Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42383
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36784
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2010, 09:57 AM   #76
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyofhouston View Post
WE can do get tats and you can put it on your weenie LMAO
His would just end up on a purse.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:59 AM   #77
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Good sex makes you do dumb shit lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
Ain't that the truth! I think I have a new signature line. Now I just have to remember to read it.
Quote:
TGator would probably have room for just "Goo".
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:53 AM   #78
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all very much for your comments I truly do appreciate them!!!
I know its wild we are breaking "hobby rules" I am not leading him on in anyway.

HERE ARE THE FACTS...

Our relationship started out pretty wild he had zero refs I told him call me back after you have atleast 2 reputable ladies..he insisted sent me his work info and other details but I was still apprehensive in seeing him.

Well 2 weeks later he contacted me with 2 refs ( said he had a miserable time all he could think of was getting them to see me and went into details about that.) I was flattered and the refs checked out so I agreed to see him it was his bday and he wanted an allnigher.

Well he drove SEVERAL miles and I changed my mind when he arrived.
I panicked and well I got nervous.

I never ever play unless I am feeling it is going to be 100% safe so I hated calling him and telling him I am sorry dude...Im scared we need to cancel.

He took it like a MAN and said "No problem, I understand and drove back.

Well a couple of days later he called me again and said "I promise you I am safe please see me we can meet anywhere you choose and I will do whatever you like to prove it to you, I just want an allnighter with you of wild fun "
So after calling the refs again and feeling a little better as well as being turned on by his persistance.
I agreed to meet him at an adult bookstore with a couples theater. I thought I will get him to show me his cock and do filthy things in there with me before I accept any g*ft.
It was a thrill I NEVER see newbys but this guy had me thinking filthy..fun.

I drove up to Smoochies and then I freaked out again... dammit here we go again!

I DONT SEE NEWBYS!

I called him back and said "Hey dude if you want to meet I am pumping gas next door at the gas station walk over and meet me there for a brief intro and lets check each other out"

He agreed...
So I am pumping gas and he walks over to me..Im thinking Oh fuck ya hes hott!

I was still not 100% sure and said "Hi oh your so sexy but all of a sudden my tummy hurts I think I need to go" I was scared!
He offered to get me acid relief or pepto at the store.

I declines I was lyimg, I was just paranoid!

Then after I apoligized for declining the fun I offered to drive him next door to his vehicle...he was smiling and looked so sweet.

So as we parked I said " Show me your cock"

He said its not hard but Ok.
I started feeling a little better.

So then he said " I have never been to any adult stores or glory holes and I have read that you are kinky fun and I really need a wild escape please dont be worried"
So I thought...hmmm.. I was turned on by his looks so I agreed as we drove seperately and agreed to meet him at bazaar bazaar....

We met there and I wanted to put him to the test..
So we walked in and went to the singles area ( btw that place stinks!)
I got on the other end and he slided his cock in the glory hole..I got on the other end.

ughh it stunk we left in seconds.

I still wasnt feeling 100% comfy so I thought to myself lets have a few drinks at a pub test.

He drank we unwinded and then after a long discussion and laughs and pixxx and playtime with another couple there..I knew for sure he was safe so after the drinks at pub I wanted that cock ,I sucked him off in the vehicle.

We got to the hotel nearby and fucked like animals I apoligized for not trusting he was safe.

That one over night turned to 3 days together!

Then a couple of weeks later another overnight and another

I took him swinging one night and told him to find the hottest bitch and I would take them up to the VIP room.

We saw the hottest female we both wanted but where busy downstairs with other couples there was a girl next to us naked so we lost focus on her!
So after the fun down stairs I said lets go up now to the kinky rooms and we walked around did not see anything we liked and then went into the VIP room.
WOW there was the hott bitch from earlier we wanted...and yes I moved my sexy ass over to her and began to lick her ass cheeks while she was giving her date a bbbj naked her date looked happy!

We then had small chat for 10 minutes drank champagne and within seconds I was naked and eating her out 69 we clicked right away and then she told me it was her date is her hubby.

So we decided to swap there I gave her hubby a bbbj then he was pounded me as MrBig was getting a bbbj from hotbitch but he was going limp it was weird.

Later he told me it was all so new and he just wanted to explore it but only wanted me!

Anyway I am geting off the subject.

A few days passed and he came on strongly again about me, I told him to take some time trying to fix his separated marriage I did not want to be the reason..or easy outlet.
He wished me well and we did not talk for a month

A month later he saw my ad and contacted me..

He said he tried with his ex she gave him a long list of conditions and it was plainly over she filed for divorce...he said he has tried to make it woek and its just not going to happen he is ready to move on.

So after he told me he tried to work it out and that it was still going to happen whether or not I am in the picture its over and could we please meet again for an allnighter.
Again the allnighter turned into a 2 nigher and then ever since then we have been seeing each other constantly...5 days do not pass without seeing him

He surprised me on Valentines with a great date and gifts..
He surprised me on my birthday with a surprise date and gifts
He has driven SEVERAL miles after work just to kiss me and drop me off at the airport ( I ended up getting a quickie and raping him though!) Made the flight haha..
Hes done a few other nice things I will keep to myself and not bore you!

We have shared alot of hobby dates and then after so many incredible visits and the great sex I told him "you are off the clock, I want you as much as you want me!
He was shocked.
He fills the void I have of any REAL Sexual relationship. I told him my name but am withholding my address and other personal info.

So we are having alot of fun xxxbcd and out of the bedroom we have even gone hiking..once he asked if he could just come by and take me to dinner and a movie...ya right when he showed up I was wearing a sexy fucken tight red dress and said no I NEED COCK!

Our sex is increcibly passionate and out of the bedroom he is such a romantic gentleman, he is so perfect for me...thats what scares me...im not easy to please.

I seriously do not feel he is mindfucking me, he is just not that kinda guy hes been there for me in so many ways.

He is not just seeking freebies, hes actually someone that wants to be a part of my life and is so patient and understanding.

I am loving every second of our time spent together so why deprive myself!

We are giving me one year to retire and then we will take it to the next level..

The times we spent together are perfect he is a gentleman and so romantic out of the bedroom and a my total PSE monster bcd..I came 33 times in one night with him.

Its so delicious. It feels GOOD when I am with him!

Am I setting myself up for failure?
I do not know...If so he will NEVER see me cry I will move on.

And have before I have the perfect remedy...alot of sex with alot of variety!

Yesterday I spoke to a very good provider friend and she bitched me out for giving it up for free now and said "hes playing ya, wake up bitch"

But she does not understand how he makes me feel and know all the personal details and how happy we are.

I have encouraged him to see many many providers and even go on civie dares. I encourage him to date he needs variety and is just ending a relationship. I dont wanna be rebound!

Its who we are when we are together thats magical..I know how cheesy!

Money comes and money goes genuine passion desire and trust that sticks it out and and the SEX and mutual attraction is what I believe will hold a relationship.

If you get involved for money then your just being a whore to your SO...fuck that I can do that alone! And not to mention what happens when the money goes?

I have fun just being alone with him, we have had alot of fun times sober ... but we have also partied our asses off with alcohol!

Its REAL.

As far as retiring....I think I can ...I think I can...It is my kinky addiction.

I can take care of my myself...I have another business I do not need this to supplement my income infact I only play with one or 2 a day.

Retiring will not be easy because i am a sex addict and love the naughty thrill of the lifestyle, but the way things are going I am giving us...ONE YEAR FROM NOW.

Sorry for the long post , I wanted you all to hear the entire story.

This is not the kind of thing that happens every day..finding your true mate whether in the hobby or not its very SPECIAL and yes this sounds absurd but this is a very unique situation!

I will be having alot of fun in Socal and that will be a huge test for both of us...the distance and time apart.

Im going to enjoy this and just take it slow....TRUST AND TIME IS THE TEST...

Time to get to know him as he gets to know me.

YES I ENCOURAGE HIM TO DATE HOLLY AND SEVERAL OTHERS!

He actually gave me a gift card for 300 for me to have a one on one play with another provider I am bisexual but I am having a hard time finding the purrfect playmate..I think I will just go to a bar and pick her up lol..

So I am giving the gift card back and insist he get out there and play with another...whether in the hobby or civie life.

I do want him to take time and explore the last thing I want to do is mindfuck...................... ................... or be mindfucked!

Im not going to be haste, I am taking my time with getting to know him and want him to do the same.

But Im not going to deprive myself of the fun!!!!

I am mature enough to understand that he is on the rebound...and am taking that into consideration everytime we share "i love you's"

Will this last ? I dont know I am not God...

But I can tell you that everytime we get together it just keeps getting better and better its so incredibly delicious!

Why fight it?

Im going to enjoy myself and keep myself open to the idea that next year this may not be the same...He does need time as I do.

Sorry for the long post!!!

JUST WANTED TO GET MY POINT ACROSS AND I HOPE YOU READ ALL OF IT!

Kisses,
Cercy
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #79
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Very good read Cercy. Clearly a very real review. Hope it all works out for the both of you....
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:16 PM   #80
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 4528
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
DUH, that didnt make sense lol.. It was suppose to say, we can go get tats!!!! Blonde moment
guest071611-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:20 PM   #81
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
TGator would probably have room for just "Goo".
You give me far too much credit, cb.

Cercy, I wish you both the best. I am really happy for you.

But damn,

TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #82
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
You give me far too much credit, cb.
Probably true, but "Go" wouldn't have been as funny.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #83
bigr37904332
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Thank you TexasGator, I think we will get a room!

Cercy,

Thank you for putting as much time into this thread. You got the story down perfectly....thanks about me being limp though! I really only wanted you. Crazy that we had just meet but it was true.

A year sounds great baby. Gives us both plenty of time to take care of buisness and test things. I will be making a trip to SoCal this summer so you will not forget me.

Now I think we can put this thread to rest...talk to you tonight.
bigr37904332 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:39 PM   #84
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

It is always good to see a hobbyist get what he deserves.

You two were made for each other.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:05 AM   #85
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE SPRING!!
You two have done what only a handful of lucky people in the world are able to do ..
TRULY INSPIRE!
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #86
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
It is always good to see a hobbyist get what he deserves.

You two were made for each other.
What happens if he gets a physical before she gets back?? Do we get to hear about ...nevermind...rehashing old threADS...
ratboy jam is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #87
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

VENUSNOVA, I think it's about time to change your signature. Your 'save the "Romance" for your SO....' is looking pretty ironic, seeing your present situation.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #88
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33
Default Happiness & Pleasure

I say never pass up a moment of happiness or pleasure. That moment when past, is gone forever. The next time is just that: another time.

Whatever happens afterward can never take away that pleasure.
seanes is offline   Quote