Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-12-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
celesta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 103276
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Clearing up some confusion about my involvement/association with RisqueBB.

Firstly, I would like to emphasize that I am NOT working with Marco. Years ago -when I was brand new- yes, I was a Mint girl. I have been independent for quite some time now. There's nothing like being your own boss!

I believed that RisqueBB was simply another advertising venue. I have since asked to have my profile removed and no longer use the e-mail associated with that account. Should you desire to contact me, you can call/text me at 512-994-0065 or you can reach me via e-mail at celesta512@gmail.com I can't always answer my phone and I'm really not supposed to text while I'm at my real world job, but I promise I WILL get back to you as soon as possible.

In regards to the Domain, One of our own recently retired and close friend Mallory was kind enough to make this space available to a select few. However, after all of this drama, I will no longer be using the Domain and will be getting my own location. Stay tuned!

Love,
Celesta
Old 11-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Never met you. But I remember your showcase.
question:
Are you still a member of RisqueBB? (even though your profile is removed)
Do you post profiles of ECCIE contacts on RisqueBB?
Old 11-14-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

One more small nagging thingy..
Isnt that a Marco phone number in your sig line?

Just askin
Old 11-15-2011, 09:50 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399

Celesta, you are a very nice young lady that seemed to get caught up in a pissing match between me and Marco. I could go on all day about how I feel about Marco, Mint, RBB but I have decided to drop it! My ECCIE handle, description plastered on the site speaks for itself. The consequences of this will be felt by those involved. As I understand it Marco is banned and I am not interested in talking about some one who can not come forward and defend himself.

One thing that came of this is that I have reexamined how I publish reviews. Even though I ALWAYS secured permission to give out as much detail as possible, I have come to the realization that doing so is really unnecessary. The objective in reviewing should be to publish valuable accurate information to help hobbyist make informed decisions on whether to schedule an appointment and in turn sing the praises of providers of your caliber. But the last thing anyone should be doing, including me is publish information that could cause negative consequences for the provider. Celesta, once again I apologize for the misunderstanding. You are a sweet, wonderful beautiful young lady and I wish you the best.

Respectfully,

SL
Old 11-15-2011, 08:47 PM   #5
boobs mcgee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

ill see celesta as soon as she can prove she is no longer affiliated with RBB.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:02 AM   #6
Inigo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

With all respect, I'll see Celesta ANYTIME. I've seen her a couple of times already and she is just perfect. On top of all the great things that are already in her reviews, she has the sweetest heart and smile, and really makes you feel special - she's absolutely my ATF; I wish I could afford her every DAY! (how do you guys DO it?!)
Old 01-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #7
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Please don't bump thread drama over 30 days old.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women