Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #16
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Puberty?

I was staying out of this out of respect for the possible seriousness of the topic...

...But Puberty?

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #17
Stalion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Puberty?

I was staying out of this out of respect for the possible seriousness of the topic...

...But Puberty?

Speak your mind my man.
Stalion is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #18
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Puberty?

...But Puberty?

Um yes puberty...you know...like when a girl gets her period....come on you can't be that slow....

If young girls are being trafficked at ages 10 or 11 that's like still a child...not even a teen yet...most girls that age haven't reached puberty...hence my comment!

There are guys out there in this world, which you might not admit it or not, but they ENJOY having sex with girls that age. They are sick individuals.

I said what I need to say....trafficking in general is horrible and I hope those girls are finally pulled out of it.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #19
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw a show where they went undercover in Houston and seems it happens more than we think. Very sad, I was shocked. What turn on would a guy get from a young scared and abused girl?
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:09 AM   #20
sharkie
Valued Poster

In a metro area this vast you could find an incident of almost any perversion imaginable. A "guest" from Mexico was arrested for raping a horse in one of our beautiful Texas border towns. Caught on film. Climbed onto a wooden stool and didn't even bother to kiss the mare. Yes, they are out there.

The scope of what they are describing here is not that large or it would have made headlines long ago. They call it an epidemic. I'm saying this new watchdog wants to scare authorities into a panic over prostitution in general. Remember Kay Bailey Hutchison? Her proudest accomplishment after years of fighting was the "3-foot rule". I'm just sayin'.
sharkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
Um yes puberty...you know...like when a girl gets her period....come on you can't be that slow....

If young girls are being trafficked at ages 10 or 11 that's like still a child...not even a teen yet...most girls that age haven't reached puberty...hence my comment!

There are guys out there in this world, which you might not admit it or not, but they ENJOY having sex with girls that age. They are sick individuals.

I said what I need to say....trafficking in general is horrible and I hope those girls are finally pulled out of it.
So you have first hand knowledge of these practices? You make it sound like there are houses full of ten year old girls being held captive to be sold on the open market like slaves. Maybe I'm naive but I just don't thinck that is happening in Houston and saying it does doesn't necessarily make it so.

I have no doubt that underage girls are put into compromising situations and forced to do things against their will. Are they being held with a gun to their head while some sweaty old pervert takes advantage of them, to me it's doubtful. I thinck the more common practice is for some smooth talker to take advantage of a girls insecurities and make her believe that she is doing what is best for her and the person she thincks is taking care of her. She has no way to repay him for his kindness so he makes her believe that the one way she can is to give what no one else can. Herself.

Either of the above scenarios is sick and disgusting but writing the headlines and making statements like the first one described doesn't do anyone any good. It has everyone looking for the wrong type of person when the people we should be looking at are the ones who know how to take advantage of a girl in a helpless situation and make her thinck it is her fault that she is in the predicament she is in. It's the predator that can spot a vulnerable girl and make her believe that he loves her and will take care of her if she'll just do this one thing for him....Or maybe it's the guy that is so sick that he believes his own lies.

Granted there are some sick people out there but until I see actual hard evidence of prepubescent girls being abused this way I'm gonna continue to believe that this is nothing more than sensationalism concocted by people who have their own agendas like making sure their non profit's are financially sound and well funded.

Does it strike you as at all strange that this story just happened to come up during sweeps?
Old 02-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #22
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So you have first hand knowledge of these practices? You make it sound like there are houses full of ten year old girls being held captive to be sold on the open market like slaves. Maybe I'm naive but I just don't thinck that is happening in Houston and saying it does doesn't necessarily make it so.

I have no doubt that underage girls are put into compromising situations and forced to do things against their will. Are they being held with a gun to their head while some sweaty old pervert takes advantage of them, to me it's doubtful. I thinck the more common practice is for some smooth talker to take advantage of a girls insecurities and make her believe that she is doing what is best for her and the person she thincks is taking care of her. She has no way to repay him for his kindness so he makes her believe that the one way she can is to give what no one else can. Herself.

Either of the above scenarios is sick and disgusting but writing the headlines and making statements like the first one described doesn't do anyone any good. It has everyone looking for the wrong type of person when the people we should be looking at are the ones who know how to take advantage of a girl in a helpless situation and make her thinck it is her fault that she is in the predicament she is in. It's the predator that can spot a vulnerable girl and make her believe that he loves her and will take care of her if she'll just do this one thing for him....Or maybe it's the guy that is so sick that he believes his own lies.

Granted there are some sick people out there but until I see actual hard evidence of prepubescent girls being abused this way I'm gonna continue to believe that this is nothing more than sensationalism concocted by people who have their own agendas like making sure their non profit's are financially sound and well funded.

Does it strike you as at all strange that this story just happened to come up during sweeps?
To help you get a better understanding of it you might should watch Human Trafficking. It's a 4 hour Lifetime movie...about human trafficking going on in other countries...starring Mira Sorvino. And there's another one that is new called The Whistleblower....starring Rachel Weisz. I believe that it's happening. I never thought it'd be happening in the U.S. though. Those movies are based on true stories.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #23
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

:facepalm:
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Am I the only one who sees the humor of Jemma explaining a "period" to boardman.......ija?

You tards need to take your Medicine Woman sav-a-minor somewhere else........you are flirting with a subject that can get you banned here......ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #25
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

I'd rather read about it in National Enquirer...ijs

If anyone would like to make a donation to The Boardman Experience it really is for a good cause.

Shall I post some pictures of abused and exploited cats to get my point across...and ensure my cause remains relevant and my income remains steady.

Old 02-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #26
Yowzer
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Where are they getting their "thousands" of children estimate from?

It can't be all BP. Just looking at BP, there are about 300-400 ads per day (300 per page). Discounting the ones that say they are over 25, eliminating duplicates and maybe even the spas don't leave you with "thousands". Take out the "legitimate" sub 25 years olds and filter by fake or questionable photos might leave you with maybe a few hunderd max potential exploted or underage providers on BP. This would leave you with maybe a few dozen "real" underage (on BP) and who knows about exploited.

Yes, there are catinas and maybe "underground" places where the girls might very well be exploted or underage. But thousands is a gross exaggeration.

As I've said before, make it easier to these girls/women to seek help as well as prosecute the pimps or handlers.

There might be sick hobbiest (if you want to call them that) that actually seek out underage or exploted women, but they are rare and few enough not to sweep all hobbyists under the same rug. Let LE set up some underage sting if they want to or send some Spainish speaking officers into these catinas to make sure the girls are not exploted or underage.

Just leave us poor (innocent) hobbyists alone.

P.S. Post #500 for me
Yowzer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women