred411.com//index.cfm?fx=Read_Only
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #18
Guest062010
Account Disabled

User ID: 7950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Goodson View Post
Damn Girl! Marketing is not your strong suit is it?
Read my sig line. And no, marketing is not my strong suit. Nor was this post made as a "lookatme" marketing attempt.

But while we're on that Mr. Goodson, why don't you take about 10 minutes, trot around this board from city to city and see how well the women here are being treated. Then perhaps you'll gain some insight as to why I personally could care less about my marketing strategies on here.

<the average rate for GFE across the nation on the "E" is getting lower and lower> ........great for you guys.. super sucky for the ladies. Means she has to increase volume for starters..then listen to the masses bitch and moan about how she's become high volume.

Ugh.. nevermind. SO sorry for hijackin the thread. I'm out in the sunshine!!!!!~K
Guest062010 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #19
Joel Goodson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaofaustin View Post
Read my sig line. And no, marketing is not my strong suit. Nor was this post made as a "lookatme" marketing attempt.

But while we're on that Mr. Goodson, why don't you take about 10 minutes, trot around this board from city to city and see how well the women here are being treated. Then perhaps you'll gain some insight as to why I personally could care less about my marketing strategies on here.

<the average rate for GFE across the nation on the "E" is getting lower and lower> ........great for you guys.. super sucky for the ladies. Means she has to increase volume for starters..then listen to the masses bitch and moan about how she's become high volume.

Ugh.. nevermind. SO sorry for hijackin the thread. I'm out in the sunshine!!!!!~K
I think someone needs a hug.
Joel Goodson is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:18 PM   #20
NicoSuicide
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4649

HUG Karma!!
NicoSuicide is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #21
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Karma: that's the economy bringing down prices, Austin is no longer the land of 'Milk and Money' , at least not until we get some more jobs created
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:00 PM   #22
coman
Registered Member

TO: KarmaofAustin

I was disheartened to read what you actually think of those of us considered to be....mature, senior, aged or any other adjective that you care to use do describe a class of clients that when they were in their late teens or early twenties were subjected to an unpopular war. surviving that holocost we were subjected to another one when we returned home only to be spat upon and called unmentionable names. But we did our diligent due and moved on to educate ourselves, raise families and adhere to the straight and narrow. After a lifetime of doing always the right thing, we realized that we had missed out on a part of our life that we wanted to try to catch up on. So, in comes the hobby. I have been in the hobby for about 5 years and have been blessed not to have had any bad experiences, but now, I think I know, due to your rant, what is really thought of a fellow of my years. Knowing what you, and surly many of your cohorts think, I am not sure that I can go on in the Hobby. But, hey thanks for the truth. Incidentally I thnik the guy was wrong with the ugly girl comment.
coman is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #23
Guest090111-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

As a recent newbie I have found how you approach the lady in e-mail is a big factor. If you are respectful and professional it goes a long way. Don't jump into discussions of the menu etc. Just express interest in getting together and be upfront with your newbie status. Personally, I got a great start by Krissy at naughtygurlz. Krissy was super nice and set me with with Chelsea to get me started.
Guest090111-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women