Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41276
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2010, 01:43 PM   #16
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Every man, no matter his age, has a bit of freaky deek in him and wants to be corrupted. It just takes the right woman to bring it out and do it!

Meg
Oh so true... I'm not waiting on a lady, I'm just waiting on a friend. Mm. Making love and breaking hearts, is a game for youth.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #17
Guest050613-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I believe Eddie Murphy covered this in his Raw movie:
When you get into bed, would you rather have somebody say: "Oh, make love to me" or grab the back of your head and say, "Fuck the shit out of me. You motherfucker. Just fuck, mother... Fuck me, goddamn it." You want somebody in the bed with you: "Oh, darling, I want to make love to you." That type of shit? I'm a realist. She'll tell you, "I don't wanna fuck, I wanna make love."

And they make you wait. And you wait and wait and wait and wait. And you just keep on waiting, you just wait and finally she gives you some.

And it's the best you ever had in your life. You come harder than you've ever came. "This was it. This was the feeling I've been searching for. I finally made love." You didn't make love. It just felt real good. You know why? Because you waited five months for it.

If you're starving and somebody throw you a cracker, you gonna be like this: "Goddamn, that's the best cracker I ever ate in my life! That ain't no regular cracker, was it? What was that, a Saltine? Goddamn, that was delicious. That wasn't no Saltine. That was... That was a Ritz!!!! That wasn't a Ritz?? God, that was the best cracker I ever ate in my life."

"Can I have another one, please? Please, one more."

Then you get married, because you think you've found the bomb. Have the same crackers every day for a year. And you roll over one day and be like: "Hey, that wasn't no Ritz... I just got some regular old crackers."
So you join ECCIE...
Guest050613-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #18
Jack Daniels
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Some of the kinkiest activities I've ever participated in were when I was in my mid to late 20's (not all that long ago) but a lot of it had to do with the woman I was dating at the time. We fit together perfectly in the bedroom and were both very creative and open-minded.

Sometimes I think I hobby because I'm trying to recreate those times.....
Jack Daniels is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #19
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Prevoits...........

.....and as more than a few have in their signature lines:

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

I think that there is some correlation with the depth of certain acts and age but it doesn't have as much to do with age as it does with experience. That, and a little bucket-listation thrown in for the determined. Just a bit of a thrust to find another level of sex-buzz beyond what's currently one's norm can lead to either higher volume or forays down less well traveled paths.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #20
boo-boo bear
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I do not think age has a correlation, as I joined the Navy when I was fresh out of high school, and was immediately introduced to a lot of weird, kinky and other allegedly perverted stuff. As I have aged, and talked to others not so blessed to enjoy the military life it appears that they had a lot of the same thoughts and desires at a early age as I. However, they did not have the means, or the courage, to put those thoughts into action. While in the military we actively sought out, and bragged about our exploits and deviate behavior. It didn't bother us at all to step to the edge of the gutter and not only dive right in, but to embrace that behavior and then brag about it! While my civilian friends were fearful to speak to others, or ask for, these allegedly perverted behavior, in those younger years. As we age, we are not so afraid to bring these thoughts, and actions, further out from the shadows as we are exposed to more and more of life and all it embraces less and less seems to be odd or off the wall behavior.
Liberty call motto: "If it's sin, count me in!"
boo-boo bear is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:34 PM   #21
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

A matter of age? No, it's a matter of imagination. Some of us have it, other's don't
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:43 PM   #22
hobbyhorse
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I think most either have it in them or they don't. I think as we get older we just get the balls to say fuck it and go for it. When you're 18 you don't tend to ask for off menu items as you're just excited to be served.
hobbyhorse is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:46 PM   #23
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Every man, no matter his age, has a bit of freaky deek in him and wants to be corrupted. It just takes the right woman to bring it out and do it!

Meg
This can be true for some but for me I have been a freak for as long as I can remember. It is just a matter of finding a lady or ladies that are down with my way of doing things so I can be myself and have fun.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #24
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Being one of the older members,maybe the oldest, of this board and a male .....I think we all want to try some of the things we dreamed of as a youth .......but NEVER had the opportunty to enjoy ....I have always wanted to participate in a FMF threesome ....where we all three do each other and every one is pleased ...But prices for that get a little astronomical at times for a strict budget ....but we all hope to have that one defining sexual moment in our life .. ..Maybe one day soon a provider will have a good girlfriend that would like to join us just for the fun and pleasure she will receive..see I still dream at my advanced age .LOL ...who knows maybe some day soon I"ll get really lucky before I buy the farm .....Still dreaming like I a youth .LOL............T
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:56 PM   #25
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Youth is wasted on the Young
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #26
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gptxman View Post
This can be true for some but for me I have been a freak for as long as I can remember. It is just a matter of finding a lady or ladies that are down with my way of doing things so I can be myself and have fun.
Amen, my brother, Amen. No change her, I've been a freak since I was in my teens. BBBJ's in the rain while driving, several threesomes with civilan friends (those never end well), several encounters with different lady friends in the same night, you name it. Even with my college sweetheart went out to White Rock lake and handled our business, in front of her college, in front of her mother's house at night. Now, the hobby is just an extension of that depravity. I guess you could say, I've lived a good life.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:26 AM   #27
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrv4me View Post
Being one of the older members,maybe the oldest, of this board and a male .....I think we all want to try some of the things we dreamed of as a youth .......but NEVER had the opportunty to enjoy ....I have always wanted to participate in a FMF threesome ....where we all three do each other and every one is pleased ...But prices for that get a little astronomical at times for a strict budget ....but we all hope to have that one defining sexual moment in our life .. ..Maybe one day soon a provider will have a good girlfriend that would like to join us just for the fun and pleasure she will receive..see I still dream at my advanced age .LOL ...who knows maybe some day soon I"ll get really lucky before I buy the farm .....Still dreaming like I a youth .LOL............T
I like the way you think. It could happen!!
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:26 AM   #28
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I believe that the "been there done that" perspective is more common in older men and women than depravity. I've been having intimate experiences with women for more years than I care to mention and I still enjoy the standard dick in her mouth, pussy on my face, missionary, doggy, etc... but it's a charge to do something a bit different now and then to get the mind and body supercharged. The TENS unit was one of those experiences and it's still a work in progress but I could likely make a fairly long list of things I want to try or do again that might make a woman's eyebrows arch up.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:09 AM   #29
Tyler1189
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

As I close out the 30's and close in on the 40's the saying "It takes me all night to do what I used to do all night" comes to mind. And I find myself wanting to fulfill all of my fantasies before I'm too old. And it seems like the more fantasies I fulfill, the more curious I get, and more of the kinky things come to surface that I want to try (Quagmire Effect).
Tyler1189 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women