Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2012, 04:52 AM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

My wife and I were in a restaurant in Houston several years ago. I looked across the room and saw my ATF with a group of female friends. They were having a small birthday party. I kept glancing over at her just to see if she had noticed me and she never gave an indication until she was leaving. She glanced my way and noticing that my wife was not looking, she gave me a quick wink and a smile and walked out the door.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:18 AM   #17
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think I've ever been recognized by a client but I've had non-clients/lurkers recognize me before downtown and I didn't acknowledge them because it was a group of like 3 guys and they see me, all stop and one of them pointed and was like "Hey, I think that one's Hannah(my provider name at the time)"...they didn't even talk to me directly and the vibe was condescending. It was as if they were on some kind of hooker safari and had spotted me. Granted, maybe they were talking about some other hannah but it seemed unlikely and the whole situation was uncomfortable. Who points at people that are like a foot away and doesn't speak to them?

Definitely not the fun side of the hobby for me personally...but I'm shy in that way.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:52 AM   #18
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

being in Austin which is not a very big city compared to Dallas or Houston, I have run into a Provider at least once a year....
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:46 AM   #19
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I mentioned this in a national thread last year and it is still very humorous to me to this day...

I bought the house next door to me, it had gone into foreclosure, and I snapped it up at a good price, fixed it up and decided I would market it myself, since I did live right next door...

Put advertising out, and recieved a call from a gentleman who stated that his wife and himself would love to see the property, so I gave them directions and proceeded to open the house up for their viewing...

I am waiting in the driveway, and they pull up, gentleman gets out, shakes hands with me, his wife steps out, smiles, says hello, and we shake hands...

I had been seeing her for quite some time, as I was a regular client of hers; she being a very well known provider at the time...

We proceed through the house, showing them the qualities and features of the house, and all the time the husband is looking around, we are trying to keep from bursting out laughing and playing a little grab ass with each other, I had to keep slapping her hands away and that made it even funnier...

They said their goodbyes, were very interested and would call me back later in the day with a decision...

After they left, I grabbed a shovel and proceeded to dig the tunnel from my house to next door...
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #20
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

LMAO - RWS
cckid2006 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #21
thehobbydude
Account Disabled

I ran into a provider at the ER, I was there with my wife and son. She didn't see me so I just kept to myself.
thehobbydude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women