Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36194
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709
Default BurningMan Ticket Fiasco

" Is it the end of Burning Man as we know it? That's certainly the way things are looking to thousands of longtime burners who didn't get tickets when the results of a controversial new ticket lottery system were announced "

http://www.sfbg.com/pixel_vision/201...certain-future

has any of you guys ever attended one of these Burns?
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:49 AM   #2
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't attended it but I have TONS of friends who did and had an absolute blast out there. It IS pricey to go. Personally I have no desire to drive out to a black rock alkaline flat desert and wear goggles ( because I have contacts) and I don't trust myself LOLOL around all the drugs. No, not everyone does drugs to enhance their experience but many do. Still from what I have heard it is a lot of fun with a great deal of interesting art and a no-holds barred approach to fun and sharing.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:25 AM   #3
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pay money for Burning Man? I went twice back around the turn of the millennium, and the whole premise as I understood it was that it was a haven from the commercialized oppressive world. We had to fend our own way out into the desert, carry everything we needed, and bring things to barter in exchange for everything else. Much like Rainbow gatherings... which I hear have also gotten immensely lame over the years.
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
" Is it the end of Burning Man as we know it? That's certainly the way things are looking to thousands of longtime burners who didn't get tickets when the results of a controversial new ticket lottery system were announced "

My best friend lives on the North Shore of Oahu (so you already know she's a hippy chick!) and Burning Man is her religion! I think she has gone 10 or 12 years in a row. I have never made the trek tho I came close in 2005. It's a huge commitment of time and resources, and sleeping in the dust is not that appealing to me...but I have heard her rage about it and seen a million pics...I commend the spirit! Too bad if it's becoming too commercial, because that's not what it's supposed to be about.
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:00 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post

nina, my friend from NYC (that you met with me) went last year. Call/e-mail her for more info. We were just talking about you the other day in a good way btw!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #6
Tobor the 8th Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I've been many times. Young crowd. Quit going a few years ago when the tickets got crazy and the crowds out of control. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone over 35.

If you're looking for all the fun of Burningman without the Playa dust and blaring rave music check out Fantasyfest in Key West.
Tobor the 8th Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #7
Tobor the 8th Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I'd also recommend the regional burns over Burningman:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ing_Man_events
Tobor the 8th Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women