Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41494
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35862
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
sweetcarrie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 119537
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Referral Check Protocol

This One is for the Ladies (But Men are welcome to chime in, as well): I try to be very diligent when checking referrals for potential clients and always ask for references when contacted. Thus far, I haven't had any real issues when contacting another provider to check a referral but I also don't want to bother anyone when calling either.

Is there a certain protocol that I should follow when contacting another provider to get a referral? I want to be respectful of your time as well your willingness to provide me with this information. What is the best way to contact someone when seeking a referral: email or telephone? What information should I collect from a client prior to contacting you so I'm not wasting your time or the client's time with multiple phone calls to collect the needed information? Is there a time when I should or shouldn't call so I'm not being too intrusive in your daily life, as well? And any other information or advice is of course welcome regarding this issue!!

Thank you all in advance for this information!!
sweetcarrie is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

email or PM would be the best and info to give would simply be:

This hobbyist gave you as a reference, his handle and then what she remembers about him, for instance, his physical looks, hair color, any facial hair? ect. and ask the hobbyist to give you something he feels she would remember him by, and then ask her that via email.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider, if my phone # is posted on my showcase, website or any reviews, you may call me. But I don't post my # anywhere, so email either via eccie, my email address (if it's on my showcase, website or any reviews), or via p411 is preferrable.

Clients should not give out a provider's phone # if it isn't public information already. Email the provider. If she hasn't gotten back to you within a few hours, then let the client know she hasn't gotten back with you, and see if he would like to call or text her.

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #4
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I think that PMs are the best way to go unless you personally know the other provider and have contacted her before. Pretty easy for me to create a sweetcarrieXXX@youmail.com and have you contact that email address for a reference. You call it, I confirm, and then some asshole or a cop shows up at your doorstep.

If LE really wanted to bust someone, using a burn phone to generate this type of reference check would also work.

With PMs, at least the lady's real identity can be confirmed.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:02 PM   #5
sweetcarrie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 119537
My ECCIE Reviews

Good advice!!! Thanks so much....PMs is probably the best way to contact due to the LE situation..at least you know you're contacting THAT person!! I didn't think about that issue at all!! Thanks!!
sweetcarrie is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #6
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer for you to send me a PM with his name , handle , around the time that i visited with him (he would give you this info.)and something that i would remember him by , and his contact information.

Once you send me the PM i like for you to text me and let me know that you sent it so that i can get back with you ASAP. I do spend alot of time on here but I also work and when i do i dont check my PMs for hours at a time if im NOT looking for something to be there !
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women