Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default BUSH VS OBAMA...

Bush went to war looking for WMD's and didn't find them; Obama schemed to sell them to the cartels and succeeded.

We know the body count in Bush's Iraq war; we don't know the body count in Obama's Fast and Furious fiasco.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You are so full of shit your eyes have turned brown.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #3
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
You are so full of shit your eyes have turned brown.

I think he wore out his Ctrl-C-Ctrl-V and is short on material today so he's pulling it out of his ass. Maybe he can borrow COG's keyboard.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The witness know the WMDs went to Syra from Iraq. Now do you wonder why they seem so reluctant to get rid of Assad. Can you imagine the Muslim brotherhood with chemical and biological weapons? Plus, it would prove the decade long lie of the democratic, anti-Bush activists.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post

I think he wore out his Ctrl-C-Ctrl-V and is short on material today so he's pulling it out of his ass. Maybe he can borrow COG's keyboard.
SA, I've proven you wrong on almost every post you've made. Why are you making fun of me?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The witness know the WMDs went to Syra from Iraq. Now do you wonder why they seem so reluctant to get rid of Assad. Can you imagine the Muslim brotherhood with chemical and biological weapons? Plus, it would prove the decade long lie of the democratic, anti-Bush activists.
Well if you tell someone you are going to invade their country,months in advance they usually have time to hide them..That is if they were there,other than poison gas and he might have used it all on the Kurds.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #7
switchingroles
Registered Member

I'll jump in the fire! There were over 200 trucks that went right past the UN troops at the border before we went there. But we shouldn't have had to go if we weren't screwing with the rest of the world. Think about all the places we have been and decided we didn't like their government and put our guy in. Iran we put the Shah in after the elected someone we didn't like, we put Sadaam in Iraq, We gave arms to the Aghans to fight the Russians, we put mubarek in Egypt. No if you were a person over there, and they are people (not the gov but the people) and a foreign country you have barely heard of shows up and changes your leader then starts bombing things, you are gonna be pissed. What is China decides one of their dissidents needs to die and they send a drone to Lauderdale and blow him up as he drives down I-95?

Now think about this. Remember Quadaffi? He had his nuke program and we didn't bomb him or do anything to him. We said just get rid of it, you don't need it. So he did, now we send in a few guys on the ground, and airstrikes and he's dead. What incentive is that for anyone to give up their program? And it seems like a good reason for a country to start a nuke program, because if you don't the US will bomb and kill you.

point, is we don't need to screw with the rest of the world. It is not our place. people forgot that we fought a revolution for freedom from a country that tried to control the world and now we are doing the same thing. We have been screwing around with them since the 50's, Eisenhower warned about what was coming. Franklin (who said all cats are grey in the dark) said they gave us a republic, but the question is whether we can keep it or not. We need to remember history, just like we review the girls and remember not to go back, why can't we remember where we came from?

When goods cross borders, armies do not. We have thousands and thousands of men and women that have their arms and legs torn off because of nation building. I love this country and believe 100% in the constitution and we should have the strongest dense in the world. But what we have is the strongest offense, so much so we can't secure our borders and are broke.

It is up to the people of their own nation to decide if they want change. That is the only way it will change is if it comes from within. We changed Egypt, Syria, and Libya in the last year and now the Muslim Brotherhood is chopping the ears off Christians and raping women. We don't need to mess in their affairs.

Bush vs. Obama? They are both bad. Bush was more subtle about it, Obama bold about it. Only one guy has spoken out about all of this, the spending, the wars, all the bs, and he also happens to believe that what two people contract between themselves is their own business and not that of the government or the local vice squad. <hint>

And his name is?????
switchingroles is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #8
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
SA, I've proven you wrong on almost every post you've made. Why are you making fun of me?
Really? You're a legend in your own mind. I think you've proven yourself a good copy paster.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'll bite, SR. Could it be . . . Ron Paul?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #10
switchingroles
Registered Member

ding ding! We have a winner! The only guy that has said the exact same thing his entire life and not changed his position. Once you start to really study history and see what really happened and look around for yourself it is amazing the way the world changes. Read the Federalist papers and learn exactly what the meaning is and you come to realize we are way off track. Except for Dr Paul, they guy has been telling everyone for decades what is coming. He has an amazing history.
switchingroles is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #11
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Agree

But tell me, why won't people see that he's the only one telling the truth?

Maybe his problem is he wants to go back to the Gold Standard. That's impossible.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women