Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60581
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #76
prankster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Ouch! Why you gotta pick on us old guys that still wear watches!! Wearing a watch has to be better than the 60 year old guy who still wears the Mr. T starter kit necklace set and wears his shirt so you can see it!!! LOL
Agreed. I'm still in the late 20's but I am still wearing my watch. It is more reliable than my iPhone. Not to disrespect anyone here, but wrist watch is THE man's only jewelry. So having a Rolex, a Tag Heuer or a Mont Blanc is a great thing. IMHO.

Also, every time I interview a young engineer, I always observe whether or not he or she wears a watch. If he wears one, my respect to him grows, especially the current generation. It's not a requirement or main decision maker but when I have 2 almost identical potential candidates, that simple watch thing could be a decisive factor. Apparently, my boss and colleagues do the same thing.

Peace
prankster is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:56 PM   #77
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Hey REB, good to hear from you. You've been silent for a while.
well this old dawg is just tired....dont have much to say anymore.. seems like most of the threads are complaining about this or that or a NCNS, or just to much DRAMA....

REB may just fade away into the sunset...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #78
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Just to be clear, if I were a MAN I would wear a watch as it would be the only jewelry I could get away with. Reread my response. If I was an older business man with a lot of money it would be in my best iterest to impress business associates and I might even wear a Rolex. It could even pay for itself by giving off the vibe of success that is so essential in the business world.

Being a 30 year old woman with a fashion addiction, I'll stick with other sorts of stylish accessories and tell time with my phone.

And for those of you who are male, I encourage you to continue to express your individual style with one of the few options our culture allows, the watch.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:37 PM   #79
cgrman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

i have worn a tag heuer for 10 yrs now....just waiting for my endorsement check since they dropper tiger......im following sophia's advice
cgrman is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #80
MrBroccoliPants
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrman View Post
i have worn a tag heuer for 10 yrs now....just waiting for my endorsement check since they dropper tiger......im following sophia's advice
I am also very fashionable, and still wear my Neon Pop Swatch Watch since the early 80s. I find it has helped me to excel in business, and when women see it; instant snail trial.
MrBroccoliPants is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:29 PM   #81
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrman View Post

Damn cgrman let me know when you get that residual check from Tag Heuer as I have been wearing one as my everday watch for the past few years. I will admit that I am somewhat of a watch snob and do own a couple of Rolex watches that I only wear on special occasions. And Prankster it was nice to see that someone of your age group appreciates things like you do. I just never could get into the Mont Blanc thing though.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #82
prankster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Just to be clear, if I were a MAN I would wear a watch as it would be the only jewelry I could get away with. Reread my response. If I was an older business man with a lot of money it would be in my best iterest to impress business associates and I might even wear a Rolex. It could even pay for itself by giving off the vibe of success that is so essential in the business world.

Being a 30 year old woman with a fashion addiction, I'll stick with other sorts of stylish accessories and tell time with my phone.

And for those of you who are male, I encourage you to continue to express your individual style with one of the few options our culture allows, the watch.
Whoops! I didn't mean to make myself like an ass.

I was just trying to give my opinion about the general view of younger people didn't wear watches anymore. Cause I wear one everyday and most of my colleagues wear watches.

Also, it's not about showing that you wear a watch. The general view of people wearing watches is that they are well organized. It's not necessarily true but it's the only way to get an idea on someone that I interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHotMale View Post
Damn cgrman let me know when you get that residual check from Tag Heuer as I have been wearing one as my everday watch for the past few years. I will admit that I am somewhat of a watch snob and do own a couple of Rolex watches that I only wear on special occasions. And Prankster it was nice to see that someone of your age group appreciates things like you do. I just never could get into the Mont Blanc thing though.
I don't like Mont Blanc either. I was just giving examples. LOL. Only got a nice Tag Heuer but don't wear it to work. Only for special occasion.
prankster is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #83
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prankster View Post
Whoops! I didn't mean to make myself like an ass.

I was just trying to give my opinion about the general view of younger people didn't wear watches anymore. Cause I wear one everyday and most of my colleagues wear watches.

Also, it's not about showing that you wear a watch. The general view of people wearing watches is that they are well organized. It's not necessarily true but it's the only way to get an idea on someone that I interview.

I don't like Mont Blanc either. I was just giving examples. LOL. Only got a nice Tag Heuer but don't wear it to work. Only for special occasion.

Well give it a few years and you will move up to the Rolex for special occasions.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women