Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2012, 06:10 PM   #46
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Okay, the guy getting into your purse for any reason is freakin creepy, I get that. But if a lady decided to tell a client her real name, why is that creepy to say it in bed? Or did I miss something?
This was my comment to Gimme earlier:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Take out number 4 and 6 and I'll tell you, You've been spending time with the wrong girls, clearly.
However, Why would you need to say a provider's real name during sex? If she has a problem with you saying her name then why/how did she tell it to you in the first place. I'm confused. That is very creepy, gimme.
A guy I was seeing once picked up a hotel receipt from my purse, found my real name and started to use it
when we were together. It pissed me off. Had to let that one go. He was way too creepy.

Please read my comments again. I didn't say such. I asked how would he know her name if she did not tell him. If a lady tells you her name it's one thing ... if you go in her purse and grab her hotel receipt, that's creepy.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #47
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Please read my comments again. I didn't say such. I asked how would he know her name if she did not tell him. If a lady tells you her name it's one thing ... if you go in her purse and grab her hotel receipt, that's creepy.
Yes, I did read it wrong. Both counts are creepy. Sorry dear
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #48
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hello beautiful,

I somewhat agree and disagree.

To YOU, it is just sex -- if it were "just sex" - anyone and everyone would be a prostitute so that is comment stated as fact is only your opinion/conjecture.
I don't know where this heifer went, but I will miss her until she comes back

When I say "just sex", I never meant that there is no significance to the act. What I meant by that statement is in that moment, it's carnality at it's best. I don't think you have to love deeply to have a great sexual connection. Of course, it helps to have more than that, but hey. Sometimes you have to take what you can get...

And the fact is, anyone CAN be a prostitute. But it takes a rare breed of woman for whom prostitution is a calling and she makes the experience hers. There are women who give sex away, and don't have a pot to piss in, and refuse to take money from men. For them, it's still just sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I hate things up my ass- that's the only thing thats off bounds to me sexually. No amount of money, can make me enjoy a dick in my ass. Unless, of course I haven't found the right one.
Girl I looove anal. But of course it can't be done with everyone. When the mood is right, I just have to have it. That's why when it's requested, I'm prepared, and if you don't know what you're doing it won't happen. And plus my rates are all inclusive so there's no feeling of being gypped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Great post I think we share the same mindset, I think some people just associate certain actions with memories and to them those certain things are sacred. Fortunately, I can detach myself from that over emotional aspect and just have fun on the ride.

I think this is where my mindset is different from a lot of people. There are very few things that I would consider sacred beyond the obvious (my immediate family, safety, etc. Any shrinks on the board, I would appreciate your opinions.). I don't consider experiences sacred because there's probably someone who can do it better. If that's the case, they all are. I've ran across some very good lovers in this industry. And I've had men I loved be TERRIBLE in bed.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #49
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

As long as it doesn't look bad, taste bad, smell bad or involve pain everything else is pretty much a go.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #50
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I love being the exception to the rule. There are two things I don't do 1. BBFS is a no no for me and 2. brown showers..
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
It was just a generalization on ladies in general. Granted most ladies do like DATY if the guy knows what he's doing. So a lot of ladies will fake the O or say there too sensitive and move on to something else, if there not getting the job done. I do think most ladies that don't offer Anal will with the BF/SO because its something different to spice up the sex and some guys are curious about it.
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #51
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Tell me more and btw I love your avatar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
As long as it doesn't look bad, taste bad, smell bad or involve pain everything else is pretty much a go.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #52
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

I love being a teacher. Sex education with me is extreme fun..
Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Anal sex to me takes a great deal of trust so I usually have reserved it only for a boyfriend/SO. Anal play with toys is okay but I'm really not that big into butt play.

DATY...some men think their tongue is a big worm and they just go down there and start lapping away. One thing I've discovered is some men really appreciate it when a woman gently shows them how she likes it.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #53
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
DATY...some men think their tongue is a big worm and they just go down there and start lapping away. One thing I've discovered is some men really appreciate it when a woman gently shows them how she likes it.
I absolutely hate it when the lady doesn't guide me. To me the session is all about mutual pleasure. If I'm missing the mark or am doing something not quite right, I expect the lady to show me how to adjust so she has as good an experience as I can render.

I realize all women are different. That is exactly the reason a lady should guide the gentleman.

[BTW, some women may get off on the worm. Those who don't have only themselves to blame if they don't engage in guidance.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #54
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I rather teach and be mutually pleased because everyone has different sensitive spots so not every technique works for everybody. Besides every sexual interaction should always be enriching mentally & physically
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I absolutely hate it when the lady doesn't guide me. To me the session is all about mutual pleasure. If I'm missing the mark or am doing something not quite right, I expect the lady to show me how to adjust so she has as good an experience as I can render.

I realize all women are different. That is exactly the reason a lady should guide the gentleman.

[BTW, some women may get off on the worm. Those who don't have only themselves to blame if they don't engage in guidance.]
Old 02-03-2012, 01:30 AM   #55
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineCummings View Post
I rather teach and be mutually pleased because everyone has different sensitive spots so not every technique works for everybody. Besides every sexual interaction should always be enriching mentally & physically

Amen Jasmine. I am the one who usually has a little routine, and I like to teach too. It's a two way street. I light candles, get them relaxed, and when they begin I show them what makes me feel good and ask them ( or they can just guide me without words) as to what they want from me. It's the most fun that way.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #56
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

As a guy, pretty much anything goes for me as long as it is not gross or degrading-- i.e. urine or feces play. Other than the gross factor, I draw the lines at 2 things. First, no activity can leave a mark on me that will remain after the session is over. Same can be said for scents/odors. The other area is anal play on me. Maybe over time, I could accept some form of anal play but it would take a lot of time-- probably something that could only be done seeing a regular provider.

As for DATY, kissing, CIM-- count me in. I really enjoy going down on a nice, fresh pussy. I like it when I can get a gal off with DATY. I had one date where I was down there for the better part of 30 minutes. She was so enlarged and engorged; it was awesome to be able to give her that pleasure. Kissing is fun and only natural during any type of sex play. For the life of me, I don't see how some gals will pull away from a kiss but still allow a stranger to penetrate them with a cock. Finally, if a gal is going to give BBBJ, she might as well go all the way with CIM. It is just too awkward to pull out at the last second and then it becomes messy if you spray your cum everywhere when trying to give her a facial or cum on her body. Might as well use nature's repository and CIM. One can always discretely go an spit
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women