Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60703
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2010, 05:41 PM   #31
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

reply to NB #29
Never look past the fantasy, if you can not take another reality.

mmmmmm eeerrrrrrrrr ok most will never get that.
let try
Most should never let the fantasy of being with a provider, go past the fantasy.

mmmmmm better not right still

Most met a provider to get away from reality. Then why would one trying to get away from the reality. Want to change the fantasy to reality. When the fantasy is just a fantasy.

Ok I will never get it right

But to keep to topic " a review is just fantasy " so NB is a better story teller than most.

And to get all lost
Petter Pan: Is a boy that never wanted to grow up. So why is mostly played by adult woman? Dos that say anything about the few adult men that have played Petter Pan?
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #32
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

errrr went to post and it logged me out, now have to start over
China Doll

My point of veiw dos not come form the many I have met a few times. Nor from a few I seen a over a few years. But ones I keep seeing over many years. As in over 10, or 20 years. I joined a board in was it 07 or 08. This is new to me, being on the web.
Some of this maybe part of why I prefer over 40. And have been in it before almost every body had a PC and Cell Phone.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

to add to post 32.
As I went to school for digita logic, I can count , add, subtract,etc. in binary very well. And read in binary. Hex always gave me a hard time. As part of being a computer tech from 1977 to 2005. It was always part of my job to find others online looking at or for sex. Sorry if anyone ever got fired for doing that at work, form what found. But it was part of my job. And why I never partook before 2007 on line, I think that was when I joined aspd. I find it strange that part of my job was to find others using computer looking for. So that they could loose there job. But if a high on the food chain at the company I worked for came in to town. It was also my job to find a provider for him. Whats good for the goose was not for the gander, in large companys. And how I got started in the hobby.

So do that review. Just not from work. Someone is still looking. Just not me anymore.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women