Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Funniest moments

Have you ever had a date that something very odd and fuuny ever happened...hopefully not where someone got seriously hurt....
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
jyoshi917
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

I had a multiple queefs during a session?
jyoshi917 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

..yeah. It was around the holidays last year and I treaveld to meet a girl at a hotel. I arrived the night before and once I checked in to the hotel,I just didn't agree with it so I slept the night and changed hotels the next morning. I got out of the shower and was suprprised there was a text message from her. I got even more excited when she called as I was getting dressed and collecting my stuff to take to the other hotel. I got checked out and was still talking to her on the phone having an awsome converstation, got checked into the new hotel and then she told me she was getting me a christmas present. I had planned ahead to give her a special holiday gift....cash, and a decent amount of it. During this converstation I realized I left the cash and my keys to my home at the other hotel. what can I say, I got distracted. So im on the phone with her still and trying to play it cool, and in my mind im going crazy hoping her present hasnt been stolen. I race back to the old hotel we were to meet at and tell the lobby guy I left my keys. we got to the room and the cleaning ladies were already out of the room I asked them if they found anything in the room. I guess they did not speak good english because all I got from them was blank stares. I said "keys" and then they had a cup full of keys that people had left and I found my house keys...ok great what about the money? well the problem is I only bring enough cash for the girl im talking about. Other than that i bring a credit card in case my wallet gets stolen I can cancel the card easy, my bank is not a bank they have where she is from. So the night before I hid the money. well my sense started returning to me and I remembered that I hid it the night before. I must have hid it pretty damn well because I went over to the hiding spot and...it was still there...haha I laughed with relief and the crises was averted. I told her on the phone what happend but did not tell her thats all the cash I bring...she does not take credit cards.. She was like, "would you have freaked out." and I was like ummm yeah just a little. She was so nice she said she would have helped me out anyway and I told her I would never ask her to do that...so she got her gift and I got a memory to last a lifetime. I definately got the better end for sure.

Interestingly enough something kind of similar happend to me when I went to Las Vegas. luckily some good person turned in my planner that had ALL of my credit cards, 2k in cash and my DL. Nothing was missing when I went to the car rental clerk and asked if anyone had turned in a brown planner. I did not expect that to happen. I have been lucky...not looking for a third times's the charm situation either. whew.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #4
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The bed broke

obviously not my bed lol
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #5
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Was seeing a provider friend of mine OTC one evening, didn't know where we was, pretty messed up, and found this karoke bar. We walk in and DAYUM it was a Gay Bar with the Village People in it singing YMCA! We said WTF and partied with them!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #6
TheDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I was meeting a provider I had seen a few times before. She called and said she was running late. When we finally met, she said she was late because she had to get some condoms, and she couldn't find her usual brand, so she just grabbed whatever they had. No prob. Anyways, we started having our usual great session, and time came to apply the cover. So we are going at it, and going through a number of different positions and I'm realizing that it is taking quite a while for me to finish. Longer than usual... A lot longer.... Then, I notice that little Doc is kind of losing interest. I'm wondering wtf? Then it dawns on me. We get the package the condoms came in and realize that they are the ones for guys who have a problem with not being able to last. Not exactly a problem I have. My dick was totally numb! We definitely had a good laugh about this one.
So, anyway, since these are the only covers we had, she decides to finish me with a BBBJ. So we get things going again, and just when I am starting to really get into it again, she stops. Again, I'm wondering what is going on, when she says, "I can'th feel my moufth!". Apparently whatever is on the condom was also anesthetizing her mouth! So, I'm thinking perfect opportunity to practice those deep throat techniques, but no.... Anyway, a little soap and water and we were able to achieve a satisfactory conclusion to the afternoon.
It was pretty funny.
TheDoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #7
Indefinable Ms. M
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35608
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
The bed broke

obviously not my bed lol
Broke mine twice. New Bed now!!!!
Indefinable Ms. M is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:11 AM   #8
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

YES! But a vanilla date with a friend...trying to get to a swingers party...went to the wrong house...also a party going...hahaha...not that kind of party.....TFF. I was dressed in "slut-wear" and he gave them our donation....hahaha..we asked for the host by name...they had no clue who we were asking for...we were a couple of blocks away from the real party.
alaine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women