Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60288
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35771
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Obama Relies On Scalia In Support of Obamacare

Not looking good for the freedom lovers. Justice Scalia may actually go along with the President in his effort to enforce government control of health care. *sigh*

Justice Scalia, you have forever tarnished your legacy of original intent constitutionalism.

http://reason.com/archives/2012/03/0...macare-problem
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #2
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Not looking good for the freedom lovers. Justice Scalia may actually go along with the President in his effort to enforce government control of health care. *sigh*

Justice Scalia, you have forever tarnished your legacy of original intent constitutionalism.

it dont matter. LOL! as u say, the dems and the repubs r the same. they must both want Obamacare so scalia is irelevant. ur an IDIOT! LOL!
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #3
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

You're looking at that glass half-full, some of us see it the other way and it's free refills .
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #4
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Like I said in the other thread, people with pre-existing conditions being able to get health care and parents being able to cover kids through college is not bad. The rest needs some kind of fixinging out. This country will never have ACTUAL national healthcare like Canada/England/pretty much every other country in the world so no need to panic. Sheesh. Not everything is an epic disaster the moment it happens, I promise.

Maybe Scalia just has a kid with a pre-existing condition who can't buy insurance in the free market. Or maybe he wants his 23 year old* to go to college worry free about injury/illness. Who knows?

*I'm not saying he has a 23 year old, it's just an example.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #5
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

You wouldn't believe the amount of veterans turned down by major insurance companies, not to mention the ones who fall through the cracks and are below the percent to receive gov't medical services (think weekend warriors...many excluded by Bush's policies). Many, and I mean many, routinely go over the border (Mexico) for medications and small procedures as it's 1/10th the price. We can't take of our own and idiots like Stupid old guy and the rest are worried about themselves and a healthcare initiative that more than likely won't even affect them...other than a few hundred dollars a year. How patriotic and giving of their fellow man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
Like I said in the other thread, people with pre-existing conditions being able to get health care and parents being able to cover kids through college is not bad. The rest needs some kind of fixinging out. This country will never have ACTUAL national healthcare like Canada/England/pretty much every other country in the world so no need to panic. Sheesh. Not everything is an epic disaster the moment it happens, I promise.

Maybe Scalia just has a kid with a pre-existing condition who can't buy insurance in the free market. Or maybe he wants his 23 year old* to go to college worry free about injury/illness. Who knows?

*I'm not saying he has a 23 year old, it's just an example.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

it does seem pretty fucked up when the right is willing to spend billions of dollars dropping bombs 9000 miles from home so Mohammed can have a purple thumb, yet they balk like motherfuckers when it comes down to supporting their own citizens health.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

But will the government’s play for Scalia’s vote pay off? There’s reason to think that it won’t.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #8
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
it does seem pretty fucked up when the right is willing to spend billions of dollars dropping bombs 9000 miles from home so Mohammed can have a purple thumb, yet they balk like motherfuckers when it comes down to supporting their own citizens health.
I'd just be happy if Congress couldn't vote themselves pay raises (shouldn't WE the people be voting their pay raises?) and if we could just buy into the healthcare plan they have with no "pre-existing condition" clauses. People who have minor problems get turned away, and more importantly vets. Not cool.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
I'd just be happy if Congress couldn't vote themselves pay raises (shouldn't WE the people be voting their pay raises?) and if we could just buy into the healthcare plan they have with no "pre-existing condition" clauses. People who have minor problems get turned away, and more importantly vets. Not cool.
they're on the right track,at least for now

Congress voted to freeze its own pay for 2010. Any pay raise for 2011 will take place automatically under existing law, unless Congress votes to freeze its pay again before then.

Update, May 17, 2010: There will be no House or Senate raise for 2011 either. Congress passed, and the President signed, H.R. 5146, which eliminates the automatic adjustment in pay for Members of Congress that would have taken place in 2011.

I'd be real happy if term limits were in place. The shorter the time on the floor passing legislation, the fewer favors owed to special interest groups. Vote strictly on the merit of the bills and let the states decide how much pork they want to pay for, not how much pork EVERONE pays for.

Oink.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #10
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yeah, one more thing I do like: No "lifetime limits" on medical insurance. Because god knows, one round of chemo can completely wipe them out.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You people are perfectly happy to steal from other people's pockets. It is no less stealing when you vote to take something from someone else to pay for something you want, than it is to rob them at gunpoint. But we've become a nanny state. "If government doesn't do it, no one else will. All Hail the Government!" What bullshit.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #12
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You people are perfectly happy to steal from other people's pockets. It is no less stealing when you vote to take something from someone else to pay for something you want, than it is to rob them at gunpoint. But we've become a nanny state. "If government doesn't do it, no one else will. All Hail the Government!" What bullshit.
we r all better off when u spread the wealth. besides, those with money only got it by raping and abusing the masses. get ur ass out there working and stop posting so much.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You really want me to quit posting? Really Af-Fuckup?
Old 03-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #14
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
we r all better off when u spread the wealth. besides, those with money only got it by raping and abusing the masses...
Good grief!

I sincerely hope you're just joshin' with us. If not, may I suggest some great music that's sure to warm the cockles of your heart?

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcXNX...eature=related
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women