Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2012, 03:34 AM   #1
Griffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Talking What is the funniest event that occured during a Date? [the Griffin Question of the Day #4]

What is the funniest event that occured during a Date?

I was with this vey sexy looking Provider, and as we are laying there rubbing and feeling each other up; I have a super hard erection that comes on very quickly. I sneezed vey hard once. Some more sexy touching and I sneeze again. So I say to her, “I think I’m allergic to sex!” The response I got from her facial reaction, was priceless.

I would like to hear from both the Providers and the Hobbyists please. I really have enjoyed reading your comments on the QOD#3!

[the Griffin]
Griffin is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

One time I was fucking this chick and she kept asking all these stupid questions. I finally shoved my dick in her mouth and told her to shut the fuck up.....Well, I thought it was funny.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
What is the funniest event that occured during a Date?

I was with this vey sexy looking Provider, and as we are laying there rubbing and feeling each other up; I have a super hard erection that comes on very quickly. I sneezed vey hard once. Some more sexy touching and I sneeze again. So I say to her, “I think I’m allergic to sex!” The response I got from her facial reaction, was priceless.

I would like to hear from both the Providers and the Hobbyists please. I really have enjoyed reading your comments on the QOD#3!

[the Griffin]
I just love your questions..its helping me get to know you better..and I remember that, lol at least you didn't say that you were allergic to me...
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

This one time...at band camp...I fucked Carkido in the ass...I LOL'd...

Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #5
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Carkido was at band camp?

That explains allot.......ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
Peter Goesinya
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Back when I was a youngster (22) I hooked up with a girl I had gone to school with but who was now married. We checked into a local notel and did the deed finishing up with a trip to the islands. We had been drinking so after the sex we both fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later to the worst smell. I pulled back the covers and there was shit everywhere. It wasn't me. I ran to the shower and cleaned up and woke her up. She swore it wasn't her shit.
Peter Goesinya is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
ObyDATY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
This one time...at band camp...I fucked Carkido in the ass...I LOL'd...

No review?
ObyDATY is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #8
DaChef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Goesinya View Post
Back when I was a youngster (22) I hooked up with a girl I had gone to school with but who was now married. We checked into a local notel and did the deed finishing up with a trip to the islands. We had been drinking so after the sex we both fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later to the worst smell. I pulled back the covers and there was shit everywhere. It wasn't me. I ran to the shower and cleaned up and woke her up. She swore it wasn't her shit.
DaChef is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #9
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Carkido was at band camp?

That explains allot.......ijs.
With Wakeup

That explains even more...lol
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:47 AM   #10
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

I wrote about this on my blog awhile ago, it has not been beat.

Money on fire.

I like candles. If you’ve ever seen me professionally, you know this. In my bathroom I have (HAD) 2 recessed tealight holders, each holds 4 candles. You can wash your hands, use mouthwash, and leave your envelope in the basket without ever turning on the light. It was a normal morning, the client had just come out of the restroom and we were having a nice chat when I smelled something on fire. I had no idea what it could be but could not visually identify anything so I went into the only other room with candles – the bathroom – only to see a large blaze.

Apparently without noticing the client had set the envelope down directly on one of the candle holders (which was strangely, not even near the basket or empty counter space). I threw the envelope into the sink and turned on the water. Shockingly despite the blaze, most of the money was intact. $60 was not salvageable and I had a fun time putting the rest through the a money order machine while about 8 people stared at me probably wondering what the hell happened to that money.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #11
Hush of Texas
Account Disabled

User ID: 83684

Hmmm, so many funny stories to tell... starts as an amazing double... fast forward to the end... all 3 in shower, girls start drying off... guy still in shower, as he steps out he slips and falls (and this is no little guy)... but in slow motion grasping for anything ... boom butt down and legs over his head. Everyone died laughing... no one was hurt. We all still laugh about this to this day. It really happened in slow motion, there was nothing anyone could do.

Another funny one me and my girlfriend laugh about to this day... happened many many years ago... before we learned of aspd... i was at my friends house and she was about to have a guy over (again before any of us even knew about screening) She was so nervous... she started looking around for anything to use as a weapon just in case... something not as obvious as a knife. So she turns an iron on. The guy comes, and ends up being a super quiet shy hispanic who spoke very little english. Session went perfect. Ended up being a long time client of hers. Still to this day i know him is "the iron guy" lol. After so many years around the buis, you hear so many stories. These were the 2 that popped into my head. Maybe not funny to everyone, but stacy and i laugh about these to this day!
Hush of Texas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women