Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48622
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2012, 02:16 AM   #16
Griffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
When contacting a provider I have always used phrasing such as . . .:"I wish to schedule a ** Hr session at you website rate (ASPD Special Rate, Rate seen on review Etc)". and thathas always worked for me.
I think ICU 812 has the suggestion that I will use in the future. With the exception, as Brooke Wild pointed out, I will not use the donations listed in the Provider's reviews.

So, ladies listed in post #7, if one of the donations listed in you showcase or website is not to your liking, please correct it. I am seriously giving up sex for Lent. I will be contacting you all afterwards.

Thanks again to ICU 812 and Brooke Wild!

I have also enjoyed the humor in in some of the posts!

the Griffin
Griffin is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #17
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I agree with Sarunga; but, still would prefer to use ECCIE to make the initial contact. I wish there was a way to verify Hobbyist on this site to make all this fun safer and easier to meet Providers.

Examples of donation disparity in Houston:
1. sexymscindy ECCIE donation 50 less per hour than her website.
2. sexyhannahhearte ECCIE donation 20 more per hour than her website.
3. AllisonofHouston ECCIE donation 20 more per 1.5 hours than her website.
4. Chislaine ECCIE donation 50 less per hour than her website.
5. jonnahouston ECCIE special "Mention the words Sport F***ing and get 25 off" did not seem to apply to our date.

Isabella**Houston, Brooke Wild, and candicevon are the only providers on my bucketlist whose ECCIE showcase donations match their website.
Griffin you don't even know me. Wtf stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:12 AM   #18
Griffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chislaine View Post
Griffin you don't even know me. Wtf stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.
BINGO. You are correct Chislaine, we have not met, yet. This was the point of the Question of the Day #1. Which was: I denoted a discrepancy in the donations listed on the Provider's ECCIE Showcase and the donations listed on that Provider's website. Such said donations vary from $20 to $50 per hour. And because "any mention of money terminates the conversation and further contact, and any money talk at the start of the in/out-call terminates the Date"; it is a Catch-22 scenario. I needed the boards help and recommendations as to how to deal with this issue in the future.; which ICU 812 and Brooke Wild resolved it for me in post #16.

I have scanned the showcases and put some of the Providers (post #7) into my ECCIE contacts folder. These contacts each have some qualities, services, attributes, and etc. that are different than the Provider I see regularly. (And she is aware of this and why. She even made comments and suggestions as to who I should see; example: "For a redhead you should see .......she is great.")

It seems that being a member of ECCIE has its' rewards, as the majority of Providers listed in post #7 provide a discount to ECCIE members. Or did I mis-understand your response?

the Griffin
Griffin is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:22 AM   #19
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

"It seems that being a member of ECCIE has its' rewards, as the majority of Providers listed in post #7 provide a discount to ECCIE members. Or did I mis-understand your response?"
Yes being a member of ECCIE has it’s rewards. My web site list my regular donation rate. I give P411 discounts and also for ECCIE members and repeat clients.
At the time I read your message I misunderstood the point you were trying to make. I though you were saying that we were over estimating the value of our services.
No more ECCIE browsing with drink in hand,LOL.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #20
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Usually lower rate means 15 minute quicky. If you are a quick guy then perfect. I for one know my hh rates are much better with better and added services. Maybe just take a few extra bucks, in case you want more services or more time ect. I for one would answer the question over the phone. And let them know how many roses it was for qq hh or hr, if I didn't then customer would most likely bring lower amount. And I have never had a problem "YET" lol. After all it is for my time and companionship. But talk of $$ in my room and in person I feel more uncomfortable. I love when a Eccie or P411 member calls me, then I let it all hang out lol. Either way do the math, if a provider is offering 100 at her lowest it might just be for qq, you just don't know. Bring an extra 60 just in case for the next step up. Bla Bkla Bla I'm rambling lol.
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #21
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am guilty of that... I can say when I get calls guys normally let me know where they got my number and if they dont let me know I ALWAYS ask... One of those reasons is YES im GUILTY im a BP gal... but most of you eccie guys are smart and call me saying you saw me on BP and when I start to screen you mention you saw my ad on BP sometimes my rates are listed LOWER there... so I always honor that RATE the reason being most BP guys dont expect as much as you ECCIE or p411 men...either way I always take care of you right... another thing you might be getting if a lady is traveling the cost to work goes up...hence a slight price increase..
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #22
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whether here, BP, P411, or my website, it's all the same. However, I advertise monthly discounts depending upon what holiday I might be celebrating, and since I feel that ECCIE members are special (oh, and the guys, too), they get the SECOND best deal. Starting the week of St. Paddy's Day, The BEST rates will go to my Fancy Fan Flash members. (Not-so-subtle marketing tactic there.)
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women