Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2010, 12:36 PM   #16
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelling_man View Post
Given the HUGE number of no-shows by girls that happen all the time, I will never get a room until the girl shows up at the hotel. . . . . that's one of the first rules that a guy learns about the hobby...NEVER get the room before a girl shows up. Now you're asking that a guy do something that goes against everything that he has learned and everything that guys here have been told. . . . You're very new to this site and have a very short history. Guys here have been ripped off for years by girls that no-show and yet you want us to overlook that and follow your "rules" - rules that are set by a girl that is very new to the hobby and doesn't have anywhere near the experience that many guys here do.
There is no such "rule" and there is no "standard" way of doing things in the hobby. You have never taken a survey of DFW hobbyist and do not speak for anyone other than yourself. You come off here as someone who is trying to pressure a young, new provider into doing things the way that suit you by speaking on behalf of all hobbyists and assuming an authority you do not possess.

Whenever I book a room, I get it on hotwire or priceline and already have the room number. I book with reliable providers. My way works for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one who does it that way.

If a guy already has a room number, then the chances of him not showing are much less than if the guy just says he'll meet the provider there and get the room when she shows. I can certainly see why a provider would choose not to see a guy who doesn't have a room.

You should do what works for you, I'll do what works for me, and let Bree Anna do what works for her without brow beating her.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:39 PM   #17
Guest020117
Account Disabled

Encounters: 58

Bree Anna, stick to your gut and don't change. You're one of the few that aren't flakes, genuine and still my favorite. You won't have any trouble booking clients. See you again in a day or two!
Guest020117 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #18
rex4998
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

woooo weeeeeee

rex4998 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #19
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebaddest1 View Post
well i decided to book another outcall appt: with andytdh... this time we were able to connect & hook up, But when i arrived he only had $$ instead of the $$$ we agreed upon other than the rate shaft he was nice. Said he would make it up to me next time he's in town hopefully he stands by his word....

But im not holding my breath
thats beyond eff up. not having the cash when he knows the agreed amount is BS.
I guess guys think they can get away with it because 2 is better than nothing. Just bad!!! Maybe you missed another 300 from another guy.

Honestly I would not try that shit, if I do not have the cash I would just not book.

sorry that happened,
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #20
Wildstar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 117

Bree Anna,

You are a classy gal and the fact that you care enough to respond to these issues speaks volumes about you...

W.
Wildstar is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:28 PM   #21
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Andy, dude, please. You gritch about NS, so in order to make amends that the chick didn't really feel like she had to make in the first place she agrees to meet you once more...fully under your terms...and you STIFF her by a bill!!! And she didn't go bats-ass crazy on you!!!! Gonzo really doesn't comprehend that. But I don't understand the health care bill either.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #22
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW View Post
But I don't understand the health care bill either.
Nobody does, especially Congress.
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women