Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Print the page where you saw the ad. Circle the date it was printed and the price and include that in the dang envelope and if she has an issue, it is her problem and not yours.
Now that shit is funny! I would love to see that!

Oh and Durango, I'm about ready to rip back into you!
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:06 PM   #17
durango95
Account Disabled

BIG TALK IP BIG TALK

LETS SEE SOME ACTIO!!!!
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

if anyone has any doubts about reincarnation, this thread is proof that it occurs. people have been discussing this for as long as i've been on eccie, aspd and even aspd on delphi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Unfortunately, your target audience will never "get" the message. If it bothers you that much and you have a serious interest, PM the lady and get clarification. Otherwise, this is really just another gripe thread, and it's falling on deaf ears. You will have better luck trying to get them to stop using the symbols and nifty fonts and characters in their ad titles, than trying to get them to make mathematical sense.

Just saying.

There are hundreds of providers in DFW, and thousands upon thousands of hobbyists. Ad frustrates you? Move to the next. No one is losing any sleep over it if you do.
+1000!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
wrt "your target audience will never "get" the message."
I'm not sure about that. Does that mean we can't tell the new ladies they should screen, because they won't get that either. Sorry, but I think most people do try, and pointing out how to get it right is often all they need. But, it could be me tilting at windmills. Should my handle change to Don Quixote?

==>pmd: perhaps what dannie is saying is that some of the women wont come in here, read the message, and "get" that they should adjust/revise their pricing.

pointing it out to them is a different matter. but even then, some will "get" it and some wont.
------------------

wrt "Otherwise, this is really just another gripe thread, and it's falling on deaf ears."
Having a bad day? If that's your attitude, then almost every topic that could possibly come up, has been addressed. So, let us close down all the areas except for the review forums. No, I think the "Wipe your Ass" threads will never grow old!

===>pmd: kinda harsh, imo. she's just stating her opinion, which i agree with [see my prev comment]. i dont think there's any need to get on her case about it. just post your opinion w/out getting on the poster's case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
I say, if you contact her on ECCIE, assume the donation is what is on her eccie showcase. ...

But YES, provider should be consistent with her donations on all of her ads.
well, while some might feel/believe/think that a provider's donation fees should be consistent, one rule of thumb i've learned in this sub-culture is.....
while there might be pricing suggestions and guidelines and patterns, in general,
there are no pricing rules.
a woman sets them as she or her manager or her pimp or her whatever deems appropriate.
a corollary ... any time spent attempting to figure out pricing rules is time that could better be spent in a deliteful consultation session. and i just missed out on an incredible french lesson :^(

69er and all others,
no one is twisting your arm to go see any provider, no matter what her consistency or lack of in pricing is.

either go w/ what she lists [wherever you find it] or move on.
it really is that simple.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #19
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
69er, just be specific in what your looking for when contacting a lady. If your screeing pans out prior to meeting, there should be NO problem in discussing rates via pm before you go to her location. I wish you the best in your endevours and search. Sorry that you've had such a bad time so far. Surely you will meet a lady that will share your same passion for the hobby. Good luck babe.
Amber, I have absolutely zero problem with the way you post your rates, or the fact that you offer some clear packages with specific pricing. I hope that in no way did you feel accused of anything.

My point is not to say that I'm having problems... I have a P411 with enough OK's, so screening is not normally an issue.

It seems that times are tough, and more ladies are looking toward this profession. I just thought giving them some guidance might help them make a bit more. I tend to not want to deal with the problems that inconsistent rates pose, as I believe many other gents here do. I believe that many of us just say "To Hell with It" and choose a different lady when we run into these situations. So, by giving them my viewpoint, I hope that they get what they need to pay the bills, and hopefully a bit extra.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #20
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
69er and all others,
no one is twisting your arm to go see any provider, no matter what her consistency or lack of in pricing is.

How do you get what I've said so twisted? I never stated that in any way who to see was not my choice. I do make my choices, and have found lots of fun to be had here in Dallas.

Anyway, I hope the ladies that need this info find it, and get some value. Don't feel accused if it doesn't pertain to you. If you think I'm wasting my time, why are you here wasting yours by telling me I'm wasting mine?

As far as you telling me that I need to "go w/ what she lists or move on.", you do not get to make that choice. This board is here for the exchange of information. Nobody forced you to read this thread. If you don't like what I had to say, move on. It won't hurt my feelings!

I've seen ladies before who had crazy pricing structures, for the 1 hour time as that is all that made sense to me based on their rates. At the appointment I've pointed out their rate "issue". The two that I've done this with were happy that I brought it up, and changed their rates. I thought that posting this here might catch a couple more. If not, this is hardly the biggest waste of bandwidth on ECCIE.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #21
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Originally Posted by pmdelites
69er and all others,

----------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
How do you get what I've said so twisted? I never stated that in any way who to see was not my choice. I do make my choices, and have found lots of fun to be had here in Dallas.

Anyway, I hope the ladies that need this info find it, and get some value. Don't feel accused if it doesn't pertain to you. If you think I'm wasting my time, why are you here wasting yours by telling me I'm wasting mine?

===>pmd: remember, i already said "and i just missed out on an incredible french lesson :^("
besides, i didnt say you were wasting your time. i didnt even say "wasting". i said ...
"any time spent attempting to figure out pricing rules is time that could better be spent in a deliteful consultation session."

As far as you telling me that I need to "go w/ what she lists or move on.", you do not get to make that choice. This board is here for the exchange of information. Nobody forced you to read this thread. If you don't like what I had to say, move on. It won't hurt my feelings!

I've seen ladies before who had crazy pricing structures, for the 1 hour time as that is all that made sense to me based on their rates. At the appointment I've pointed out their rate "issue". The two that I've done this with were happy that I brought it up, and changed their rates. I thought that posting this here might catch a couple more. If not, this is hardly the biggest waste of bandwidth on ECCIE.

i apologize to you 69er and to the readers for taking you all on a prime example of why written communication is a poor substitute for face-to-face discussions....

while i do feel it's a good idea to put info out here for people to read and perhaps learn from, that's completely separate from the probability that people will actually seek it out and actually learn from it. some will, most wont. there are lots of examples on this board of people who were given the opportunity to learn yet either didnt take the opportunity or did but didnt learn it. that's life.

69er, i responded to your opinion [pointing it out so they will hopefully get it] cos i believed/thought it was not very realistic and/or probabilistic, given the desired audience.

69er, i responded to your comment "Having a bad day? If that's your attitude" cos i believed/thought you were assuming too much about dannie's thought process/mood/feelings. you could have made your point/asked a question without making that comment.

i read something, made a judgement about it, and wanted to state my point.

so, yes, i was responding to your thoughts, 69er, but wrt i wrote at the end and which you quoted, i really meant for anyone reading this thread, not explicitly you. [note that i wrote "69er and all others"]
i apologize that i didnt write it more explicitly and clearly.
here are my revised statements / suggestions.

* no one is twisting ANYONE'S arm to go see any provider, no matter what her consistency or lack of in pricing is.

* EVERYONE decides for themselves either a) to go visit a woman for her listed fee [wherever one finds it] or b) to move on. [among other criteria]

however, i do disagree w/ your recent statement "If you don't like what I had to say, move on."
most times when i read something that i dont like, i do move on.
but sometimes, when i read something that according to my ideas, opinions, experience, etc. seems ... not appropriate or logical or reasonable or respectful, i comment on it.
sometimes to call someone on disrespectful behavior, sometimes to point out they're posting on old threads, sometimes to state my opinion, sometimes to call bullshit when i see it, sometimes to put forth a different viewpoint.
sure i could move on, but i felt i should comment on it and thus, posted my opinion. remember, you said an "exchange of information."

so, it's not you that i wrote about. i dont even know you except thru some of your posts.
it was the thought you put forth that i wrote about.

regardless, time to go get that french lesson, dont you think??
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:26 PM   #22
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default provider math or smart move

Ok is this provider math or smart move. I was checking out p411 and the provider listed 1 hr 400 and 2 hr 500 with a 100 dollar p411 discount on the 2 hr session
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #23
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
Ok is this provider math or smart move. I was checking out p411 and the provider listed 1 hr 400 and 2 hr 500 with a 100 dollar p411 discount on the 2 hr session
With that pricing structure, I'd probably email to set an appointment, and confirm the rate of $400 for a 2 hr with my P411 discount. See what she says. She'll either "correct" you that it is $500, or she'll take the appointment.

Quote:

69er is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #24
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
That's just weird. I saw someone's site yesterday who has the same price for 3 and 4 hour visits.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:12 AM   #25
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
On the other hand, maybe the ladies know they're charging more for an longer session. Is it possible they hope the hobbiest will choose a 30 minute session versus a 60 minute session simply because they want to "get it over with" as soon as possible?
Yes some ladies do price for what She wants to book. In the case of the OP I think shes a bit spacy..
LynnT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women