Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2012, 07:55 AM   #16
wizzbang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

This may not be a popular viewpoint or one in which you would agree. "Hobbying" and "a massage" are two distinct disciplines. I go to get a massage and I don't really think about getting laid. I just want a professional 60 minute massage.

When I go hobby, a massage is not something I'm thinking about. I just wanna have 60 minutes of play fun. Some people combine the two and that's fine. It's not something I, personally connect.

But that's just me and my opinion.
wizzbang is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:52 AM   #17
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Chelsea,
I've got my massage license, as well as, my nursing license and medical assisting license...YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!! There are so many choices now days, with financing, payment plans, and I'm sure that you can find one to suit your life's schedule.

Of all 3 schools, Massage school was the most fun!
I took night courses (because I was working full time) and let me tell you....2 of the 4 nights a week YOU WILL GET A MASSAGE! We did our studies 2 nights of the week, and the other 2 nights we did clinicals (hands on training on each other). Just make sure your partner is someone you are comfortable with and it's awesome!

Wonderful idea...who knows...you might find out that you enjoy school and it might not stop there!

You can never go wrong with furthering your education.

If you need any advice or want my help, just email me girlee. I'd be glad to point you in the right direction.
XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:10 AM   #18
ropes4fun12981
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Chateau You beat me to it!! (In addition, I would like to humbly offer my services to the two of you as a neutral third party.....in a "supervisory role", of course. Since this would be a "teaching session" with Amber, Ive no doubt I might possibly pick up a few pointers along the way myself.)
well put ! just as I was thinking it I read your post
ropes4fun12981 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:43 AM   #19
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Great minds think alike, yes?

After sending that post I couldn't help but imagine Amber & Chelsea both laughing with one another and replying, "Uhhhh....no, Becot (and others)we can handle this just fine on our own....thanks but NO thanks!"

However, on the other hand....acknowledging the entrepreneurial skills these two young ladies are known for, they could simply decide to sell tickets to such an event (think about it girls.....)

Kuddos to ItalianPrincess for her thoughts on this, too (as per Amber Rain). I've got to believe all advice, pos or neg, on this subject are more than welcomed by Chelsea (along with other girls who've possibly thought about this very same thing but didn't know who to turn to for advice).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropes4fun12981 View Post
Chateau You beat me to it!! (In addition, I would like to humbly offer my services to the two of you as a neutral third party.....in a "supervisory role", of course. Since this would be a "teaching session" with Amber, Ive no doubt I might possibly pick up a few pointers along the way myself.)
well put ! just as I was thinking it I read your post
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:21 PM   #20
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank ya'll for ya'lls input, ya'lls comments have let me make a game plan. Hopefully I can get a few lessons from some of our eccie members, were i will be able to determine if this is something I would like to do and possible after a few lessons be able to offer a reasonably good rub down.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #21
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Get skills so you can make an exit plan. I don't think this is what you wanted to do when you sat down with the guidance counselor at school.

So yes. Go to Massage school. Go to nursing school. Do something and finish it.

Otherwise you will wind up with 2 bachelor degrees, a masters, and working on your doctorate while badly managing an agency or some other felonious type enterprise.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:27 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

sweet
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #23
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Chelsea hun, getting an LMT license would just be another feather in your cap.Go for it and I am sure that some guys down in South Texas would be more than glad to write bad checks to help you along.

ps, when ya coming back to South Texas?

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #24
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally, would be glad to let someone come massage on me. I'm game for whoever in this post would like to come supervise my lesson to her. We have contacted each other and I will be arranging a session with her to try to teach her something. I will say this, being that I worked in a chiropractic clinic along with Massage Envy fresh out of school, they promise you the moon as far as 60 to 70 an hour. But, when career placement places you will only basically make 12 an hour PER BODY plus tips. Meaning that, if you are on schedule for 9-6 at Massage Envy, and you only do TWO massages ALL day... you made 24 bucks and if you're lucky... a tip. So, unless you're willing to REALLY get serious about being independent... building clientele is SLOW. So, if CS is going to go further, she will still need to provide for a while while she is advertising and promoting herself. It takes several months to make a "LIVING" on it and it is very sparatic. Just like on here, PEOPLE NCNS, cancel last minute, and have bad hygiene sometimes, as well. But, at least on HERE, you get paid more than 80 per hour with ONE person per day.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:04 AM   #25
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Go for it girl!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #26
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Just one point to consider...if you HAVE a license and get "in trouble"...you lose your license and all that time and money goes down the rabbit hole with it.

If you DON'T have a license and get in trouble...there's money and stuff involved but it doesn't involve losing your license.

Make sense?

You can learn to give a decent body rub/massage but you won't know all the intricate anatomic details, etc. and if someone has an actual muscular problem, you won't know what the best treat would be.

I suppose it all depends on what your "calling" is.

Good luck with your decision in any case!
vnurse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women