Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162442
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35764
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27
Default What would you ask?

What question would you like to ask the Republican presidential candidates about jobs and the economy?
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg lol. My first thought when I read this was joking that my question would be "oh Ron will you save us please?"

And then I clicked the link...

Quote:
Ron Paul - How are you always right about everything and how are all of the other candidates so clueless?
All that aside, there are some good questions there. There are a number of posters that I want to sit down and chat with about their ideas. More so than I do most of the candidates.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:12 AM   #3
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

To Mr. Newt:

Had Lincoln lived to the see the end of his second term, how would Reconstruction have been handled differently, how different would the present time be because of it, and would he have attempted a third term?
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:37 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LOL! Newt would know the answer to that question, Enchanter! and it would be fascinating to listen to him. But I'm not going to vote for him.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:48 AM   #5
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I wasn't planning on voting for him either, but I wouldn't know what to ask Mr. Johnson because I know nothing about him, and wouldn't know what to ask Dr. Paul that didn't include "hey look at this."

Other than myself, these are the only two that I would consider voting for.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #6
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Omg lol. My first thought when I read this was joking that my question would be "oh Ron will you save us please?"

And then I clicked the link...

All that aside, there are some good questions there. There are a number of posters that I want to sit down and chat with about their ideas. More so than I do most of the candidates.
Ran across a couple more:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7115348AAbT4k4
Quote:
What about term limits?

Who will vote/create a bill to do it the way it should be? Limit the "boys on the hill" to 2 or 3 or 4 or even 5 terms?
Several interesting ones. Most interesting was:
Quote:
As there is nothing in the Constitution that limits the number of terms a senator or representative can serve, they don't have a limit. To change this would require an amendment to the Constitution.
Before the amendment can go to the states for ratification, it must be passed by congress and signed by the president.
What do you think the chances are for Congress to pass something that will limit their own powers?
There is another way and that is a plebicite where all the people vote on the amendment. That too, must be passed by congress to be put on the ballot.

The last alternative is a million or more people occupying Washington with Congress locked inside their Capital until the do pass the legislation.
That may seem implausible to do but with the current mood of the middle class, it might grow into a powerful movement. Of course, they would call every military person available to quash this but if they do more people should move into the city. Perhaps a fire or two at the local offices of congressment aroung the country will encourage them that their hide is worth more than the job.
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:23 PM   #7
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Ask them whatever, doesn't matter. They're preparing to send another old recycled rich guy against Barry. He doesn' t even need to campaign anymore. Especially if jobless rate falls further, which it probably will and the economy shows signs of even slight improvement. The republicans are imploding, just sit back and watch.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:07 AM   #8
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Riiiight
Old 12-10-2011, 03:58 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My question. So, what do you plan to do after you fuck up the campaign and lose and stick us with 4 more years of this bs?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women