Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41495
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35862
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #31
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Very good information. But, I was really more interested in the boards policys about what is allowed here. But thanks for taking the time to respond
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #32
CindeeSue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112532
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Bubba3452;2146928]

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

I normally don't like to get involved in these conversations but I just want to point out that posting a picture of a provider without her permission would violate these rules, I think it is rude to do and would be greatly offended by it. However I don't allow pictures to be taken during my sessions so not going to ever be put in this position.
CindeeSue is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #33
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission. No means no, but silence generally means yes.

CindeeSue is smart - if she doesn't allow any pix to be taken during a session, then she will never have an issue.
BarebackLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #34
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default The topics been done.

This pos might seem off topic. Probably is. But it's on the topic of being off topic. But the last two parts are completely off topic.

1. Bubba, I'm confused. You wanted a Mod to answer your question then leave it open for general discussion. The topics question was answered. Three times if I am not mistaken. But the very nature of the topic leaves little room for discussion unless you want to arfue whether or not the board should implement such a rule, which is boring. So the thread is going to flow to related topics, such as how one feels about pics being posted without permission or how one feels about them being taken at all. Or larger photography laws.:And for the most part everyone has been talking on those points. Except for the occassional interruption.

As for those related topics. Some states have stricter laws than others. And there is a movement to make laws that prevent photography w/o permission as seen in Japan. And for the most part that is to create copy right laws for a persons image to combat papparazzi.
2. As for me personally, if I ever end up with a few private photos none of you will see them unless she posts them. For I am gentleman, and I would never try to disrespect our princesses.

3. Way off topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
Yes....totally....I agree with REESE on THAT point.

BUBBA....high five. I appreciate that you posted this thread.
I've seen pics of ladies...that I KNOW was not approved of (in their mind).

It is not, in my opinion....what is LEGAL....but what is MORAL.

Shit....Morality is a dirty word on this board. Fuck it. But we choose who we see...and who we allow to take pics
I guess it boils down to common sense.

However, asking some gents who have the opportunity (or force the opportinuty) who take pics.....asking them to please be respectful to the women allowing them to do so.

I've had pics taken by clients.....and they gave me the disc so I would decide what I wanted to make public. Again....common sense of who I choose to see.

Hugs,
TT
Morality is a dirty word?! Morality is the basis of my arguement on why the hobby should be sancationed by the gov! But that is for another thread.

4. Eh kind of off topic... no wait it is off topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
To answer the question brought up about what the law says...
From what I was told when I started creating web sites, photos taken in public places are fair game for the photographer to do with as he/she pleases, including posting or putting up for sale to the highest bidder. Paparazzi photos fall under this heading.

As I understand it, private photos ( photos not taken in public places) are property of the photographer and can be posted without a models release as long as its not for comercial purposes (not for profit). You can post embarrassing pics of your ex without a models release from her, but you can't sell the pics or charge people to see them unless you've got the paperwork.

How any of that applies to Bubba's question is anyone's guess. It's not like we hobby within the law... or is that just me?

POD
I hobby within Scottish Law, good sir.
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #35
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daen1304 View Post
1. Bubba, I'm confused. You wanted a Mod to answer your question then leave it open for general discussion. The topics question was answered. Three times if I am not mistaken. But the very nature of the topic leaves little room for discussion unless you want to arfue whether or not the board should implement such a rule, which is boring. So the thread is going to flow to related topics, such as how one feels about pics being posted without permission or how one feels about them being taken at all. Or larger photography laws.:And for the most part everyone has been talking on those points. Except for the occassional interruption.
I wanted to serve 2 purposes with the thread.
1. clarify if the board has a specific policy in place. It appears there is no clear policy.
2. Encourage the members to express their concerns and thoughts and prehaps help drive the board to have a more consistant policy about photo posting. Given the number of recent threads about photo posting and removal, seems of interest to many.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:59 AM   #36
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Indeed, so the prefered secondary topic is should ECCIE have a stronger or maybe more thorough policy on posting pics?
Old 02-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #37
Larrydumbass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Or members can exercise some civility and class and not post an offensive picture to either bring attention to themselves or to harm another member.
Larrydumbass is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #38
TBONE
Medium Rare

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrydumbass View Post
Or members can exercise some civility and class and not post an offensive picture to either bring attention to themselves or to harm another member.
Much better than any more rules IMHO!

Staff works every day on making Eccie better, don't think a minute is wasted on "rules"? (What the hell is a rule?..we have guidelines).

T
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:58 AM   #39
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrydumbass View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
Much better than any more rules IMHO!

Staff works every day on making Eccie better, don't think a minute is wasted on "rules"? (What the hell is a rule?..we have guidelines).

T
I agree, Larrydumbass. Unfortunately, the days where that principle was the norm and not the exception.

And there is the official answer from one of the boards owners. Such an intelligent answer,too. It allows for discretion and the ability to deal with situations on a case by case basis. No wonder he is one of the owners.

Guidelines instead of rules; their existence is the bane of all the nitpicking boundary pushing assholes everywhere.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #40
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Right, "guidelines" are some much better than "rules". Rules suck so much Oceania in 1984 did away with all laws completely. They still killed you for whatever they thought was appropriate despite whatever you did was not against any "rules." Seriously, it doesn't matter what they are called. And the owners of the site are the ones who decide them. And I think they are perfectly fine myself. But there is no guideline saying we can't talk about guidelines. This topic concerned a member so why not talk about it?
Old 02-17-2012, 02:18 AM   #41
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Politics and civility.

It's fun to put the spot lite on somebody and expose them and ridicule them until one day the spot lite is on you. Then the fun goes all out of it.

The game is not a nice place many times. Innocents get "taken" and barbequed on the boards regularly on both sides of the fence.

Trophy pics is an example in itself. I have taken a few in my lifetime. It is a guideline for me personally that if the girls does not advertise and post other pics of herself, then I do not post them either; especially if it shows their face.

However, the anonymous face down, ass up, "look at the stripper/sugar baby I bagged" type pic with no name associated is perfectly acceptable in my book in the appropriate forum.

These are just my opinions as a humble member grateful for the information that is available to me.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women