Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default Perspective

As you all know, a member of our community just passed away. This has given me pause to think about my own mortality. Isnt it interesting how we have our petty differences and arguments on here about some things that really just dont matter in this life.

I realize this board exists for a reason. Even though myself, as a mod ,am not the hobby police, I know I am here to keep civility and order, and make sure the rules are followed.

We all know that life goes on after we are gone. This can be a dangerous but also rewarding hobby that we participate in. My heart and prayers go out to the family of the member we lost. I didnt know him personally, but there are those of us here who did. There are members here that called him friend, and to those, I am truly sorry for your loss.

It is a sad day to hear about the passing of anyone you know. I have been on this board and the old one for many a year, and even though I dont really know any of you, I feel like I do just from reading your posts. At this moment I do feel sad for this member. I am not going to mention his name because I am going to have everything about him deleted from our little world. We owe that much to him and his family.

I am going to try to make it a point to remember that this is a hobby board, and something that I am going to continue to enjoy and be a part of.
I always try to live every day to the fullest, and thats something else I will continue to do.

When I leave this world I hope I can say with my last breath that I had the best life that was possible for me. I also hope that is what this members thoughts were in his final moment. I heard someone say one time that if you have one true friend then you have accomplished a lot in this life, and I know he had at least one.

I guess this all just sounds like a bunch of rambling, but I was feeling in the mood for rambling. Its just that I am trying to put things in perspective. The best too all my fellow hobbyiests and providers. Ranch
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Ranch, very well worded perspective on what's really important. I didn't think that you were rambling, very nice gesture for the member and his family.
cowboyfan2745 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:13 AM   #3
Ydoido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Well said Ranch and do us all a favor. Make sure you don't leave this spinning orb anytime soon
Ydoido is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #4
casetractorman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Yeah.. Well said and thanks...
casetractorman is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #5
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Well said, Ranch.

We all face an ultimate ending. That is simply a matter of fact. That fact, however, does not make it any less painful to the ones we leave behind. Having nearly lost my life and having my former SO end up permanently paralyzed following a traffic accident, I have often reflected on the same sentiments.

1) Life life to the fullest
2) Choose to do the right thing over the easy thing
3) Help others along the way in life
4) Do your best

Do that and truly, you deserve no regrets in life.

Respectfully submitted,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women