Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #16
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
The best way to answer this question is to put yourself in their shoes.

You are a married man with little to no love at home. You are looking for that acceptance and a genuine caring touch both verbally and physically. When you get home from a very long day at the office that provides even less love and acceptance, what is the first thing you want to greet you at your door?

Men are just little boys in a big world that constantly bombards them with stress, stress, and more stress. They all miss and long for that safe place to fall into where no demands are made and all the little things are taken care of.

Take their shoes off and don't just offer something to drink, actually have a little serving tray with some goodies on it. Cheese, chocolate, and sugar free candy are good ones (make allowances for lactose intolerance and diabetes.). You help them with everything. Take their clothes off and HANG them up (coat hanger through the belt loop will solve alot of "stuff in the pockets" problems.

Always have a gentle accepting hand touching them lovingly every chance you get. Don't separate your physical contact unless you have too.

When you are at your office, your outside life is on hold. It does NOT exist. When they ask you how you are, what they truly want to hear is, " I'm just fantastic and seeing you really does make my already great day even better." In most cases if you've done your screening right, that statement is true. Men are intelligent sensitive creatures that should not be underestimated. Yes we all agree they are simple at heart and usually the way to turn them on is to show up. However, that is simply surface and usually due to visitation of sub par ladies and starvation at home.

Make constant eye contact if possible and gently pull them into your world with your own confidence. Especially on a first visit, they will be nervous. It's your job to be 110% confident in your own skills and the world they just walked into. When I sense nervousness I always tell them... Honey if I can't take away that nervousness in 10 min, the session is on me.

A bathroom full of little sample guy things is actually pretty important (I really ought to catch up on that one.) They need to be able to freshen up afterwards.

And smile.... alot. Not just a grin but a genuine smile with your eyes.

Get a few lessons on how to do some trained body work. You would not believe how much that makes a difference. Especially in high stress jobs like Firefighters, law enforcement (different thread to cover that) CEO's. If you can get the stress held in their upper shoulder area, they are yours forever.

SNL always has very good input here, I'd love to see her reply.

Good fortune sugar, it's not hard once you get used to all the extra little things and it will serve you beyond your dreams.
Kayla, I've never met you, but you just went on my list!
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #17
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Kayla has all the right things for the super session, but there are a lot of things that can also make the more casual session better as well.

1. When we are through and the time is up, do something more than put on your panties and start dressing. Hey --- I got a wet dick here and not real hip on just stuffing it in my underwear. How about a nice warm wet towel, cloth, or something that YOU can wash me off with. There is a lady that has been on here for several years but I happen to have been her second. She had a crock pot by her bed with water and a wash cloth inside. What a great thought. It was amazing. Saddly she doesn't do that anymore.

2. How about a quick email, PM, or text that says - Thanks I'm glad we met or something to that effect.

I'm easy to please.
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #18
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default The things that money CAN'T buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Vanessa View Post
When you see a provider what is something that she could do that most providers don't think to do but will make a big difference?
For me, It's the things that money can't buy. The facial Expression, the kiss, the look in your eye when you see me, the body language, the smile, the touch, etc...

Don't talk to me like a JOHN.
Talk to me like a FRIEND.
You only get what you give.

Think of a guy that you truly like and haven't seen for awhile.
How did you react when you seen him?
Did you make his heart sing?

IMHO, Most providers don't do this but,
would make a BIG difference if she did.

These are the things i look for and value more then money,
CG
Copierguy0 is online now   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4it View Post
Kayla has all the right things for the super session, but there are a lot of things that can also make the more casual session better as well.

1. When we are through and the time is up, do something more than put on your panties and start dressing. Hey --- I got a wet dick here and not real hip on just stuffing it in my underwear. How about a nice warm wet towel, cloth, or something that YOU can wash me off with. There is a lady that has been on here for several years but I happen to have been her second. She had a crock pot by her bed with water and a wash cloth inside. What a great thought. It was amazing. Saddly she doesn't do that anymore.

2. How about a quick email, PM, or text that says - Thanks I'm glad we met or something to that effect.

I'm easy to please.

Kayla supplies the two numbers above, also.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #20
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

For me it is the feeling that the they are happy to see me and are enjoying my company. There has only been two I have ever wanted to go back to, (only one that I did) and it is because they made me feel like they didn't want me to leave.
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:44 AM   #21
james
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

A clean place, it's amazing how nasty some women are. They are trying to run a business but have no clue on how to run a business or take care of business. They take no time on trying to understand what their "clients would want". Spend a little time on how to be good at what you do and it would go a long ways.

I remember one person I used to see and the only concern I had with her is her bad breath.
james is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:44 AM   #22
Oppa
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
She had a crock pot by her bed with water and a wash cloth inside.
Funny the AMPs keep a rice cooker with hot towels inside.
Oppa is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #23
Zorro
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Kuddos! Loving Kayla you hit the nail on the head! Not all guys are jerks, and a friendly ear and attitude make All the difference.
-Z
Zorro is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:20 AM   #24
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I totaly agree with Kayla... I do some pretty cool things for the gentlemen
I see and when I open the door the look on their face is priceless and the little
gasp I hear tells me Im doing someting right...
1st response- Wow noone has ever done this before!!!!
2nd-response-Wow thats for me!!!!
And i have to say the banter between myself and my potential
client is always very tantalizeing..Communication is very important
i love the excitement that builds before I see a client...
Thanks Kayla wonderful response!
Kisses, Jaci
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:00 AM   #25
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
The best way to answer this question is to put yourself in their shoes.

You are a married man with little to no love at home. You are looking for that acceptance and a genuine caring touch both verbally and physically. When you get home from a very long day at the office that provides even less love and acceptance, what is the first thing you want to greet you at your door?

Men are just little boys in a big world that constantly bombards them with stress, stress, and more stress. They all miss and long for that safe place to fall into where no demands are made and all the little things are taken care of.

Take their shoes off and don't just offer something to drink, actually have a little serving tray with some goodies on it. Cheese, chocolate, and sugar free candy are good ones (make allowances for lactose intolerance and diabetes.). You help them with everything. Take their clothes off and HANG them up (coat hanger through the belt loop will solve alot of "stuff in the pockets" problems.

Always have a gentle accepting hand touching them lovingly every chance you get. Don't separate your physical contact unless you have too.

When you are at your office, your outside life is on hold. It does NOT exist. When they ask you how you are, what they truly want to hear is, " I'm just fantastic and seeing you really does make my already great day even better." In most cases if you've done your screening right, that statement is true. Men are intelligent sensitive creatures that should not be underestimated. Yes we all agree they are simple at heart and usually the way to turn them on is to show up. However, that is simply surface and usually due to visitation of sub par ladies and starvation at home.

Make constant eye contact if possible and gently pull them into your world with your own confidence. Especially on a first visit, they will be nervous. It's your job to be 110% confident in your own skills and the world they just walked into. When I sense nervousness I always tell them... Honey if I can't take away that nervousness in 10 min, the session is on me.

A bathroom full of little sample guy things is actually pretty important (I really ought to catch up on that one.) They need to be able to freshen up afterwards.

And smile.... alot. Not just a grin but a genuine smile with your eyes.

Get a few lessons on how to do some trained body work. You would not believe how much that makes a difference. Especially in high stress jobs like Firefighters, law enforcement (different thread to cover that) CEO's. If you can get the stress held in their upper shoulder area, they are yours forever.

SNL always has very good input here, I'd love to see her reply.

Good fortune sugar, it's not hard once you get used to all the extra little things and it will serve you beyond your dreams.

To heck with a session I think I need to marry this women, If you do all of this then who was the brain dead person that let you get away?

I most definitely need to come and see you, Ladies you might want to take this page from her play book and incorporate some of theses things into you regular session you would be busy beyond your wildest dreams.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:52 AM   #26
TXHUNTER66
Valued Poster

OMG Kayla freaking gets its it. The clean up at the end a big plus also. She is now on must seee list. Wow
TXHUNTER66 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #27
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

whoa guys!!! Kayla didnt say she did those things. she just mentioned them as things that could be done.

SERIOUSLY, KAYLA DOES GET IT!!! and is wonderful at what she does.

doing any of those things shows to me that the woman cares about and takes time to provide positive and relaxing ambiance and comfort and cares about leaving a very positive impression on you so that you'll remember the encounter for a long time afterward, if not schedule another encounter.

plus, for me, know that the woman is really into the consultation, not just going thru the motions, is one of the things that will lead me to consult w/ her again and again and again. and my gvha list is filled w/ such women.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #28
Muffdiver69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 44
Default Little things mean a lot

A number of years ago I was seeing Toi @ Hawaii and as she was helping get me dressed to leave, she noticed my toenails needed a trim. She reached into her magic bag of tricks and took care of business.

I went on to visit her another 6 times after that.
Muffdiver69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women