Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
Clopchep
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Swingers club recommendation?

After a recent trip to a strip club with my SO, she has expressed a very strong desire to have a FFM threesome. Rather than risk any of our friendships trying to Recruit any of our friends or risk the dangers of Craigslist. I suggested we try a swingers club, I just have no idea where to begin looking. We are both professional people, but I would rather not have to get dressed up in a shirt and tie on the weekends. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't show up in ripped jeans and a t-shirt, and she always looks hot.

Can anyone star me in the right direction? We are looking for someone to kind of "teach" us. It would probably be more girl on girl, with maybe a little oral on me, to start with, and see where it goes. We have no interest in any swapping, or bringing another guy into the equation, just another girl.

Is a swingers club the right direction? If so, can anyone recommend one that's layed back, and not a dance club atmosphere? And fill me in a little on the edicate?

Thanks!
Clopchep is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I was just thinking of asking one of the providers to maybe accompany me to one in a few weeks, so I don't have first hand experience. I have heard the 13th Floor as being good but have to make reservations and I thought I read that it's not a younger crowd there. Iniquity I've heard is the younger crowd but I don't think activities can be done there. I know there are a few more that members will mention with more details. These two I mentioned have websites.
I look forward to reading about your visit?

You can always get a provider to join you too, many of them will do couples.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The 13th Floor is my favorite. The Velvet Curtain is a little more of a younger crowd for the most part but not entirely. Place is a lot smaller though. 13th Floor has great space, accomodations and the people that run it are awesome!
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #4
Clopchep
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Thanks HD. We would have serious reservations about partaking in any activities in the club. We'd prefer the privacy of a hotel room or we could host for the main event.
And I highly doubt convincing her to "directly" paying for it is a good idea.
Clopchep is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Well, it will still cost you entry fee, so that's similar to paying for it as with a provider. And like BBW said, the 13 Floor is a nice place I've heard and there is no unwanted shenaigans going on from what I hear. Though you may or may not have one or more people watching you have fun. But I'm sure you will find someone to make contact with for a later date.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #6
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Check out the latest.....
Velvet Curtain (new location)
The Marble Door (Dallas)
Dream Acres (Rockwall)

The Marble Door is drawing be largest crowd. It is "on premise"....owners are the same as the old Jet Set (now closed).

More info on swinglifestyle.com (SLS) and swingdateclub.com (SDC)
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

from my visits to them, both the 13th floor and Velvet Curtain...
* have an entrance fee [$60-75 or so per couple for fri/sat nites. VC is also open on wednesdays]. so, 1/3 or less what one might pay a provider for an hour of consultation. plus, at the clubs, that fee is for as long as you want to stay or they close, whichever comes first.
* have public [watching and/or engaging in] and private areas. the private areas are larger rooms w/ sheer curtains separating each bed. so, not a closed off room or anything. the only folks allowed in there are folks who want to get it on; no observers.
at the 13th Fl and VC, there is a totally open public area [no curtains] and at 13th Fl a curtained off area. in both areas, people can watch and, if you want, they can participate. you control if they do or dont - "No" means NO!

13th Fl is larger and had more people there [when i went last spring], some 20s, mostly 40-60s or so.
VC is smaller and had fewer people there [when i went last spring and summer], same age range. many of the woman i saw there were much heavier than the women at 13th Fl.

in both places, you have to get there earlier so they can collect info, fees, and show you around. all the staff were friendly and helpful. tho, it'd be cool if they pointed out who loves to play and who doesnt :^)

both places are On-Premises - meaning you can engage in sex there. some clubs, like Iniquity, After Midnight [in euless], and Marble Door or Off-Premises - meaning you cant.

the odds of you walking into 13th Fl or VC and finding a woman to play/have sex with are pretty low. not to say it wont happen, but it seemed to me that at both clubs there were some groups of people who mostly stayed to themselves. you can up your odds if you go several, if not many times, to get to know folks and they get to know you. you pay an entrance fee each time. they might have memberships or other multi-visit discounts. call and find out.

do a search for "swingers" or "13th floor" or "velvet curtain" in this forum and you'll find several articles. also look in the "Another Realm" forum on eccie's home page.

good luck and hope you and your SO get to have a deliteful time.
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women