Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #16
Guest032312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I was asked to do it with a provider. I like others, felt a little odd about the whole thing.
Erotic, hell yes! Only sort of felt like a magician wondering what would come out once I pulled my hand out. A rabbit? ADove? I just didn't know.
Guest032312 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #17
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

being the perv I am i have seen it and done it. if done in a sexy way its not many women the can't get at least 4 fingers in, its the thumb part thats hard. But if you wait till after she cums then its easy.
maybe I am wrong but I think most women enjoy things out of shock that they could or did do certain things. Like the rich wife that fucks the poor help
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #18
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

A woman's pussy is made to stretch out like that so fisting a pussy isn't that bad. However fisting an asshole can do a lot of damage that only knife can repair.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #19
Rockstar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I was asked to do it once to a girl..She really liked it but I gotta admit I thought it was sort of weird..

I do sort of enjoy my yearly though. My doctor started with one and now I've got her up to three..couple more years and I could get fisted my own damm self...lol
I always knew you were a freaky SOB! LOL

As far as fisting, I've done it to one provider, who really seemed to get off on it. I thought it was kinda hot too...
Rockstar is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #20
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
A woman's pussy is made to stretch out like that so fisting a pussy isn't that bad.

Speak for yourself.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #21
aspenxtremes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Fisting is not my thing but there is always vaginoplasty and they work quite well. I was talking to a lovely milf in her 40's who told me she had the pussy of a 20 year old, which at first threw me because she said her pussy done and I was like...um ok did you have a sex change or something, thank goodness that was a no...but I have to commend the doc that tightened her back up cause damn she wasn't lying. Now not sure if they have an asstoplasty...lol
aspenxtremes is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:05 AM   #22
KenMonk
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Speak for yourself.
When I say not that bad I mean it won't cause irreversible damage. I don't get the big deal with fisting, I've never tried it nor been into the videos.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #23
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Depending on the person doing the fisting, how they're doing it and the lady who is being fisted......yes, it can cause irreversible damage. Hell, really rough sex can cause irreversible damage.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #24
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
A woman's pussy is made to stretch out like that so fisting a pussy isn't that bad.
You did not just say that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Speak for yourself.
Love this reply - short sweet and right to the point.. and now my side hurts from laughing too hard...
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #25
KenMonk
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
You did not just say that...

Love this reply - short sweet and right to the point.. and now my side hurts from laughing too hard...
Yes I said it. How do you think babies are born? Pussies are made to stretch out see sex education.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #26
aspenxtremes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

With the aid of hormones that are present during pregnancy and childbirth that help muscles contract, stretch, etc...lol. During times other than this, not so much and even with childbirth many times a woman has to be sewn back up as they either tear or have to cut the nice space between the vagina and anus. I know what you were meaning though but I don't believe a lot of women will like that comment...kind of like if a woman grabbed and yanked hard on your dick and said hey it's made to stretch it does it all the time right..lol

Quote:
Yes I said it. How do you think babies are born? Pussies are made to stretch out see sex education.
aspenxtremes is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #27
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspenxtremes View Post
With the aid of hormones that are present during pregnancy and childbirth that help muscles contract, stretch, etc...lol. During times other than this, not so much and even with childbirth many times a woman has to be sewn back up as they either tear or have to cut the nice space between the vagina and anus. I know what you were meaning though but I don't believe a lot of women will like that comment...kind of like if a woman grabbed and yanked hard on your dick and said hey it's made to stretch it does it all the time right..lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women